Chapter 38: Ambush
207 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Northern Highest Mountains

In the icy and snowy mountains, a small team struggles to climb to the top from the foot of the mountain. The team members are wearing white snow cloaks, blending perfectly with the surroundings.

Jack lies on a rock at the mountaintop, draped in a white camouflage cloth and holding a sniper rifle. He looks through the scope to observe the large floor-to-ceiling windows on the opposite mountain.

It's worth mentioning that such a large base can be excavated in such a dangerous place. The industrial strength of this organization deserves a thumbs-up from Jack.

"Have you seen him?"

Bucky hides behind the rock, and several team members are calmly setting up the rope gun. Soon, They will use them to slide directly to the Red Skull's office on the other side.

"Got him"

Jack looked through the scope and saw the big red head of the super soldier, Red Skull. He resisted the urge to take the shot and knew that Red Skull's sixth sense was very sensitive. Even if he stared at him for too long through the scope, Red Skull would detect it.

One false move and all their efforts would be wasted.

Jack moved his gun away from the scope and silently prayed, "I hope Steve hurries up. I can barely hold myself back!"

It seemed like Steve heard his thoughts as an explosion was heard from the foot of the mountain. Jack knew that Steve had attacked the Hydra base.

He quickly aimed the scope back at Red Skull's office, and sure enough, Steve was brought in within ten minutes, restrained and thrown down in front of Red Skull.

"Action"

Jack immediately gave the order to start when the time was right. The team members listened and uncovered the cable guns, aimed at the cliff above the office, and pulled the trigger.

'Bang, Bang, Bang'

Three cables flew through the air in three hooks, firmly inserted into the wall.

Meanwhile, the Red Skull in the office was also preparing to shoot Steve. The uproar outside caught his attention, and as he turned his head to look, he felt a sudden wave of nervousness and instinctively moved his head slightly.

'Whoosh'

'Bang'

When he turned his head in that split second, a bullet flashed past his brow, leaving a small burn mark on his brow from the hot air of the bullet.

He managed to dodge it, but the soldier next to him didn't. His head exploded like fireworks, leaving everyone around stunned.

At that moment, the Howling Commandos successfully stormed into the office through the ropes and launched an all-out attack while the people inside were still in shock.

The Red Skull reacted the fastest, ignoring Steve, and turned out of the office. Steve saw what was happening and grabbed the shield his teammate had thrown him, then chased after the Red Skull.

"Damn it!"

Jack angrily stamped the ground on the other side of the cliff. The shot he just took was perhaps the most focused shot he had ever taken, even using up bullet time. But even so, he couldn't take down the Red Skull.

Quickly putting away his sniper rifle, Jack used the cable to enter the office and chased after the Red Skull.

At this time, Colonel Phillip's leading troops had already begun their attack, and the entire Hydra base was in chaos.

On the road, there were panicking soldiers of the Hydra everywhere, but Jack took care of them one by one.

Turning a corner, they came across a soldier holding a flamethrower in the middle of the road. At the same time, Steve cowered in a corner, feeling helpless despite being a super soldier.

Jack was about to help him when Peggy appeared on the other side of the passage and shot the fuel tank on the back of the flamethrower soldier, saving Steve.

"You're late!" Steve joked, grateful for the rescue.

As the beautiful woman saved the hero, the two couldn't help but gaze at each other, drawing closer as a romantic atmosphere surrounded them.

"We're in the middle of a battle here. What are you two thinking?" Jack couldn't stand it any longer and commented, reminding them of their mission.

Steve immediately followed Jack as they ran to the Helipad of the Hydra base.

The Strategic Science Corps and the Hydra were engaged in a chaotic battle, and amidst it all, a huge Valkyrie plane was slowly starting up and heading towards the runway.

Jack immediately saw the red skull in the plane's cockpit and knew he had to stop it.

Steve also realized the importance of stopping the red skull, as their mission would fail if he got away.

In his desperation, Steve ran as fast as he could, but there was no way he could outrun a plane on foot, and the distance between them only grew wider.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang. Steve looked on with regret as the plane flew off into the distance. However, just then, Colonel Phillips arrived on the Helipad with a truck, with Jack and Peggy inside.

Steve's eyes lit up, and he hopped in the car. Colonel Phillip stepped on the gas pedal, and the car sprinted out, but the speed was not enough. Luckily, the car had nitrous oxide.

With the nitrous boost, the car gained even more speed and closed in on the plane's landing gear. Jack leaped onto the landing gear with a powerful jump, barely holding on.

Steve was about to follow suit when Peggy stopped him with a kiss. She urged Steve to catch the Red Skull, still in the plane's cockpit. Steve nodded firmly and looked at Colonel Philip, who gave him a knowing look.

"I'm not going to kiss you," the Colonel said.

Steve was left stunned before climbing onto the plane's landing gear. In the end, Jack and Steve successfully boarded the plane.

As they landed safely, Jack realized that they were in the ammunition room, filled with bombs the size of small cars, each labeled with the name of a city like New York, Chicago, London, Karachi, and Berlin.

These bombs could be used to return the world to the Stone Age, and Jack understood just how crazy the red skull was.

Steve was terrified, but Jack remained calm and seemed happy about the situation.

The sound of footsteps disturbed their thoughts. They looked at each other, and both instinctively put away their guns. If a bullet missed its target, it would be in trouble.

Soon, a pair of Hydra soldiers came down into the ammunition station. They were clearly surprised to see two people walking inside.

Before the soldier could raise his gun, Steve charged forward with his shield, like a bull, knocking down one of the soldiers. Jack couldn't use a weapon but was skilled in close combat. Together, they quickly took care of the enemies.

Next, they would face the final boss.

The Red Skull

....

Should i add smut? vote here until tomorrow

yes

no

6