Chp9 Weird News
194 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[14 Belzir Wednesday]

Night. A few knocking sounds came from the manhole cover on an empty street. The sound stopped. Came again. It was like someone was pushing the manhole cover. After a while, the manhole cover slowly moved.

These lids were very heavy, but Raymond could move them somehow. He spent a lot of time trying to find an unsealed cover. This was his seventy-sixth attempt. He was even beginning to fear that he would not enter the city. In the end, his efforts paid off.

After the lid was opened, Raymond came out inside with his wet and smelly clothes. It smelled bad, but he didn't care about it. In fact, he didn't even know for himself how bad it smelled, as it dulled his sense of smell. Nevertheless, his nose hurt for some reason.

He checked his location on the phone. He looked at which street he was on. Then he headed to the location of the hotel where he had previously booked a room. Places such as restaurants or hotels could be rented via the internet. They would send a QR code. They didn't care who you were as long as you showed them the QR code. This world was dangerous. You wouldn't know if an 'Awakened' person or an ordinary person rented the place. That is why such a method was developed in order not to provoke 'Awakened' people.

*

*

*

  'I can breathe easy again. It's so beautiful!'

Raymond was sitting on the bed in the hotel room with a towel wrapped around his waist and his wet green hair. He hadn't had time to examine her body since he had an 'awakening'.

Although he was 'Awakened', he was unable to use spiritual magic. Naturally, he did not feel any differences. He even suspected that he was not having an 'Awakening'. In short, he didn't know what was what. Maybe he could have found out somewhere. But how?

He sat cross-legged on the bed and began to examine his body with the help of his breath line. He was looking for any changes. Since he knew the previous flow of breath, he looked at the changes in the flow of breath.

'There's nothing. Like exactly the same. But...'

But he felt a chill in the area between his stomach and chest. It's more like a coolness. It was as if there was an organ there, but there was also none. When he stopped practicing his breathing technique, this feeling went away as if it had never existed. Apart from that, there was also no trace of the glowing spots that appeared on the meridian installation. 

'I don't know what to do with that thing. But it can be important.'

He got out of bed quickly. After drying himself and putting on his pajamas, he took out his notebook. He drew on a blank sheet the outlines of the human body. This inside of the human body is filled with some points. These points he drew were in the same places as the glowing points he saw during the 'Awakening'. He was doing it in case it might come in handy in the future.

He was able to remember the location of only 100-200 of the points, which were thousands at that time. Even that was a pretty decent amount. After all this work, tiredness has come. So, Raymond fell asleep.

Raymond woke up in the morning to the sound of an alarm. After turning off the alarm and wearing straight clothes, he left the hotel.

He was having breakfast at a soup shop, checking the news on his phone. And he came across interesting news. The news was as follows:

"... The fourth child of the Xunshuo family from Gangnam district was born with a quirk. The values taken during the checks of the fourth child in the family were not normal. Hospital officials said it should be investigated. So when the elders of the Xunshuo family checked on the child, something interesting was found... "

'Why does this news have to repeat itself all the time.'

Bored by the constantly repeating sentences, Raymond read the news, omitting it. He has encountered the word 'weirdness' or 'interesting' at least 15 times. But he finally understood what the quirk was.

Although it was different in Raymond, usually people were having an 'Awakening' between 15 and 17 age. This was due to the fact that the body was able to adapt to changes in the psyche at that age.

However, the fourth child of the Xunshuo family, who was born on the 12th Belzir day, was born as an 'Awakened one'. In fact, the child was not quite 'Awakened'. Instead, the child's body had already adapted to the changes of the soul. But the child couldn't use the spiritual energy.

This was unexpected. According to the news, Queer and many other companies and families were eager to investigate the child. Everyone's skirts were on fire. Although others didn't know, Raymond had also become someone who had 'Awakened' in a different way. And now there was this incident. What else was going to happen? What did all this mean?

'What exactly is going on in the world?'

Such anomalies have always been a call for change. It seemed that soon the world was also about to undergo a change.

Raymond left the store after finishing his soup. He walked with heavy steps towards the meeting point. He was trying to cover his face with a black hood. He was walking with his head down, just in case. He was often passing through crowded streets. A crowd is the best place to hide, after all.

5