{Memory Repository Log: 1}
206 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How these will work, every 5 chapters I will add a Memory Repository chapter. So chapters 1,6,11,16 and so on will have one, similar to the game. These chapters will contain old and newly introduced characters that will be important to the story and information regarding them. It will also contain the current abnormalities that are in the story and their departments/Sephirah. I'm still debating on who's perspective these should be put in.

——————————————————————————
[LOG 1:]

"X"

Appearance:

Position: Manager of Lobotomy Corporation

Position: Manager of Lobotomy Corporation

Titles/Nicknames: "Manager" by everyone

Personality: The man seems to be as emotionless as a machine. Ironic with how much he dislikes the AIs he works with. However, could you blame him? Waking up all of sudden and thrust into a job position he had no memory of signing up to, he pushes forward with determination however.

Likes: ????

Dislikes: So far Angela and the other AI's, ????

Additional Information: ????

Angela

Appearance:

Position: Manager's Assistant

Position: Manager's Assistant

Titles/Nicknames: "The Perfect AI" self proclaimed though, "Thing" by the Manager

Personality: Just like a machine, she normally holds a blank face and keeps her eyes closed unless something piques her "interest". Being an AI that assists the Manager and those before him, she is highly knowledgeable in topics regarding the facility. Not much is known about her personally, though it isn't surprising with her cold and uncaring attitude.

Likes: ????

Dislikes: ????

Additional Information: Sometimes her emotionless mask slips a little whenever a topic regarding Y/n occurs.....at least that's what some of the Sephirot think. ?????

Malkuth

Appearance:

Titles/Nicknames: ?????

Titles/Nicknames: ?????

Position: Sephirah of the Control Team

Personality: She's cheerful, energetic, hardworking, and always motivating her employees to work hard. For an AI she certainly is lively compared to Angela.

Likes: Hard workers, making Y/n proud, proving herself, ?????

Dislikes: ?????

Additional Information: ????

O-03-03

Appearance:

Nickname: One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds, "One Sin"

Nickname: One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds, "One Sin"

Department: Malkuth's Control Team

Preferred Tasks: Attachment and Insight

Equipment:

Weapon of Penitence (3/5)

Weapon of Penitence (3/5)

Armor of Penitence (3/5)

Up next are my OC's for this story, I drew these images myself

Up next are my OC's for this story, I drew these images myself

The Reserves

Purpose: The Reserves serve as just that, reserves for the facility

Purpose: The Reserves serve as just that, reserves for the facility. They fill in the roles of agents and clerks of departments that are low on them. For a facility such as this one, it's a surprise this division of the facility is still up and running with how their numbers quickly deplete. Though it doesn't stop the 4 high rank Reserves members from forming a bond and keeping their division up and running.

Y/n

Appearance:

Titles/Nickname: "Captain" by employees and Renold, "Bestie" by Shina, ?????

Titles/Nickname: "Captain" by employees and Renold, "Bestie" by Shina, ?????

Position: Captain of the Reserves

Personality: A carefree and open-minded individual. Going with the flow of things and being able to adapt, it's how he ended up with the position he has..... or at least that's what he thinks. He doesn't really know how he got into Lobotomy Corp or the position he is in. His carefree and constantly happy attitude draws those around him and even makes the most serious of people break down to enjoy his presence. He knows when to step in and when to step out, his job takes priority just after his friends.

Likes: BongBong, Renold, Shina, ?????

Dislikes: ?????

Additional Information: If one were to look into the Reserves Team thoroughly, they would find that Y/n is what holds it all together. If Y/n wasn't there, the Reserves would've long ceased to exist, not that anyone would know except a select few. The badge he wears signifies his competence for his role and holds a certain meaning for individuals in Lobotomy Corp, some say each of the points to the star are actually the Roman numeral for 5, though it's uncertain if it's true.

BongBong

Appearance:

Nugget Form:

Nugget Form:

Titles/Nickname: "Weird Girl" by employees, ?????

Titles/Nickname: "Weird Girl" by employees, ?????

Position: Lieutenant of the Reserves, Reserves' Trainer (specifically regarding training Agents)

Personality: A small girl such as her is a surprise to new employees. Many question why an energetic child such as her would be in a place like this. The answer: who knows? Her energetic and carefree attitude matches her age and appearance. She's a hard worker and determinedly works for praise from Y/n and others. She takes more direct approaches regarding matters as she learned that others find it hard with her way of communicating.

Likes: Bong, BongBong, Bong, Bong, BongBong Bong,

Dislikes: ?????

Additional Information: Only being able to say her name as a form of communication, BongBong is isolated from her peers and colleagues. It seems that in the entirety of Lobotomy Corporation only Y/n is capable of actually understanding her, some employees even joked that the man himself was an Abnormality just because of that. There are rumors about sightings inbetween transitions of day and night shifts. Employees say there was a small chance that they would see a little blue haired girl sitting in the lap of a man, almost like father and daughter. Though then again, they are just rumors.

Renold

Appearance:

Nugget Form:

Nugget Form:

Titles/Nicknames: ??????

Titles/Nicknames: ??????

Position: Lieutenant of the Reserves, Reserves' Equipment Manager (specifically regarding EGO equipment)

Personality: He's strict, harsh, honest, and knows when to draw the line between himself and others. Although his honesty may upset others with how he words his thoughts, in reality he's simply trying to give information the easiest and quickest way. He finds no point in mixing honey into his words, instead he prefers to give the harshness of reality before the Abnormalities do.

Likes: Honesty, hard-workers, ????

Dislikes: Beating around the bush, ????

Additional Information: Renold is more likely to be seen in the lower parts of the facility where he has better access to where the EGO equipment is made. He's only ever seen in the upper floors when he is reporting to Y/n or is taking care of the new clerks until Hod is capable of managing them on her own.

Shina

Appearance:

Nugget Form:

Nugget Form:

Titles/Nicknames: "The Devil Herself" by peers, ?????

Titles/Nicknames: "The Devil Herself" by peers, ?????

Position: Lieutenant of the Reserves, Enforcer (specifically regarding 'resigned' and rogue employees)

Personality: Cruel and sadistic, nobody knows what happened to make her like this. She's infamous for her cruelty towards employees, especially to those who turn their back on those around them. Loyalty is what she values the most in a place such as this, it's why she's only loyal to a select few. Because of this, it's hard for employees to approach her when at any assumption of traitorous thoughts will end with them dead.

Likes: Y/n, BongBong, Renold, Loyalty

Dislikes: Traitors, 'Resigners', people who cause harm to Y/n, BongBong, and Renold, ????

Additional Information: She carries a kitchen knife that is 6 inches long around with her at all times. Many employees avoid her like the plague whenever they hear her iconic skipping echoing in the halls. Resigners and rogue employees are nothing new, seeing them disappear into a room that Shina is in and never coming back out isn't either.

The Manager isn't an exception to this.

[Refer to Incident 09-27-1006]

________________________
[Incident 09-27-1006]
————————————
Date: XXXX/XX/33

Manager [EXPUNGED] had sent Captain Y/n to deal with Abnormality: [EXPUNGED]'s meltdown. Work resulted in the Captain's unfortunate [EXPUNGED] in which after, it was announced over the intercoms. Abnormalities: [EXPUNGED], [EXPUNGED], [EXPUNGED], and more had broken out of containment after hearing this, resulting in a 87% casualty of all personnel.

Witnesses state that Lieutenant Shina had become hysterical and had accused Manager [EXPUNGED] of purposely [EXPUNGED] her Captain Y/n. To which she quickly started to massacre her way up to the Manager's Office and in the end, killed them.

Side Note: To the surviving Employees of that day, they speculate that Manager [EXPUNGED] was left to die as, coincidentally, Angela was not present to ensure their safety from Shina.
————————————

[LOG END]

5