Betrayal, Despair, Death. But a Voice?!!!!
126 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 1756 of the Lunar calendar

Yulian, one of the greatest peaks in the continent of Busan

The cold wind roared wildly, and the red wounded sky came from the setting sun. It was ferocious and terrifying. It filled the crimson void cracks like an indefatigable wild beast, trying to devour everything whole at its prey.

This is one of the five great peninsula peaks in the Busan continent, which is located in the Lost Ghost Valley of the Thousandth War region.

In the Lost Ghost Valley, the terrible white mist of the void rages all year round and never stops, like blades flying around. It has devoured thousands of strong people’s lives for hundreds of thousands of years. It is like a bean grinder, strangling all the lives that enter it.

There are few people here; even the strongest and most confident will not come here. The vast void of white mist is enough to tear a strong army of seven dragons and three phoenixes into pieces easily.

"Why?  Jane Bell Austen, Ben Von Daniels, why did you betray me?"

Augustine Don Daniels, covered with thick blood gushing from his solar plexus, stood on the edge in front of the Lost Ghost Valley. He looked at a man and a woman in front of him angrily. His golden eyes were filled with endless resentment and anger, a heart and a sword like pain.

Augustine Don Daniels

The legend of Yulian is that he is the First Great Sword Emperor, the Seventh-Rank Imperial Archmage, and the Tenth-Rank Holy Saint.

He has been an orphan since he was a child. He has lost his pulse and is unable to practice due to his clogged holy veins and absence of spiritual roots.

But he was born to break this shackle. Starting from being found by his origin master, he changed his life against the heavens. With the power of sweat, wits, and blood, he climbed to the top of the five great peninsula mountains. He walked out onto an unprecedented road and became the first person in history to climb the five great peninsula mountains.

At the age of 23, Augustine went to Yulian Mountain (the tallest and greatest peak) alone. After 3,285 days of walking through the 10893 steps, Augustine became the only young blood who had passed through Yulian Mountain for thousands of years.

At the age of 32, he broke through the sixth rank of imperial archmages and served as the greatest archmage, teaching at the Wisconsin Academy in Central Plain.

At the age of 34, he was famous in the Central Plain for his achievements in the eight levels of Dao destruction sword art and was even selected as the Great Sword Emperor.

At the age of 35, he became the highest tenth rank holy saint of the Central holy church of Yulian!

A man before his 60s became a legend in the world of cultivation.

That's not all.

He even has a beauty named Jane Bell Austen, known as a beauty in Central Park. Her watery eyes were beautiful and almost seductive, as she had nine snowy-white ones with a bit of pink tilt fox’s tails behind her that were crystal clear and shimmering with light.

She was a descendant of the powerful Nine-Tailed Fox Clan.

In the past twelve years, due to his absolute love for her, Augustine devoted all of his life and death to making Jane Bell Austen's cultivation progress by leaps and bounds. She finally became a strong warrior and achieved a good story in the Central Plain.

He has a younger brother named Ben Von Daniels.

In the past twelve years, he couldn't let his blood brother be weak and be taken advantage of, so Augustine devoted all his energy to helping him become a five-rank imperial archmage.

But when he helped Ben Von Daniels and his confidant stand on the top of the Central Plain, they actually betrayed him together.

That day.

In his sleep, after long great sex, Jane Bell Austen suddenly stabbed Augustine’s solar plexus (where his accumulated IQ and other energies were stored) with the star sword (an absolute sword) created by him, causing an outburst.

At the same time, Ben Von Daniels, who had been lying in wait for a long time, directly broke into his chamber, made a fierce move, and absorbed it.

Augustine was extremely caught off guard and seriously injured. He broke out of the hidden mansion all the way and fled for one month and three weeks.

But in the end, they chased him to the Lost Ghost Canyon.

At this point,

Augustine was already exhausted, his spiritual core (the solar plexus) was shattered, and he was dying. He had no strength to fight again.

But he did not understand why the two people, whom he regarded as the most intimate, should join hands to betray him.

"Why?!"

The beautiful Jane Bell Austen, her Like a fairy in a painting, smiles and nestles in Ben Daniels' arms when Augustine is unwilling to ask. Her puffy white-pink fox’s tail landed on his hand, causing her face to be seductive. Ben Daniels' big hand directly touches Jane Austen’s puffy fox’s tail, and he was playing with his hand down to her waist.

Augustine’s eyes widened, and his face showed an incredible bloodshot hue. Jane never allowed him to jerk off her fox's tail except during sex. But of course, to think his younger brother was jerking it so casually just like cuddling a cat.

In addition, who dared to stroke a member of the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan like a cat? If anyone else touched their tails, they would absolutely blow up in rage and cut off the person’s hands.

Under the intense shock of his mind, he suddenly spurted out a mouthful of blood and hissed, "You two are actually…"

Jane Austen, a cunning nine-tailed fox, sneered and looked at Augustine sadly. She said with a sneer: "Before I knew you, I had been in love with Ben. The reason I was with you was to make use of you."

"Do you think I really love you? Ha ha, wrong!... "Jane Austen tilted her head and looked at Augustine bitterly: "Every time I am with you, I feel disgusted and irritated, especially when you touch my tails during sex. If it’s not because you can bring benefits to me and Ben, I would have cut those nasty hands of urs."

"In the past twelve years, your every move has been in the plan of Ben and me."

"Over the years, you have become obsessed with advancing and improving your cultivation. You often shut up and gave me a lot of opportunities to get along with Ben."

"We have agreed for a long time that when we become part of the seven dragons and three phoenixes, you will cease to exist."

"Finally, with your help, I became part of the three phoenixes, and Ben became part of the seven dragons by advancing to the rank of imperial archmage."

'How..?' was the thought that instantly flowed through Augustine's mind. Even a legend like him couldn't surpass an eight-rank imperial archmage. But how was Ben, who he taught, able to advance?

But right now, he couldn't think deeply or analyze his thoughts due to the sword in his chest.

Jane continued and concluded.

"We, finally, can be together openly and honestly."

"That’s why!" Jane Bell Austen laughs; the laughter is full of wanton arrogance, resentment, and indifference, and Augustine knew that the gentle and virtuous Jane Bell Austen is so different from the one here right now that she felt entirely like a different person.

Augustine’s face was like ashes, he clenched his teeth so intensely that he could make his hair turn white, and he said angrily, "You cunning fox..." Making use of him was a sideshow; anyone could make use of him. But she just betrayed his soft heart of love. It's like putting a hot, red blade on a deep wound.

In addition, twelve years later, the woman was so careful that she could get close to him. 

Laughing at his back on how easy he is, but she does not feel a single ounce of love for him; just to grab and smash his apple to tiny pieces. But to him, she was the rich tea that he could have once in his lifetime.

Perhaps he did not expect this twelve years of rich tea; the original favor is just a fraud. The tea and its mug were just poison. He never knew that drinking a deadly poison every day and creating a venomous centipede that could bite its master at the very end were connected.

Augustine's heart was pierced with a thousand arrows through it. His heart was shattered. but was replaced by hatred, more hatred! That familiar face, at this moment, is so strange, even the beautiful face has become "ugly."

"Younger brother, whyyyyy! I trusted you. Damn." Now you know why Ben Daniel, his blood-thirsty, loving younger brother,’s mouth rose and his smile was treacherous. "In order to achieve this goal, I have endured for twelve years, and I will not hesitate to hand over my wife to you. Whenever I peek at you and her f*cking together intensity, I swear that when the time is ripe, I will kill you and make you lose everything.Your wealth, status, and women are all mine."

"Fortunately, it’s all over. But I could at least thank you for advancing our cultivation, elder brother."

Ben von Daniels' eyes are full of naked murders. He stares at the spatial storage rings on Augustine’s right middle finger, showing a greedy look. He says with a proud grin: "Don’t worry. Elder brother. When you die, I will proudly accept everything you have, especially the things you created and got from the Great Peaks and your woman. No, my woman… Muahaha!"  His evil laughter reverberates with IQ and mana alike, trying to showcase his nine ranks to his dying older brother.

Ben von Daniels' evil smile and slender hand directly touch Jane Bell Austen’s rich buttocks and grab them, making his fingers bury within. This pair of male and female then stands in front of Augustine, giggling and furthermore even kissing. Like a distant male lover who finally met his female lover. 

To make matters worse, the hidden crescent moon finally came out from the wounded clouds and shone on their faces. illuminating its greenish-white light on their kisses.

As Augustine saw it before him, his eyes were cold and with a sad smile, and he bent his head down as tears from his eyes fell and resounded with the ground.

The two people, who were regarded as close relatives, had been deceiving him all the time and devouring all his life in his seclusion. However, he didn’t realize it until the end.

That’s how it ended.

But, after the tears of despair and loss and betrayal, what comes next makes Augustine laugh.

He laughed at the dog man and fox woman, despicable. 

Laugh at himself, stupid idiot.

Laughing and laughing, two lines of blood and tears slipped from the corner of his eyes.

He stood up slowly; his eyes were lifeless, filled with nothing, and he glared at the two people in front of him.

No sorrow is greater than death, betrayal, despair, and more agony.

He hated that if he had a chance, he would have killed them instantly. Those were his thoughts.

But

There is no chance.

August looked at the violent void of white mist cracking behind him. In the eyes of a dog man, and fox woman, he jumped up and was engulfed by the endless void of white mist.

Before he died, Augustine’s eyes were lifeless and cold, and his mouth was sneering.

Want his things—and even want more if he were given a next life! 

The mist wind blows, and the void is devoured him whole.

On the edge, only Ben von Daniels and Jane Bell Austen's roar of surprise reverberated for a long time.

*** 

Augustine thought that was the end, but he heard a voice. which made him open his eyes, which he couldn't open since he was dead, and which he knew for the first time that something was wrong.

The sudden mechanical female voice and floating cute loli with black demon wings and curved horns furthered his feeling that something had gone terribly wrong.

[Congratulations, Master, you have been chosen.]

Already dead, Augustine did not panic. Despite becoming nothing but a floating soul in an infinitely dark void, How could he, who has become the strongest legendary cultivator in all of the Busan continent, panic in such a situation? He was totally calm.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!"

Ashborne and Netherborne? What is the Differences
  • Ashborne-Ghost Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Netherborne-Undead Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same thing Votes: 4 80.0%
  • What is the power of Ashborne?! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 5 · This poll was closed on Mar 25, 2023 05:12 PM.
4