Ganges
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

More info about [Ganges].

Population: approximately 860 thousand.

In this world's standard, that is the population of a small kingdom. This, however, is not accurate as [Ganges] is a very, very peculiar place.

Basically, it's filled with dungeons( monster dungeons, adventurer dungeons) which people enter to find shelter in. Because of this, they are able to move to deeper areas, thus almost completely hiding their existance. Ever since they did this, the government has refused to count them as part of the recorded population, even if they only reside inside the shallow floors, they still wouldn't count them.

 An average dungeon possess floors and stairs in between. The average floors a dungeon has is 10. 11-12 If you manage to find a dungeon master living there or a treasure room.

Mid bosses roam every end of each floor with the true boss monster usually in the end of the dungeon.

These mid bosses get stronger in every floor and are usually surrounded by monsters of his bidding.

The problem here is [Ganges] is that.... there are 13 dungeons present. 5 of which are in the city and 7 of them in the surroundings of the city. 

That's not all, the last dungeon is actually being used to harbor strong monsters, and we will never forget the time when they caught a literal angel type -GUARDIAN!

When it was paraded in the streets of [Ganges] it caused everyone's eyes to bleed and sanity to destabilize. Apparently they have cognitohazard aspects to them.

They caused 35% of [Ganges'] recorded population to be stuck in an unstable state and they immediately started capturing everyone of them. What they did to those people, we just ignore them. Because, 3 months after this incident, flesh golems and humonculus' started appearing and seem to be only taking orders from high- ranking personalities. Yes, we have a government here. 

You have no idea how many people would cry at these creatures' feet when somebody recognizes them or punishes those  who violated or disrespected certain individuals.

I can say for certain that the Guardian that was captured was put in the last dungeon.

I forgot to mention that the dungeons here are obviously not average, they'd have to have more floors than an average one.

There are more to [Ganges] than just its dungeons, the underground also has its redeeming features. 

In the underground, there exists factions, factions which then take control of organizations.

The strangest part about these factions are that, there are no noticeable disputes between different factions.

Fights happen very often here in [Ganges], however, when people from different factions fight, they do not fight as part of their factions, but as their own identity. They do not include their factions or organizations.

Usually, factions would own territories of their own, territories a part of [Ganges], however, except their property estates, there are no clear boundaries.

Different faction members would just go to another different faction's area where their businesses are, and the faction members present will not just beat them up,as they do not care.

It's a bizzare world.

There may be disputes among them but they are either good at hiding them, or they just don't care about them.

The people present here are people capable of ruining a small kingdom by ruining their economy or just plain invading them.

Now, you must've encountered Relcod and Rendwill talking about the knight orders trying roaming around, they are true. These knight orders have dispatched high ranked personnel and their numbers are just absurd, but not absurd for [Ganges].

If [Ganges] forces' were weak then they would have already been vanquished.

The reason they are still standing is that they have [Divine protection].

The area which the Divine protection functions in, is only limited to [Ganges] only.

This Divine protection only works on its citizens and this makes their over all abilities flourish more and stronger.

The knight orders roaming around cannot even serve to compete with [Ganges].

The conditions of getting [Ganges'] divine protection is still unclear. As for the questions, when and why, they shall be omiited for now.

After all, this is [Ganges].

0