6: Shadow Monarch Abilities
496 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"System Open my status screen for me first," Amon asked, he decided to look at what he was working with before he did anything else.

[Status]

Host: Amon Hashimoto 

Class: Shadow Monarch (Longinus)

Race: Human 

Title: Nil

Tier: 10

Level: 0 

[Str]: 14 (Avg. Tier 10 human stat is 10)

[Vit]: 11

[Spd]: 12

-----------

Shadow Soldiers: (0/10)

Coins: 00

Inventory: Nil

The moment Amon said this, A few holographic screens appeared all around him.

There was one showing his stats, and there was one showing his overall character and his item slots which could be filled with equipment, it looked like the average MMORPG game interface one would see.

Amon looked over his status screen with keen interest, he was a little disappointed that he was only a human and the system didn't change his race to a devil or angel, but then he realized he had an overpowered ability that wouldn't make him any less weak than certain catastrophic figures shortly. 

Amon clicked his tongue while seeing his stats.

"14 in strength, 11 in vitality, and 12 in speed" it could be said that compared to an average person in this world he was far stronger and he had a lot more fighting experience due to the martial art classes he took even to this day.

Although the stats weren't much, Amon still knew the overall difference between him and a regular human, for example, he could easily break a grown man's arm with the simple exertion of his strength if he wanted, not that he had already done so though... 

Amon closed the Status screen and opened his inventory.

The inventory interface was just a screen filled with many empty boxes that seemed to stretch for an endless amount of time into the other holographic screens that appeared around him.

"It's unlimited," Amon said with a smirk on his face.

"I expected a beginners gift pack or something in here? there is nothing" Amon looked in the inventory interface twice to make sure there was nothing in there.

"At least give me a basic weapon or something" Amon felt saddened before he entered the Pocket-World, he had to prepare many weapons, he didn't want to know what would happen if he died there. 

"alright we are here," Emiko said as she parked her car near the entrance of Amon's new high school.

Many students wearing similar uniforms could be seen walking towards the large school building excitedly, A new school year usually brought smiles on the faces of students, only to turn those smiles into frowns later down in the year. 

"Thanks, sis, I'll see you after school, bye" Amon hugged his sister in the car before he grabbed his Bookbag and exited the car.

"Have fun at school" Emiko rolled down her windows and shouted at him before driving away.

This Action of hers hadn't attracted any attention, the surrounding students seemed too excited to start a new year to care about anything else around them.

Amon was currently at Kuoh academy, how unexpected, the moment he moved to this neighborhood he had automatically transferred to Kuoh academy, that wasn't suspicious at all.

Luckily Amon had long since prepared himself to meet all the characters in this anime and integrate himself with them while he was here, he definitely wouldn't expose himself too much though. 

Walking through the school campus, Amon saw the usual things he would see in high school, the cliques of athletes, the bad kids, the nerdy kids, all of which he was more than used to. 

With the help of his Smartphone, Amon found his class schedule for this year and walked toward his first class of the day.

it was an English classroom that seemed to be filled with many students but missing the presence of the teacher.

Amon didn't know anyone here so he just went to an empty table before placing his bookbag down, he was more interested in the system which had appeared after leaving him for 18 years.

Kind of like how his dad disappeared randomly after he was born just to come back into his mom's life a few years later back in his last life.

ah, such harsh times those were. 

"System, you surely don't expect me to fight inside that Pocket-World, or whatever with no abilities right? at least tell me what my abilities are"  Amon said in his mind while sitting back in his seat comfortably, it was like the commotion in the room didn't faze him at all.

Everyone in the class seemed to be familiar with each other, most likely due to them possibly being friends from last year and so on.

Amon looked down at the table and waited for a reply from the system, in a few seconds or so he ended up getting the reply he wanted. 

[Ding! 

Showcasing the Host's basic shadow monarch abilities, more abilities can be gained or created in the future.

-----

[Shadow monarch Skills]

1: Shadow Extraction - Allows you to extract the shadows of defeated enemies. 

--

2: Shadow Storage - Allows you to store your shadow soldiers in your own shadow. 

Each promotion in the Host's "tier level"  largely increases the maximum amount of Shadows capable of being stored. 

--

3: Shadow Energy manipulation - Similar to the Demonic and Angelic powers of Demons and Angels, but vastly different. 

--

4: Rulers Authority (Locked) - Allows the Host to control things with telekinesis powers

--

5: Monarch Domain (Locked) - Allows the host to create a Domain using his powers, anything within this domain is sensed, Shadow soldiers fighting in the domain gain a temporary increase in power 

--

6: Shadow Armor (Locked) - Using your shadow energy, you can solidify it into a set of armor around your body. 

---

Amon looked at his basic abilities and felt slightly better about his current situation, Although some of the more practical abilities were currently locked, they could be unlocked in the future as long as he increased his tier level.

Tiers in this world are from Tier 10 to tier 1, of course, there were more tiers above that, but those were usually reserved for true godlike entities. 

Amon calmly closed the system interfaces using a simple thought before thinking about what to do now that he had the system, he couldn't just ditch the system and continue living his life peacefully.

who knew when he would become cannon fodder in the future, no one except God knew, but Amon wasn't the type to sit around and wait for his demise when he could control his new life using the system. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

20