3: Life in a new World
503 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day.

The couple brought their newborn son to their home.

Amon's new parents lived in a lovely two-story house inside a peaceful and beautiful neighborhood.

The Cherry blossom trees which stood beautifully along the sidewalks of the neighborhoods shook within the wind, causing their petals to scatter all across the ground.

"We are home little guy," Amon's father said as he opened the door and allowed his wife, daughter, and newborn son to walk in.

Turning on the lights, the couple laughed to themself as they saw Amon curiously look around the room with an expressionless face.

Woof!!

it was at this moment that a small dog came running from the living room, it was of the Japanese breed "Akita Inu" Amon found the little dog to be pretty cute and funny looking.

"You guys go and sit down for now, I will unpack," Amon's father said before his wife could say anything, she could only stare at his back as he hurriedly left the room towards the car parked outside.

She found it cute, when they first had Emiko, her husband usually became extremely warm and comforting when it came to kids, it was pretty funny to her. 

She gently held Amon in her arms and followed Emiko who was playing in the living room with the cute little dog.

Amon just observed his surroundings and tried not to make any noise, after some previous tests, he realized that anytime he tried to speak it would only come out as cries which annoyed even his ears.

but it was sadly uncontrollable.

[The Shadow Monarch system-

Downloading system functions: 0.02%]

Amon noticed a holographic screen appear in Infront of him as his mother set him down on a small comfy couch.

"0.02%?" Amon reacted inwardly, didn't the system already finish loading back when he was on earth?

now it was downloading functions? and it was even going too slow.

Amon felt like crying but no tears came out of his eyes, he didn't know how long he would have to wait till his system truly awakened.

Not to mention he didn't even know how long he had till the canon of high school DxD started. 

Emiko who was sitting on the couch next to Amon and watching a show on the television looked at him with a smile before she began to punch his cheeks and poke at him.

Amon didn't bother doing anything about this overly enthusiastic new sister of his, he was never used to having a loving family until he created his own family.

Back on Earth, Amon's parents were both crack addicts who knew nothing but to abuse each other, and then abuse their only child when something in their life didn't go their way. 

Due to that reason, Amon had gone through a lot of traumatizing moments in his childhood, but it was all placed at the back of his head after he found a wife and had some beautiful kids with her.

just the thought of his tragic last life almost made Amon cry out once again. 

After a short while, the whole family was seen in the living room and watching television, the only exception was Amon's father who had to cook due to his wife just now coming out of surgery, so he took over the cooking duty and every other chore in the house. 

DING!

the ringing of the doorbell was heard, causing everyone to react.

Emiko was about to go open the door but she was immediately held back by her mother.

"I got it hunny" 

His father said before grabbing a napkin to wipe his hands and walking towards the door.

The door opened and it was an elderly lady who appeared, she had a small vanilla cake in her hands as she walked in.

"Miss Hanako, welcome in" Amon's father smiled and allowed the elderly lady in after giving her a warm hug.

"ah, bless your heart, where is the little boy," Granny hanako said with excitement as she walked in.

Before Amon's father could respond, the little girl Emiko ran out of the living room and gave granny Hanako a warm hug, the old lady accepted it and gently rubbed the little girl's hair with a warm smile.

"Emiko, how are you doing, you don't have school today?" granny Hanako asked while pinching the girl's cheeks.

"no, I didn't want to go today" Emiko replied.

"haha, she said she wanted to play with her brother today, so I had to call and tell her school she wouldn't be coming," Amon's father said while lifting Emiko and rubbing her hair.

"Daddy, Amon would want to play with me too" Emiko pouted.

Amon heard the whole conversation that went down, he could only put on his best smile as he was lifted off the couch and placed in the nice old lady's arms. 

"well aren't you a cute little boy," Granny Hanako said with a joyful smile, she had been neighbors with Amon's parents for almost a dozen years now, due to their relationship the couple considered her as a member of their family.

The old lady lived alone in her house and usually got visits from her kids and grandkids when they were in the city.

Amon looked at the cake which was in the old lady's bag.

Seeing his eyes, granny Hanako laughed before pulling out the cake and placing it on the kitchen countertop, all while having Amon in her arms.

"I brought it for you and your sister, there is enough for both of you," granny Hanako said with a smile.

"Miss Hanako, you should stay for a while longer, my husband and I both canceled work so we can spend time with Amon" Amon's mother said with a smile as she watched her husband cut apart the cake that granny Hanako had brought. 

"Of course, I can stay, an old lady like me has nothing to do except watch dramas on television at home anyways," granny Hanako said with a chuckle while her finger was gently playing with Amon.

----

Posting advanced chapters on my Patreon.

Patreon.com/ShadowDeity 

Y'all ready for the cliche time skip?

 

17