{Memory Repository Log: 3}
86 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[LOG 3:]

[Memory Repository Updated!]

Yesod

"In here......within the confinements of this facility......everyone and everything is either an asset or a liability. What makes you think you're any different?"

Appearance:

Titles/Nicknames: Yesod the Viper, Yesod the Cruel and Emotionless, Yesod the Cold-Blooded Machine

Titles/Nicknames: Yesod the Viper, Yesod the Cruel and Emotionless, Yesod the Cold-Blooded Machine

Position: Sephirah of the Information Team

Personality: Distant, cold, business-first-fun-later, Yesod is simply someone who focuses on his work more than anything else. There are times when he will occasionally indulge in small games like Word Chain or I Spy, but those moments are very few.

Likes: Hard-workers, keeping his distance, turtle-necks and gloves, (secretly) the small games his employees and Y/n ask him to play, ??????????

Dislikes: Showing any skin, having to repeat himself, anyone violating the procedures in his Department, slackers, ?????????

Additional Information: The cold and emotionless person that everyone sees is one of necessity. Everything is with a purpose, from the clothing he wears, to the words he spouts, and even to the uncaring glances he gives to his employees. Never had these been things he wanted but they are all necessary to complete his work, regardless of his opinions on it. ??????????

——————————————————————————

Abnormalities:

O-03-60

Appearance:

Nickname: Fragment Of The Universe

Nickname: Fragment Of The Universe

Department: Yesod's Information Team

Preferred Tasks: Attachment and Repression

Equipment:

Weapon of Fragments From Somewhere (3/3)

Weapon of Fragments From Somewhere (3/3)

Armor of Fragments From Somewhere (2/2)

Armor of Fragments From Somewhere (2/2)

O-01-12

Appearance:

Nickname: The Old Lady, Dusty/Annoying Old Hag by employees

Nickname: The Old Lady, Dusty/Annoying Old Hag by employees

Department: Yesod's Information Team

Preferred Tasks: Attachment and Instinct

Equipment:

Weapon of Solitude (2/2)

Weapon of Solitude (2/2)

Armor of Solitude (3/3)

Armor of Solitude (3/3)

T-01-54

Appearance:

Nickname: Forsaken Murderer

Nickname: Forsaken Murderer

Department: Yesod's Information Team

Preferred Tasks: Instinct and Attachment

Equipment:

Weapon of Regret (1/2)

Weapon of Regret (1/2)

Armor of Regret (1/2)

Armor of Regret (1/2)

T-09-78

Appearance:

Nickname: Notes from a Crazed Researcher

Nickname: Notes from a Crazed Researcher

Department: Yesod's Information Team

Preferred Tasks: Must be handled with care and be equipped for more than half a minute. The person who has a hold of this Abnormality must use it at least onceIt can be used for anything trivial or significant but it must be done without them being harmed in the process.

Equipment: NONE

——————————————————————————

The Information Team

Appearance:

(A/n)- There's supposed to be a "light source" behind Vinera

 

Bio: A lonely masochist. A sleep-deprived workaholic. A delusional sociopath. The Information Team has diversity that's for sure. Each member with their own backstories have came to a single path from different crossroads. From the Backstreets they came, to the Backstreets they will go. If they don't find the synergy for their group dynamic within the work space then they might as well give up their lives on a silver platter. As the second trio of Lobotomy Corporation, they are rough in the edges but still a unique group.

Captain Dexter

Age: 24

Appearance:

Nugget Form:

Nugget Form:

(Don't mind the hanging hair portions on the side lol)

(Don't mind the hanging hair portions on the side lol)

Bio: Once an office worker for a small pitiful company, Dexter is a man of determination with a simple goal: to live. Working is all he's known in his miserable life, it's the only thing separating him from the corpses in the Backstreets and those walking over them. With a rough and nearly non-existent sleeping schedule, Dexter takes it upon himself to finish the job even at the cost of his own health. After all, the worst that could happen is losing his life, something that is bound to happen regardless if he lives or not after losing his job. At the end of the day, he's an ordinary guy with an ordinary way of life.

Despite the amounts of coffee he drinks to stay awake, his favorite drink is actually plain old milk. Why? Because it simply tastes different when he's tired.

Vinera

Age: 22

Appearance:

Nugget Form:

Nugget Form:

Bio: Growing up much like the others around her, Vinera was one who wished to become something more than the insignificant child she was

Bio: Growing up much like the others around her, Vinera was one who wished to become something more than the insignificant child she was. Neglected by her parents, she pretty much lived and relied on her self to survive. Yet despite that, adorned herself with a smile. Growing up with a few connections with several neighbors, she made a living by stealing scraps and selling whatever she could salvage to those who would pay a hefty price.

Once she was of the age of a young adolescent, she became aware of how meaningless her life was by gazing at those around her. She was simply one of many who were doing anything to survive, who would remember a person like that? No one, that's who.

Bella

Age: 19

Appearance:

Nugget Form:

Nugget Form:

Bio: Not much is known about Bella

Bio: Not much is known about Bella. No backstory, no information on likes or interests, and not even a place of residence. This isn't because she's some sort of secret spy or an important figure, don't let your imagination run too wild. It's simply because she never filled that portion of the application and never told her employers in the first place. But what she did do, however, was read the entirety of the contract she was provided. From start to finish, page after page, she took account of every and all possibilities that can and will happen to her during her stay in Lobotomy Corporation.

Bella knows exactly what she signed up for.

The question that the employers wondered was:

Was she insane for agreeing despite the fact that she read it?

Or was she insane for deciding to do it simply because, "It sounds fun" ?

Mr. Dubee

Appearance:

Bio:

Bio: ......................Clown......................

.....................Just a Clown..................

[LOG END]

2