4: Years gone by
498 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8 years later- 

Amon began to bond with his family in this new world.

His father's name was Hideyoshi Hashimoto, while his mother's name was Alliana Hashimoto, her name surname was proof enough that she wasn't Japanese and was American.

His mother was actually from Texas and had a little bit of Hispanic heritage in her, due to some reason her family had moved to Japan where she met Hideyoshi and they fell in love.

Although Amon was now 8 years old, his system still wasn't finished downloading it was only around slightly over 50% done with loading.

"I better get some crazy abilities after this system finishes," Amon thought as he got off the bus and headed home.

overall his life in this new world was pretty peaceful, surprisingly he hadn't run into any supernatural things, after all, he was only just a kid.

Unlike other kids his age, Amon usually spent his days working out and going to the gym with his father whenever he didn't have work.

Under his urge, his parents had no choice but to give in to him to start taking martial arts lessons in a dojo in the city.

Amon was a skilled fighter back on earth, but after coming to his world, he felt like his abilities had become a lot rusty due to his long and non eventful life as a kid.

But now he was finally growing up, Although due to his mentality which surprised his parents and was far above that of anyone else his age, he had a harder time making friends at school, Amon was pretty popular even in school, due to his height which already surpassed that of many of the elementary school kids. 

He was around 139 Cm and weighed nearly 66 pounds. 

Ever since he began to be able to move, Amon didn't relax at least one bit, he was well aware of the dangers of this world he was currently living in, and the day his powers awakened would be the day he would start to face many challenging threats and beings in this world.

This was also the reason Amon began to train in martial arts and work out his body, he even secretly trained in the arts of wielding weapons whenever he was home alone by himself, of course, he could only practice with a small tree branch he found outside in the front yard.

-----

Amon checked the mailbox at the front of the house before pulling out the mail and walking towards the front door.

Ding!

A few seconds after ringing the doorbell, Emiko who was dressed in casual clothes opened the door and grabbed the mail from him.

"Hey Amon, mom isn't home right now by the way, do you want to play a game with me on the Sbox?" Emiko said while they entered the house and locked the door.

Emiko was now 10 years old and almost 11, but she was a lot shorter than Amon and looked very childish.

"yes just let me change first and then do my homework, we can play games after" Amon replied, he found this sister of his to be pretty respectful and innocent she wasn't like the usual arrogant and bitchy sister that a regular transmigrator would have.

After changing clothes and finishing his homework, Amon and Emiko played games together for a while before their mother returned.

After 8 years, she was slowly aging and began to look more like a mature woman, due to the stress from work slight wrinkles could be seen on her face, yet she was still very beautiful in the eyes of many people.

"How was school you guys, did y'all do your homework?" Alliana asked as she hung her coat on the rack behind the closet, she then carried the groceries which were in her hands and placed them on the kitchen countertop.

"yes mom we did all of that, also Amon lost to me in Field Fighters," Emiko said as she stuck out her tongue at Amon, she even giggled mischievously as she watched him tap the controller.

Amon didn't bother to respond to that.

"girl if I wanted to destroy you in that game, you wouldn't even know how you died," Amon thought, he had only lost purposely because he knew how much his older sister loved her video games. 

Alliana just laughed at the words of her daughter, she immediately rushed up and pinched the cheeks of her two little kids after seeing how cute they were while playing together.

Amon who wasn't used to such anime-like family interactions was just speechless, but after so many years together with his new family, he was already used to it after a long while.

This was usually how their day-to-day interactions went, and in winter, spring, and summer breaks the whole family would usually travel and have fun in some foreign country. 

------

9 years went by after this day, Amon was currently 17 teen years old and in high school.

Standing in front of a mirror as he prepared himself for his first day at a new high school, Amon softly moved his hand through his long black hair before fixing his school uniform.

His parents had moved into a new neighborhood in another city during the summer, meaning Amon and Emiko would both have to now attend a brand new high school. 

specifically his senior high school year. 

After so many years Amon had grown up to become a tall and handsome young man, slightly resembling himself from his past life as well as having a mix of looks between his mother and father. 

Due to Amon taking martial arts classes and training his body every day, he was also well fit and very athletic while in school, participating in many school sports clubs whenever he had the chance, this was something he never got to enjoy the feeling of back on earth, so Amon took advantage of his current life. 

Amon was now around 190 cm tall in height, he was considered very tall In japan, but even so, his father was only about an inch shorter.

Also, due to his slightly foreign looks mixed with his Asian side, he was very popular amongst girls ever since middle school.

but how could a grown man like him possibly think about having ideas with children? it was absurd, he wouldn't settle for anything below 18.

"Amon hurry up or I'll leave you, It's your first day at school" Emiko's soft voice was heard from downstairs a few seconds later.

"I'm coming I'm coming, chill" Amon replied, making sure Emiko who was downstairs could hear him. 

----

advanced chapters after officially posted on patreon. 

Patreon.com/ShadowDeity 

22