Chapter1:The Awakening Day: A New Beginning
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

West of Varuna village

As the sun began to descend, the sky was painted with hues of gold and orange, casting a surreal glow over the scenery. The rice fields resembled a sea of green, and the hardworking farmers tirelessly harvested their bountiful crops. A gentle breeze carried the sweet aroma of ripened grains, filling the air with a delightful fragrance.

Amidst the lush landscape stood a serene pond, its tranquil waters shimmering in the warm light. A graceful bridge arched over the pond, completing the picturesque scene. On the bridge, stood a young man with dusky complexion and a normal height, his figure silhouetted by the setting sun. He took in the breathtaking view with awe, feeling a sense of peacefulness and contentment wash over him.

As the golden hour faded into dusk, the young man reluctantly tore his gaze away from the magnificent vista, knowing that it was time to leave. But he had no idea that fate had written despair for him, and his peaceful world was about to be shattered.

As Rudra gazed out at the breathtaking scenery before him, he couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation building up inside him. 'Tomorrow is the awakening day,' he mused to himself. 'A day that will decide the future of mine.' He took a deep breath, letting the beauty of the landscape wash over him. 'I wonder what type of ability I will gain,' he thought, a hint of nervousness creeping into his mind. He had heard stories of people gaining incredible powers after their awakening, but he also knew that not everyone was so lucky. Whatever lay ahead, Rudra was determined to face it head-on and make the most of the opportunities that came his way.

200 Years Ago,year 2023

Major accidents started to occur without any scientific data, and humanity faced a catastrophic event that shook the very foundations of their existence. Natural disasters such as the expansion of the Earth, the breaking of massive clouds, earthquakes over 10 magnitudes, volcanic eruptions, and thundering lands laden with destruction claimed countless lives.

After these disasters subsided, humanity was faced with a new challenge. The Earth had expanded 20,000 times, and many new races had appeared, some weaker with lower IQs and magical abilities that humans used for their own technological advancements. They started enslaving the weaker races, which eventually led to their downfall. As they expanded, they encountered more powerful races like elves, dragonwets, and demons.

Humanity began enslaving and selling members of these races as sex slaves due to their humanoid bodies and beautiful faces. This was the biggest mistake humans had ever made, angering the stronger members of those races who began to annihilate the humans. Humanity soon discovered that their weapons were ineffective against these new races. Within one month, only 15 out of 195 countries remained, and humanity's territory was drastically reduced.

Desperate, humans began to pray to their imagined gods for salvation. Miraculously, their gods answered their prayers, granting every human divinity. Some humans even gained special abilities from their gods due to their faith. To prevent the destruction of humanity, the gods also erected a 100-year barrier to all countries. The era of gods had begun.

After 100 years, humanity emerged as one of the most powerful races on Earth again, thanks to their divine abilities.

As Rudra was contemplating this and was returning to his home,he noticed that the clouds over his village were a blood-red color, and there was an ominous feeling in the air. Hurrying to his house, he found that the buildings and streets were covered in spatters of blood. With despair in his eyes, he shouted for his parents, but they were nowhere to be found in their house or the neighboring homes.

After thinking for a moment, Rudra decided to check the temple in the north of the village, but he found only blood and no one there. Filled with despair and anger, he searched everywhere and eventually arrived at the village hall, which became the worst nightmare of his life. Thick walls of blood covered the hall, and he began tearing them down to find his parents.

Upon entering the village, Rudra was greeted with mountains of corpses, some missing limbs, eyes, ears, and other body parts. However, what they had in common was the overwhelming sense of despair in their final moments. Even though Rudra was a strong boy, the sight of this devastation made him cry and vomit.

After regaining his composure, he searched for his parents' bodies amongst the piles of corpses. Once he found them, he carried them out of the village and incinerated them. The scenery was still breathtakingly beautiful, but there was no longer an environmentally-conscious boy present. Instead, there was only death, extreme hatred, and despair. Rudra watched over this place with his eyes filled with sorrow and grief.

1