Chapter 10
4.1k 11 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Tony leaves, she decides to do as she said and take a shower. Though because she only knows where Tony's room is and she doesn't want to check every room, she decides to just use his bathroom. Besides, probably his room is the only one with good shampoo and conditioner.

So there she goes, floating away with a giggle as she thinks of finally touching some water that doesn't come from herself. And washing, let's not forget that part. It's important for someone who hasn't been some time in the desert.

When she reaches the bathroom, she's not surprised to find big enough to be a bedroom on its own. There are some handles here and there, which she doesn't want to ask what are they for. But yeah, she was right. Every product smells divine. As a good narcissist, Tony takes good care of himself, after all.

She could go Mew on this, but she wants to enjoy being a person for a while, so she transforms into one. She faintly thinks about why it never hurt to change into a human, but shrugs it off as something that comes with familiarity and lack of Moveset.

She pampers herself a little in the time she spends under the shower, relaxing her muscles as she does so. Afterward, she uses one of the many body lotions on herself, one with a vanilla smell, because it leaves her body feeling so smooth.

When she's ready to leave, she decides to just keep this form while she cooks. After all, it's easier to do so and she can admit to herself that she would find such work relaxing. Though no way is she going to do so naked. She could grab one of Tony's shirts but she's not the type to grab other's clothes without asking. So, she grabs one bathrobe that's obviously made for women in mind, which makes her smile dryly. She's about to put it on when she looks at her reflection in the mirror.

"Woah," she says, her voice coming slightly husking from using it for the first time. It rasps a little, so she drinks some water from the tap to help her throat. Then she goes back to look at herself and what made her so awed.

Mainly, the blue eyebrows and eyelashes.

"It looks kind of cool," she mutters to herself. She kind of looks like a slightly tanned Jinx from League of Legends. Maybe that's the blue hair talking, though. Her haircut is totally like Captain Marvel's, short and easy to care, just as she likes it.

She touches her boobs and finds them a respectable size. Her body is slightly more toned, though. Not the muscular type she used to drool at, but like, she's got some definition. She doesn't look like she can't even kill a chicken, like before. Hopefully, she's got more strength than her old life. Though looking at her thin arms, so much like her old life's, maybe it won't be as she wishes.

Still, she looking good.

Now, with her bit of narcissism done, she puts the bathrobe on and goes out.

"Excuse me, Miss. May I inquire your name?" JARVIS voice says as soon as she steps out of the bathroom. He probably knows who she is, smart artificial intelligence that he is, merely asking for confirmation.

"I'm Eva, JARVIS," she says with a smile, kind of happy to have the indirect admission that there were no cameras in the bathroom. She was kind of suspicious for a moment there.

"Miss Eva, my apologies, but may I ask why choose to take a human form now?"

'And not before, with Tony present' is clearly implied, but JARVIS is too polite to say it outright. Also, he's more intelligent than she thought.

"Oh. Well, for one, it's easier to dry than fur. And then, I did promise Tony to cook." She shows her hands. "These will come handy."

Then, because she's an absolute dork, she snorts. Because, 'handy'. Get it?

"... I understand," he says, sounding nonjudgemental, but she can still somehow feel him judging her.

Better to go cook.

.

.

By the time dinner is close by, Eva can hear Tony's car parking in the garage. It's kind of hard not to, with how loud they are. She rolls her eyes, but still throws the pasta into the pot filled with boiling water, already weighted for two portions.

Considering how unused Tony's kitchen looks, it's still pretty stocked. So she made something easy as she still doesn't know Tony's preferences regarding food. So spaghetti with ragu' it is.

She hears him come closer, probably following the scent.

"JARVIS, did Eva really cook?" Tony sounds surprised, which, rude. She promised, didn't she?

"I watched the step-by-step process, sir."

"I hope you're feeling up for Italian!" she shouts. Tony curses and runs quicker.

"Who—" he stops as he reaches the kitchen. She doesn't look at him because she's trying to make the spaghetti stop sticking to the bottom of the pot, because seriously: an induction oven? The heresy!

"I already put the table, but if you want to drink some wine, better pick it yourself, as I don't know where it is."

"... Eva?" She nods as she turns off the pot and puts the colander inside the sink. She's ready to pour all the spaghetti and water into it, when Tony's next question throws her off guard. "Why are you wearing a robe?"

She looks up, sees his confused face, shrugs, and returns to her task. "When I transform, I just transform my body. I can't create clothes."

Tony walks near and looks closely at her like she's an interesting problem. "Could've used mine."

She pushes him back when he starts to pull her hair gently aside to see the color of her roots. "I didn't want to impose."

"Not imposing, really," he says, snorting. Then he seems to have realized something as he watches her even more closely as she puts the dried spaghetti into the pot once again and pours some of the ragu' into it. "Wait. Does that mean you're totally naked underneath?"

She blushes. "Hey! That's a bit invasive, don't you think?"

He holds his hand up in surrender. "You're right, sorry. Thought that, because you're always parading yourself naked in your cat form, you wouldn't mind."

Glaring, she scoffs. "I think not. Besides, I'm a Mew. I already told you."

"Yeah, yeah. Mew mew, okay. Anyway, is there any difference between this body and a normal human female?" he gives her one once over before correcting himself. "Besides the blue hair, I mean."

"Er..."

"Hoh? There is? Do you have your cat tail?" he leans forward slightly, his gaze going to her butt as if waiting to see any hint of tail.

"No, but..."

Seeing her so doubtful, his curiosity increases and he starts to poke her shoulder. "I know you want to tell me. Spit it out."

She sighs, gives one look to her spaghetti that needs at least one more minute of being cooked with the ragu' to be done, before she mutters, "I don't have any hair in my body."

The poking stops, clearly not being able to hear her well. "What?"

"I said, I've no hair."

He looks up at her head full of blue hair pointedly. She blushes harder. "I mean, in other parts of my body that's not my head, eyebrows and eyelashes."

"... Oh." He sounds thoughtful for a second before he looks down at her, where her privates are. "Can I see?"

She prays to the ROB that pulled her here to give her patience, because if they give her strength, she may kill him.

196