Advancement and Sudden Change.
606 10 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On that night, in the midst of a disturbing silence, only the echoing cracks cut through the air. Not even the roars of the demonic beasts could be heard.

*PLOP*

When the bandits heard that sound among the cracks, fear invaded their hearts, for they knew that someone had forcibly advanced to the next level of cultivation.

Normally, cultivation advancement happened smoothly and gradually. However, there is an extreme way of elevating cultivation, and Fang Xue is following that path.

She chose to use this life-or-death situation to stimulate the potential of her body and reach the next level. This approach is risky, but those who can break through this way, the strength gained in the advancement is greater than if the normal method were used.

Although it is possible to obtain greater strength with this method, few are brave enough to attempt it, as any mistake can result in death.

For example, Fang Xue was only able to break through using this life-or-death battle because of her incredible regeneration ability and her confidence in enduring pain.

Anyone else who attempted the same method as Fang Xue would likely fail, as they would need to have supernatural regeneration and endure the agonizing pain of having their bones and internal organs repeatedly broken.

With her strength increasing dramatically, Fang Xue felt her confidence strengthen and ran at a speed twice as fast as before, leaving a small crater in her wake.

Ming Yun did not have time to ponder the sudden change of events. He only felt a sense of danger coming from the right side of his head and raised his arms to defend himself.

When Fang Xue's fist collided with Ming Yun's arms, she took the opportunity to punch his unprotected abdomen, causing him to retreat 5 meters and spit up a little blood.

The present bandits watched in shock as the fight between their leader and the person who had killed their comrades unfolded, hoping their leader would easily prevail. However, the reality was different.

Before anyone could react, one of the bandits sneakily advanced behind Fang Xue, but when the sword blade was about to strike her, she disappeared and reappeared next to the attacker.

The bandit was terrified, but before he could react, Fang Xue crushed him with one hand, taking his life instantly.

With the bandit dead, Fang Xue turned her attention to Ming Yun, who was stunned to be pushed back by a little girl who had just reached the 8th level of Body Training.

Then, a thin layer of flames enveloped Ming Yun's body, and Fang Xue realized he was serious this time.

The most notable difference between someone at the Half-Step Qi Sense Realm and someone in Body Training is the ability to store and use a larger amount of Qi to strengthen the body and perform more advanced martial arts skills.

While someone in the Half-Step Qi Sense Realm has a limited amount of Qi compared to someone in the Qi Sense Realm, the burden of using Qi is even heavier, which limits them to using it only in simple things, like wrapping a part of the body with Qi, as Ming Yun did before with his fist.

However, if someone uses all the Qi to cover the entire body, it would undoubtedly increase their strength, but it would have a heavy impact on the body afterward, as the body would need to recover from excessive wear and tear, so someone from the Half-Step Qi Sense Realm would never use all the Qi lightly.

Fang Xue didn't give the enemy time to prepare and quickly advanced to attack Ming Yun again. But when she hit him in the chest, to her horror, he was only pushed back two meters and Fang Xue's fist was lightly burned by the brief contact with the Fire Qi surrounding Ming Yun.

Ming Yun knew that using all the Qi in his body would be a burden, but he also knew that if he didn't, he could really die at the hands of that little girl. He ran up to Fang Xue and began exchanging countless punches and kicks with her.

However, Fang Xue was always at a disadvantage, only managing to push Ming Yun back a little, while the fire surrounding Ming Yun burned every part of his body that Fang Xue touched. She had to endure the pain of her skin being burned and regenerated by her Asura lineage and the Chaotic Star Formula repeatedly.

After a few minutes, Fang Xue stepped back a bit and began to feel that her body couldn't take being constantly destroyed and regenerated anymore. She knew she needed to prepare for the final blow.

Ming Yun was also not in the best condition. As he had just advanced to the Qi Sense Realm, his use of Qi was still quite basic, so his body was close to its limit after using all of his Qi to cover it.

Fang Xue closed her eyes and focused all of her Asura Energy into her fist. She compressed it, preparing for the moment when Ming Yun's fist would collide with hers. And when it finally happened, the Asura Energy would explode in a display of incredible strength.

Opening her eyes, Fang Xue ran towards Ming Yun, her right fist extended in a punch. The wind around her fist whistled loudly, and the air current around her fist showed the strength of her attack.

Ming Yun did not waste any time and punched with all his might, colliding with Fang Xue's fist.

For a moment, the forest fell into complete silence, until a loud boom sounded. Cracks and craters began to appear on the ground, and the explosion generated by the collision of fists was so strong that the bandits, alive or dead, were thrown about 10 meters away, and some vomited blood.

Ming Yun was thrown a few meters back and had his arm broken, but still had more luck compared to Fang Xue.

Fang Xue was also thrown back, but her arm was completely broken, and her skin turned to ashes, leaving only the visible muscles.

This happened to Fang Xue because Ming Yun had the same idea of concentrating all of his Fire Qi into his fist and releasing it at the moment of collision, further increasing the strength of Ming Yun's punch.

Some bandits who were still in good condition were shocked by the outcome of the fight. After all, a little girl at the 8th Level of Body Training fought to a draw with someone in the Half Step of the Qi Sense Realm.

But before any bandit could do anything, they heard some groans of pain coming from the chief, who began to slowly rise.

Fang Xue also tried to stand up, but her body refused to obey. Only the skin on her right arm that was beginning to heal showed that she was still alive.

With surprising difficulty, the bandits saw Ming Yun stand up and walk towards Fang Xue, who gritted her teeth and tried to stand up. She managed to get halfway up, showing her strength of will and determination.

"You were the strongest opponent I've ever faced, so I'll give you a quick death," Ming Yun said with a hoarse and rough voice, full of coldness and murderous intent.

Fang Xue looked directly into Ming Yun's eyes, and instead of displaying fear, only calm and indifference could be seen in her gray eyes. When Ming Yun approached her, she finally changed her expression and displayed a mocking smile that chilled Ming Yun's heart.

An intense feeling of danger took over Ming Yun, who thought of killing Fang Xue quickly. But before he had the chance, a fast and black figure passed by him.

Ming Yun didn't have time to think before feeling warm liquid start to flow from his neck and a taste of iron dominate his mouth. Raising his hand to his neck, Ming Yun saw the blood flowing, and a look of confusion passed over his eyes.

Looking to where Fang Xue was, he saw that she was a few meters away. But this time, a rabbit with completely black fur and purple eyes was by her side. So, Ming Yun didn't have to think much to know who was responsible for cutting his throat.

Ming Yun's vision was starting to darken and blur, but before losing consciousness, he heard a loud and painful roar coming from where his brother was in seclusion.

'Brother, please avenge me and... I'm sorry.' These were Ming Yun's last thoughts before his consciousness faded, and his soul entered the cycle of reincarnation.

Maybe this chapter got a little boring, I woke up wanting to write, I wrote about 400 words, and that desire died, so I forced myself to finish the chapter and wrote a little bit from time to time, so I think the chapter was more or less, but I hope you like it.

38