Chapter 11 – school ranks
61 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After the opening ritual, I could hear whispers about Kirito as everyone was making their way to my class.
 
"Why was he chosen as a valued student? He is not even a royal. He is a disgrace to us. A peasant like him shouldn't be a valued student," some students were saying, while others saw him as a hero or a target.
 
After a couple of seconds, we reached our class. As usual, Kirito chose to sit in the backmost right corner, and I chose to sit in the backmost left corner.
 
After everyone settled in their seats, our class teacher, Miss Lann, started announcing our school ranks.
"Damn, she's hot. Huge boobs and a nice ass. Well, I made her on my 'fetch' in my previous life.
 
As soon as I saw her, I got a boner, not gonna lie. It was so embarrassing, no one saw me, dammit," I thought to myself.
 
Miss Lann announced, "I will announce your school ranks in descending order."
 
The first rank she called out was Student Ben, who was ranked 456. After several ranks were announced, it was finally time to announce the ranks of the main cast. "Student Lucy, rank 5, she was the smart one in the group, mainly making potions. Student Klart, rank 4, Kirito's opponent in later chapters. Student Rose, rank 3, Kirito's love interest. Student Jin, rank 2, Kirito's friendly rival. Finally, Student Kirito, rank 1," Miss Lann announced.
 
Students from the royal family started staring at Kirito with anger, which they couldn't show in front of everyone.

 

 

 

1