1: A new Beggining
707 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On one stormy night, the constant heavy rainfall from the sky above fiercely fell onto the streets of the city as many pedestrians rushed to find a cover.

One lone figure stood in the rain with his head looking at the sidewalk below him, the heavy rain assaulted his messy black hair before dripping onto the ground.

"Why?" The figure's voice echoed throughout the empty street filled with rain, his voice carrying a feeling of pain and anger.

The man slowly raised his head and looked up at the sky above him, the pain which he was enduring could be seen through the redness of his eyes and his pitiful gaze.

Amon didn't flinch as the heavy rainfall landed on his pupils before streaming down his face, drenching his clothes and shoes even more.

was a rich person till not long ago, but he didn't get rich through basic means.

Amon was a Criminal mastermind who was usually behind the scenes and had other people do his dirty work for him.

After all these years, he had deceived his family, and even deceived his wife, and where did that lead him?

To this cold moment where even the feeling of his uncontrollable loneliness felt a lot more painful than the wounds, he had suffered.

Due to Amon having constant battles with other criminals and drug leaders, the location of his family has been leaked on the dark web, which inevitably brought about the demise of his family.

What painted Amon the most was that even after his whole family was killed and the recording was sent to him, he still didn't know who was behind it, but other than that he had many regrets.

Why did he lie to his family about who he truly was, they didn't deserve to have such a terrible fate like this.

The traumatized look of his son and daughter flashed through Amon's eyes as he clenched his fist, his heart beating so fast that he could faintly hear it. 

Amon grew up in New York, a place filled with violent gangs and thousands of illegal activities going on within just a day.

Although Amon saw himself as a non-evil person, he knew that he would kill anyone in his way for his benefit, whether it was for him or his family.

It was at this moment that dozens of bright red and blue lights could be seen in the distance, and the loud sirens from the approaching police cars blocked out the sound of the heavy rainfall. 

The police cars surrounded Amon and officers began to hop out of their vehicles, raising guns and shields to prepare to attack Amon, the criminal mastermind behind a large gang. 

Amon snorted at the appearance of the police officers.

"Why are you acting like I have a gun pointed at you, is there a need to be this hostile?" He thought in his heart, but after all, he was a criminal, it was an understandable reaction from these law enforcers.

Amon fell to his knees and just looked at the ground, the faces of his wife and kids as well as his parents flashed through his mind, all the times they spent together disappeared within a flash as if they never happened.

"I'll never see them again" Amon gasped before falling due to the stress on his mind.

Seeing this, the police officers took the chance to surround him cautiously before putting handcuffs on him and throwing him into a SWAT car. 

Sitting in the back of the SWAT car, Amon didn't seem to care about his current situation, he only wanted one thing and that was revenge for his family.

"One Day, trust me, one day, I will find whoever did this and kill you all" Amon shouted out viciously before his pained expression returned to his stressed face.

The police officers seated around him in the back of the SWAT car all looked at him as if he was a maniac while clutching their guns.

[Ding!

Host Found and Selected! 

Shadow Monarch System initializing.

10%

34%

60%

87%

90%

99%] 

Amon heard a strange mechanical voice, but due to his mind being completely blank, he didn't bother about the sound before passing it off as the sound was the doing of one of the police officers around him.

But, the mechanical voice returned after a short while.

[Ding!

Initialization completed!

100%

Random World Selected for a new life!

World: Highschool DXD

Commence Travel?

[yes/No]

Hearing the sound appear one more time, Amon sat up in annoyance before looking all around him.

Apart from the seated Police officers who tightly held their guns, Amon noticed a black holographic screen in front of him.

the Black holographic screen was slightly see-through with golden borders, but the words that appeared on it were visible to his eyes.

Seeing as no one else in the SWAT car had a reaction to the holographic screen in Infront of him, Amon felt he was hallucinating.

Did the death of his family cause him to hallucinate about systems appearing in Infront of him?

Amon felt like ignoring the holographic screen.

Yet the same mechanical voice which he had previously heard sounded off in his head immediately.

"What the fuck?" Amon unconsciously cursed in his heart, he couldn't understand what was going on.

But his mind became focused on the words of the mechanical voice.

Highschool DXD?

Isn't that an anime? One that he used to watch in his free time.

Yes, although Amon was a diabolical criminal, he still had his hobbies, such as watching anime and reading manga as well as novels.

Ever since Amon became a wanted criminal and started hiding in the shadows of the underworld, he knew there was no way to write his wrongs after committing a murder.

Even if he explained himself, would those judicial bastards believe him? Or just pass him off as another threat to society before throwing him in jail for life.

Amon didn't Want that, it was the reason he escaped prosecution and fell too deep into the world of criminals and drug dealers.

Even as a drug dealer, he never once did drugs or became an addict, he only did it for one specific reason, to keep himself alive and create a family.

He indeed accomplished his goals, but at what cost? 

Amon looked at the holographic screen in Infront of him one last time, the flashing [Yes/No] option seemed to call out to him.

"Is this some prank?" Amon thought, but even so, he decided to go along with it, possibly due to wanting to get rid of this mechanical voice in his head.

"Yes, but how the hell do I even click it when my hands are cuffed?" Amon suddenly realized, but before he could sneer at his problems, the mechanical voice was heard once again.

[Ding!

World Traveling commenced!

Good luck Host, The Shadow Monarch System will be at your command in the World of Highschool DXD] 

After the system's mechanical voice faded, Amon who was handcuffed immediately disappeared from the SWAT truck, causing shocked exclamations to escape the mouths of the police officers all around.

The only thing they saw in his seat was the handcuffs that were previously on his hands.

"HOLY SHIT" the nearest police officer screamed in shock as he unconsciously scooted to the side in his seat.

Just like that, Amon had left this world and was on his way to a new world, a world filled with demons, angels, and many extraordinary beings. 

25