2: A new Family
576 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The human word. 

The bright beams of sunlight shone brightly over the town of a bustling and peaceful city.

Inside a large hospital that smelled of medicine and pills, a beautiful lady could be seen laying atop the hospital bed.

Although this lady was beautiful, her face had wrinkled from time to time due to the constant pain she was feeling.

Surrounding this lady were many doctors who slowly watched as the lady pushed out her newborn baby boy from her womb.

"Almost there, breathe in, and push... slowly," One doctor said as he looked at the protruding head of the baby boy who was coming out. 

After what felt like a few days to the lady giving birth, one of the female doctors held her baby gently before resting the baby in her arms.

"Congratulations, it's a healthy baby boy," She said with a warm smile, she was about to say something else before the baby which was now in his mother's embrace began to cry out.

"Waaa"

"Waaaaaaa"

it was after this moment that a tall burly yet handsome man with black hair wearing a professional business suit came walking into the warm, he looked at his wife warmly before grabbing onto her hands.

"honey, how do you feel? is everything ok?" The man asked warmly, even so, his eyes were focused on the cute baby boy which was in his wife's arms.

"I'm ok, look at the baby, what should we name him," The beautiful woman said while gently placing the baby which had fallen asleep into her husband's arms.

" Amon, that's the name I prepared for him, he shall be called Amon Hashimoto, " The man said while using his finger to rub against the baby's cheeks. 

No one knew why the baby was given such a strange foreign name, but the couple didn't seem to mind and even liked the name. 

1 and a half hours went by as the couples sat there and conversed while being joyful at the birth of their son.

"What about Emiko, is she still at school?"  The beautiful lady asked after a while.

The man looked at his watch before saying " She should be home by now, I'll call granny Hanako" After saying this, the man pardoned himself from the room before giving a call to his daughter. 

-----

Amon who had just opened his eyes couldn't help but exclaim in shock inwardly.

He watched as a huge lady with long blonde hair stared at him with a smile, she seemed to be American as well.

"Where am I?" Amon said in his mind, as someone with good control of his emotions, he just stood still and stared back at the huge woman.

"Wait... she isn't huge, I'm just small?" Amon thought with a frown as he watched the woman raise his short stubby arms and play with them while gently poking him in his stomach. 

"I have been.... reborn?" Amon said with a strong sense of confusion, it was only at this moment that he remembered the holographic screen which he had clicked and was then somehow sent to this world that was supposedly the world of Highschool DxD. 

Amon was suddenly put deep into his thoughts as he was immersed in thinking about his current situation.

According to what he knew about this world, it was filled with Gods, dragons, and many terrifying beings which were hidden from the eyes of mortals.

As much as Amon felt like he didn't belong here, he had nowhere else to go, his family was completely torn apart, and if went back to earth he would probably be sent to one of the worst prisons ever to be known. 

While Amon was thinking about his new fate, A young girl who was around the age of 3 rushed into the room, she had long blonde hair and wore a tiny backpack that had pictures of pink cats on them.

"Emiko you are here, Come," Amon's mother said with a smile while looking at the little girl who was standing in front of her husband. 

To Amon this little girl looked very adorable, it was only after a while that he understood that she was his older sister in this new world.

"Wait, how can I understand what they are saying?" Amon widened his eyes at this sudden realization, the posters in the room were all written in what seemed to be Japanese, at first Amon couldn't understand what anyone in the room was saying, but now he could understand and hear them clearly as if they were speaking English, the language he was originally used to. 

"Is this my brother?" Emiko, the cute little girl said as she looked at Amon with dazzling stars in her eyes, the thought of having a younger brother for some reason made her very excited.

Emiko raised her hand under her mother's command and slowly rubbed Amon's face with a bright smile on her face. 

"it pains me to say a little girl is my older sister in this world, but it can't be helped" Amon "sighed" inwardly as he continuously looked at all of the figures in the room. 

The Hashimoto family was very loving and understanding of each other, it was hard for one to be born into such a family in this usually cruel world where even family members could treat you as if you were just a stranger and as if you didn't share the same blood with them. 

After a long while, Emiko and Amon's father returned home, leaving just him and his mother.

A few nurses came in to take Amon away from his mother before placing him in a room filled with many other babies who were mostly asleep or crying.

This was how Amon spent his first day in this new world as a newborn baby, his large eyes looked all around the room as he was lost in his thoughts, but mostly pained and uncomfortable since he couldn't move any part of his body which was something he wasn't used to at all. 

----

Posting advanced chapters on my Patreon.

Patreon.com/ShadowDeity

20