Arc 01: Beginning of a Dungeon Domain. (Out of Story.)
848 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the start of the first arc of the story: where the main character will begin her life as a dungeon mistress as well as a demigod's apostle and champion.

Andromeda Champion ― the main character. She was a classy prostitute in her old life, a former business college graduate, and a subtle entrepreneur to boot. While in her sexual lifestyle she had come under the supervision of a half corrupt cop, who she helped collar certain criminals ― at heart she was just the plain old farm girl she once was. In her adult life, she got noticed by a notorious serialized prostitute murderer, and when she had rejected him, she captured her and cut her to pieces. As she laid dying, a strange person came to rescue her-

Perseus the Demigod of Fortune ― a demigod in a different world, battled and lost to a competitor demigoddess, who kicked him out of that world to take his place. Instead, he ended up being ejected into a large city on Earth, where he met the (still dying) human female known as Andromeda. He rescued her from death, and gave her the chance to enter into his former world in his place, so she could reserve the way for him to return to it. Once she arrives, his participation and help to her must decline, as he will have lowered abilities being so far away.

Cotaras Idour ― a female follower of Perseus who was left to tend the halfway oasis which is the cover for Perseus' secret dungeon hideaway. Being 7/8 human and 1/8 orc ancestry, she's sometimes a little ― okay a lot ― crazy and hard to deal with. The first time Andromeda will meet her, she's dealing with the lustful feelings in a rather personal way. But still, she has a lustful attraction to Perseus, which has remained for some time. She's somewhat pansexual ― okay she'd sleep with anyone or anything who'd sleep with her ― but always reserves her heart for her 'main squeeze' Perseus.

And coming through the desert biome to cross it at the site of this oasis, many kinds of people will stop there. Some are purely merchants, some are contracted mercenaries, some are spies or agents for any kingdom which surrounds this desert ― and only time will tell what their motives or responses will be, once Andromeda makes herself and her status known.

The world itself has a magic potential; wizards and mages exist, as do druids and paladins, and warriors with physical prowess ― and guilds or organizations centered around each profession have sprung up. They are persistent at their attempt to grab land back from the growing desert, with limited success. But as long as Andromeda remains within the desert, these beings hold no authority over her.


Within the dungeon space, Andromeda will have her share of captured, purchased, and summoned entities as her minions. These will be as most readers would expect: slimes, goblins, and other creatures. The slimes will make up the majority at first, being easily captured, conquered, or defeated in some way. Later in the dungeon's shopping space Andromeda may obtain a greater variety of beings. Beings such as: golem, half orc, harekin, humanoid, kobold, lizardkin, wolfkin, and many others.

The dungeon shopping space itself is manned by personnel who will become familiar to Andromeda or her few minions who come along. The four first merchant establishments visible to the center of this shopping space are respectable masters of their separate achievements; plus the guardian spirit on duty in the shopping space might be a friend to her ― if he can get hold of his own personal issues.

19