Chp18 Finally, ability of Awakened
82 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Raymond woke up, he was feeling better. It was as if his body had relaxed. But when he lifted his head and looked around, his head ached.

'It wasn't really a dream. It couldn't be, but... A hope.'

He crawled out of bed. The room also had a bathroom. He quickly washed his face. He changed it. He encouraged himself for a while before walking out the door.

'You are young master Lin. Do not forget it. YOU ARE A YOUNG MASTER.'

Down to the first floor. He toured the common rooms. But he couldn't find any trace of Xingming. He raised his head. And he looked at the door of a room on the second floor.

'I had better not wake her.'

Just as Raymond was about to go out, he remembered the cold wind of yesterday. He went back to his room and grabbed a jacket.

Then he went out. But this time it was sunny. It was too hot.

"I'm an idiot." He murmured.

Then he went back in and came out again in more comfortable clothes.

He looked around. His goal this time was to see what the other buildings were. He wanted to visit other parts of Queer if possible. But he decided to wait for Xingming for that.

He went to the first large one-story building. He looked inside carefully. "Is there anyone there?" Called several times. When he got no answer, he went inside and scanned his surroundings.

He saw that there was a reception. But it was empty. He decided to take a tour inside.

There were many classrooms inside. There was a great hall and a basement.

In the basement, there were two large halls. One was a big place full of empty fields. Raymond thought it was reserved for mutual wars. On the other side was a place where the weights were located. In short, it was a gym. But everything inside looked old. It was clear that they had not been used for a long time. Still, the whole place was sparkling as if it had been cleaned only yesterday.

To his surprise, this one-story place actually had an upper floor. It was small, but it was filled with desks that turned out to be a study hall. It was odd for Raymond that there were no books.

"This place is obviously for students. But there are neither students nor teachers. It should be no more than a ruin. It looks like a ghost school." Raymond was sitting at a table talking to himself.

Then he thought of the bracelet he had been given last night. In fact, he hadn't controlled her at all. It's presence was not felt at all.

He clicked twice, and a hologram panel rose from the bracelet.

Just like yesterday, a notification came out for the debt again. Raymond hadn't looked at the amount yesterday. He felt a bit overwhelmed when he looked at it today.

"Anyway, the debt is not my debt. Xingming will handle it." If he had debt. He felt that he would quietly accept death.

He stopped thinking about it and immediately shifted his attention to other windows.

He saw a window showing the state of Lin Hill. After poking around for a while, he laughed with a cold sweat on his forehead.

"Hehehe. It actually turned out to be the ranking of the hills. And Lin Hill is the last. There are also 284 peaks here. Heh. The ranking is probably determined by the exams that Xingming mentioned. There is also a student counter here. I am the owner of Lin Hill and Xingming is my servant. So there are no students on Lin hill. I remember Xingming's Queer was a space created for 'Awakened' to experience all sorts of things. This should include forming and managing groups. "

He scratched his head in annoyance before continuing to speak. HE? Forming and strengthening a group? to manage? I hope there is no war between the hills.

"Probably these students actually determine the strength of the hill. And the strength of the hill is also expressed by the class. Our hill is actually It's a ninth-grade hill. The best hills are first-rate, and on top of that are the mountain peaks. Ahh. That's grueling."

He finally decided that he shouldn't worry about it. He had only come here to act like a young master. He could just leave everything to Xingming and have fun.

It would be awesome if he could get some 'Awakened' abilities here. Until his contract with the company was over, he would live quietly on this hill and not cause any trouble to anyone.

Then he would buy a villa with the money he earned and marry a beautiful woman. While he was dreaming about what names he should give his future children, a notification sound came from the panel in front of him. This brought it back to reality.

The notice actually showed him the debt. 12 days left. was writing

"Oh I know, I know. The company will take care of it anyway." He grumbled with difficulty. Raymond thought it was something important.

Then he moved to the other window, continuing to rummage through the bracelet.

...

Xingming had left the chalet early in the morning. When she awoke, the sounds of snoring were still coming from Raymond's room. She decided not to wake him.

She quickly put on her gear and went outside. In the evening, she thought hard and came up with a plan.

She came to the trees in her black robe. It was still dark. She lifted her hand and cross her finger. Then murmured something. Her words were incomprehensible.

All of a sudden, the spiritual energy in her body began to flow in a different way. Her body shrank. Then became a little-black ball. With a incredible speed, she lost in the woods.

2