Prologue
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Mindo Rendwill

I am currently living in [Ganges]

Just like the vast majority here in this forsaken location, I am a tormented being.

I am currently 16 summers old(16 years old).

My parents were people who also lived here... 

According to what they told me, he used to be some lackey.

My mother, a slave he bought.

Where they live will be omitted,For now...

I am currently serving as a guard. A big-shot's dungeon guard.

He's the warden, but no one else except the ones working here, such as I, are aware of it.

I mean, how would you know?

He usually wears clothes that are of good tailoring.(Speaking by his standards)

Furthermore, he is as skinny as an old sack of bones. He doesn't look like the part doesn't he?

His eyes are buried deep into his face. His mouth and teeth are have a deep tinge of black. His limbs are skinny just as I described it, but, for some reason, he has accessories around them, gold and shiny ones, I mean.

Beside him all the time are two huge beings, one has possesses pig like features, I do not know if he is a pigkin or an orc, to be exact, his tail seem to be out of sight for him to be distinguished between the two. 

The key to distinguishing them is usually determined by their skin color.

The other one is... an undead. Do not br fooled by his thick limbs, for he is not a zombie or a skeleton, both who possess obviously thin builds.

He is a homunculus of some sort belonging to undead type.

They wear armor that are just as standing out as the others. I am currently wearing light armor, for those who may be curious.

I do not know their names for I usually do not care. They never talk to me anyway.

"Ey, Mind"

"Hm?"

My friend who is also in charge of guarding, called out to me. His name is Relcod

" Doesn't that girl over there look good?"

"That one?she looks too slender. That's a kid isn't?"

As for what is in this dungeon.

They are slaves.

Some portion of them being criminals.

"Tch- why do they always have to be kids.

"Can't help it. If they find any older ones they'd be sent to the brothels."

Yes, this is a living hell after all.

"Oh yeah, there's been rumors of a group of knight- related orders roaming around these days."

"Knights? Why?

I know this place is shit, but should there be any one high- profiled here?"

This place is indeed a living hell, but is there- no wait.

"You know, if you think about it, this place is indeed a good hiding spot."

I've heard that there weren't any other place like this, even in more corrupted areas.

"This place has a bunch monstrosities here, those rotting zombies too...."

Relcod never liked zombies.

Then I remembered something...

" Oh yeah, I heard that a monster wave's going to occur."

"What!? Isn't that too early!?"

"I know. Apparently a strong monster ended up landing near here and left soon after."

There are happenings such as when smaller and weaker monsters group near a stronger one and there are also happenings where they get away from one.

It seems the monster that got near here wasn't that much of a group oriented one. 

" I wonder how many I'll do after it."

"..... prostitutes again?"

"Hm? Got a problem with that."

"Do you even know what happens to every brothel you go to?

The girls would literally have no energy the next day!

Leave some for us!"

"Well, fine, I'll just use it the money I'll get into something else."

Rendwill's going to hit the brothels later anyway.

1