Chp14 Queer
145 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Queer was not like other schools. Actually, it wasn't even a school. When it was first established, it was established only as a research center. As time passed, people were needed to be able to test the knowledge gained.

They were divided into groups according to the experiments. Those who succeeded and thrived in these groups recruited more people and had more success over time. After a while, these groups began to be called schools.

Today, however, things had completely changed. Queer has become the world's number one 'Awakened' development center. And the companies and families that run the world have sent people here to train and show up for their successors.

"Have we arrived yet?" said Raymond.

He was sitting in a train cabin. The train cabin was a small space with two seats facing each other. A young girl of about 16 was sitting across from Raymond.

Ms. Yi said that a vehicle would take him. But he didn't think it would be a train that anyone could use. So as the young master, he was disappointed.

The girl in the plain dress in front of him lifted her head. She looked at him coldly. But she did not speak.

The problem was that Raymond was afraid of the train. He didn't know why either. But he would tremble whenever he was near a train. Now he was inside. So this trip was nothing but a nightmare for him.

Finally, the cold voice of the train AI rang out.

"The next stop is Queer. Our disembarking passengers, please pack your belongings."

"Ohh!" Raymond sighed with relief.

*

*

*

Xingming looked at the young master in front of her. This time, the young master of the company finally revealed his face. Everyone had been waiting for this genius in the Lin family for a long time. But Xingming was never satisfied. Was he really the young man in front of him?,

No matter how hard she looked, she couldn't see anything special about him. Even his muscles were weak. She didn't even feel any aura fluctuations. She started to doubt herself for a while.

She started to doubt herself for a while. But they match exactly with the one in the picture. Or Xingming was too weak. She could not see the strength of the man before her.

'Even though it may seem that way, in the end I was chosen to protect him.'

Xingming was an agent from the secret military group that the company had grown. This group was trained to do a lot of dirty work. Xingming, on the other hand, was a mid-level individual in that group.

But it was only outwardly. In reality, she was hiding her strength from everyone. Recently, she had reached a level where she could easily win even against trainers.

'I think I've finally failed to hide my strength. I wonder how long they knew.'

At least Xingming thought so. In fact, the company had randomly chosen someone to die with Raymond. They even got drunk while choosing. And they accidentally pressed the selection drop. Then they were too lazy to change it.

Poor Xingming.

When they arrived at Queer, Raymond was stunned by what he saw.

Beyond the station were lush trees and misty mountains. Tall buildings with aesthetic appearance were rising from these mountains into the sky. Raymond's eyes were seeing 3 mountain peaks. One had long flags. These flags were waving with the wind. Golden light was radiating from the mountain peak.

Tall huts surrounded a large modern dome-shaped building. Only the dome of the building was visible. Because of the haze.

If the first mountain peak felt dignified, the second had a more demonic appearance.

The fog that surrounded him became denser and purplish. Black metal bridges connected several towers. Between these towers, occasional flying dots appeared.

The furthest mountain was directly in front of Raymond. It was covered with a blue bie aura. There were stone buildings and less fog. These stone buildings were huge structures. It's like it was built for giants. Although the underside was not visible, there were many balconies on the sides of these stone structures. Every now and then, a light would flicker from one balcony to the next.

Because of these lights, there was a constant appearance of fireworks exploding or shooting stars on this mountain peak. It was a complete visual feast. If Raymond looked at other mountain peaks for 3 minutes, he looked at this for 10 minutes. Still, he wanted to keep looking.

He said, eyes dazed.

"Wow, so this is Queer. 'Home of the Awakened' I hear all the time. Tell me, which one are we going to."

Hearing no response, he turned his head to Xingming.

Xingming was silent. She was watching Queer too. But there was no surprise in her eyes. On the contrary, she was quite calm.

She was thinking to herself.

'Who knows how many people died here. Beneath this majestic appearance, there are actually mountains of corpses. Ugly. It's just so ugly. The Lin family was the same. When raising us, they seemed to forget that we are human. Are all Awakened like this? I'm not just talking about experiments. Who knows how many children had to die in power struggles. And no one can do anything to them. One day this order will change. I want it to change. But... But I can't do anything. Now...'

She had no crazy plan in mind, though. She was just a lazy person. No matter what she did, it wasn't enough. That's why she believed that if a disaster came, there were tall people who would take it upon themselves. She didn't need to do anything. The strong eat the weak. That was the law of nature.

But the anger inside her was slowly changing her. As she grew stronger, she became afraid of herself.

When she saw Raymond looking at her, she pointed at a point with her finger. When Raymond looked where she was pointing, his eyes filled with despair.

3