[Alternate Chapter]: 17.5 – (S)Egg
1.3k 6 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as I returned to my room in the inn, Lyra turned back into her true form and smiled at me.

|I believe that a reward is needed for you.|

"Uhhh...for what?"

|For getting the egg. You're going to be a great Storms Monarch!|

Well, I'd be a fool not to accept a reward from a Celestial Great General. So, I nodded.

"Okay, what is it?"

Lyra grinned and approached me. Since I was a bit shorter than her, she had to slightly bend her knee to align her face perfectly with mine. Then, without warning, she pressed her lips onto mine and pulled me into a searing hot kiss.

"Mppphhh!"

I could feel her tongue pushing into my mouth and her hand running down my body. 'W-What's happening?' I'd never felt anything like this before! Regardless, it felt so good! Before Lyra's endless assault of my mouth, I could only clumsily return the pleasure by occasionally succeeding in brushing my tongue against her.

Before I knew it, I was already on the bed with Lyra on top of me. She broke the kiss, slurped the string of saliva that connected our mouths, and giggled.

|How do you feel?|

"L-Lyra, no..." I could barely manage a sentence. "I-I thought you d-did it with Petra..."

|I did,| she admitted with great nonchalance. |But what about it? It isn't as if we're in a relationship.|

Then, she began undressing me with an agonizingly slow speed. Button by button, she removed my shirt. Even my underwear was also removed. Soon, there was nothing left on me. Lyra gave my nipple a lick before sliding to the right of me.

With one of her legs draped over mine and her breaths tickling my ears, she whispered, |Just enjoy it. You don't need to do anything. It's your reward, after all.| Then, she ran her right hand down my stomach and toward my pussy, which was already dripping wet.

|Oh? You're wetter than I thought.| She brought her hand away from my pussy and licked it. |And sweeter, too.|

"L-Lyra, please, I don't want—"

|Not listening.| She went back to pleasuring me. Her fingers drew an agonizing circle of pleasure in my vulva while occasionally touching my clit. My back arched every time she came near to pushing her finger in, but she always stopped right at the edge and giggled to herself.

I didn't know what kind of face I was making, but apparently, it was shameful enough for Lyra to take pity on me and finally slid a finger inside me.

"Oooooh~"

I could feel her trying to push another finger in. Perhaps for fear of tearing my hymen, she didn't and instead focused on pleasuring me with just one finger.

|Wow, you're even tighter than Petra.|

Lyra propped her head up and licked the drool and tears from my face. Then, she pulled me in for another kiss while still pleasuring me down there.

'O-Oh, oh God, no, no, NO! I'm CUMMING—!'

All I saw was white. The explosion of pleasure was so mind-blowing that all I knew was that the sound I made was closer to a scream than a moan. I could feel the walls of my pussy clamping down tightly around Lyra's finger; again sending another wave of pleasure throughout my body.

During all of his, Lyra still didn't stop kissing me and pleasuring me. For every minute, I had an orgasm. 

Finally, after the eighth one, Lyra let go of my lips and said,

|Ast, do you want to continue?|

"W-What do you mean?"

|Another orgasm and you'll break.|

Lyra seemed entirely serious.

I tried to weigh my options, I really did. However, all I cared about right now was getting the most amount of pleasure out of this. So, I kissed Lyra to give her my answer.

My tongue pried Lyra's lips open and I felt her finger resuming railing into my pussy. This time, I played a slightly more proactive role. I grinded my hips again her hand, grabbed her head to seal our lips even tighter, and even squeezed her soft, perfect tits.

It didn't take long for me to orgasm again, and like Lyra, said, I broke.

"A-Ah~ c-cumming~!"

For the rest of the night, I was no more than Lyra's fuck-toy. Unable to do anything but receive her loving pleasure. By the end of it, I stared into her pretty face with my heart-shaped eyes and passed out right on top of her.

43