Torture and Heavenly Master Asura.
670 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

However, despite her fear, Fang Xue refused to surrender, even in the face of imminent death. Rising from her battered and wounded body, she stood in front of Li Qiang, determined to protect her even if it meant dying to save her. However, Fang Xue had forgotten that the death of one of them would result in the death of the other.

Li Qiang felt warmth in her chest as she witnessed such an act. She was not concerned about Ming Bai's threat and was willing to kill him, even if it meant revealing her true strength.

But when this thought crossed her mind, Li Qiang felt a familiar and terrifying pressure, the same pressure she had felt when Fang Xue was evolving her lineage and receiving the Asura Heavenly Sutra.

Li Qiang looked at Fang Xue, and her soul trembled with fear. She knew that even at her peak, she would be insignificant in the face of this overwhelming pressure.

The pressure only appeared when Li Qiang thought of helping Fang Xue; it seemed to be conveying a message that something surprising was going to happen to Fang Xue, and Li Qiang was not to interfere, even if it meant Fang Xue going through the worst of tortures.

Understanding this, Li Qiang felt distressed. After all, she would have to witness the person she loved suffer infernal tortures just to obtain some kind of power.

Ming Bai noticed the girl standing up stubbornly, defying him with her gaze. However, he did not care. His aura oppressed Fang Xue, trying to make her kneel. But to his surprise, Fang Xue remained undaunted in the face of his aura.

This surprised him, but it did not change the fact that she would have to die a horrendous death. Approaching Fang Xue quickly, Ming Bai enveloped his hand in flames, which were ten times hotter than Ming Yun's, and grabbed Fang Xue's arm.

The flames began to consume Fang Xue's arm, her skin turning into ash rapidly, while her muscles melted under Ming Bai's control over the flames.

Despite feeling her arm disintegrating, Fang Xue gritted her teeth and did not utter a sound.

Ming Bai's expression darkened as he wanted to see the person who caused his brother's death begging for death.

"I see you're resilient, but that will only make you suffer more," Ming Bai snorted coldly, grabbing Fang Xue's other arm, which had just regenerated skin, and repeated the process of burning her skin to ashes and slowly melting the muscles of her arm.

After a few seconds, only the bones of Fang Xue's arms remained; her muscles had already been completely melted by the fire.

Despite the unbearable pain, Fang Xue remained silent throughout the entire process.

Observing Fang Xue's reaction, Ming Bai decided to change his plans and released her arms. He picked up a knife and began to control his spiritual energy to heat it to a very high temperature without melting it.

However, Fang Xue remained silent throughout the entire process, enduring the unbearable pain that spread throughout her body.

Observing Fang Xue's reaction, Ming Bai decided to change his plans. He released Fang Xue's arms and picked up a knife, controlling his spiritual energy to heat it to an intense temperature, without melting it.

With a brutal kick, Ming Bai broke Fang Xue's legs, throwing her to the ground before cutting off her toes.

A sharp scream of pain escaped Fang Xue's lips as the knife blade cut her skin. Although the pain was less intense than when her arms were melted, Ming Bai hit a specific point and injected his spiritual energy, multiplying the pain by a hundred.

Ming Bai felt satisfaction hearing Fang Xue's screams of agony, but his expression soon changed when he realized that Fang Xue had stopped screaming.

"Mm?" Suddenly, one of Ming Bai's eyebrows rose as he noticed that Fang Xue's arm muscles had slowly begun to regenerate. This discovery inspired him to consider new and even more cruel forms of torture.

Ming Bai let out a sinister laugh as he handed Fang Xue some recovery pills and watched as the toe he had cut off began to regenerate before his eyes.

"Your torture has only just begun," he chuckled maliciously, aware of the unimaginable pain he could inflict on the person responsible for his brother's death.

Fang Xue was in unbearable pain as her muscles and toe regenerated at an impressive speed, a result of the combination of her Asura lineage, the Formula of Chaotic Stars, and the recovery pills.

She could never have imagined that her regenerative ability, a blessing under normal circumstances, would become a curse at this moment.

Despite the excruciating pain, Fang Xue comforted herself with the thought that Li Qiang had managed to escape and was safe.

Unknown to Fang Xue, Li Qiang was by her side, tears in her eyes, and uncontrollable killing intent. However, she remained motionless, and the mysterious pressure surrounding Fang Xue prevented anyone from sensing her presence or killing intent.

Upon witnessing the flames consuming Fang Xue's arms, Li Qiang could no longer contain herself and tried to attack Ming Bai. However, the pressure around Fang Xue increased drastically, preventing Li Qiang from moving and even forcibly erasing her presence.

The mysterious pressure surrounding Fang Xue seemed to increase with each passing moment, making it difficult for her to breathe and move. Li Qiang, still beside her, felt her heart tighten as she watched her beloved suffer so much and felt powerless to help her.

With each passing second, the torture Ming Bai inflicted on Fang Xue seemed more cruel and insane. His fiery spiritual energy burned the young woman's skin, leaving scars and open wounds that never seemed to heal.

But despite all the pain and suffering, Fang Xue maintained her unwavering determination. Her gray eyes shone with firm resolution, as if she were willing to endure anything.

Fang Xue knew that if she gave up now, Li Qiang would suffer, either by being captured by Ming Bai or by losing herself in sadness and anger at Fang Xue's death.

It was true that if Fang Xue really died, Li Qiang would die too, due to the Karmic Oath between them. However, Fang Xue was so desperate and focused on enduring the pain that she forgot about this detail.

While the pain grew with each passing second, Fang Xue struggled to keep her mind focused, her unbreakable willpower, and her indomitable spirit. She would not allow Ming Bai to break her so easily.

Despite the devastating state of her body, Fang Xue remained strong in her determination. She refused to give up even when all seemed lost.

And so, even under the relentless torture, Fang Xue continued to resist, her gray eyes shining with unwavering determination, her mind focused on finding a way to escape this situation.

Suddenly, all the pain ceased. Fang Xue tried to turn her head and look at Ming Bai to see what he would do next. To her surprise, she saw him holding a black rabbit with purple eyes.

Fang Xue's eyes widened in shock, and overwhelming anger took hold of her. Ming Bai had captured Li Qiang!

Fang Xue couldn't understand how this had happened. In fact, Li Qiang herself wasn't entirely sure. At no point had she strayed from Fang Xue, but suddenly, the pressure holding her in place disappeared, and it sapped her strength.

Then, right after, the mysterious pressure revealed Li Qiang's presence, slightly startling Ming Bai. After all, a rabbit had appeared beside the girl he was torturing out of nowhere.

However, Ming Bai remembered that the assassin of his brother had protected the rabbit, which suggested that the animal possibly held significant value to Fang Xue. Therefore, it would be fair for Ming Bai to kill someone important to her, just as she had done with his brother.

With this thought, Ming Bai stopped torturing Fang Xue and held the rabbit by the ears, relishing in Fang Xue's shocked and enraged expression.

"Hehe, this rabbit is important to you, isn't it? Then I'll kill it for you to feel what it's like to lose someone important." Ming Bai smirked sinisterly, raised his other hand and punched towards Li Qiang, who was defenseless and couldn't use her strength due to the mysterious pressure.

The world in Fang Xue's vision slowed down completely; all she could focus on was the hand approaching Li Qiang's heart.

Whilst everything seemed to be in slow motion for Fang Xue, she didn't realize that her Asura lineage had activated on its own, and the mark between her eyebrows opened into a nine-petaled lotus, with one of the petals looking surprisingly real.

Then, a dazzling red light burst from the lotus, completely enveloping Fang Xue, and she found herself back in her own soul.

It was the same place as always, divided between black and white, with a red line tracing the division, and a red star shining in the sky of her soul.

However, this scene did not last long, as everything began to change and Fang Xue now found herself in a void, the same void in which her Earth soul had previously wandered.

But, unlike that time, where there was nothing but emptiness, Fang Xue now saw countless people of different races, sizes, ages, and genders, but they all shared one common characteristic: their auras were terrifying.

Fang Xue calculated that each one there were several times more powerful than Samsara, the strongest person she had ever seen.

But even among countless powerful cultivators, one person stood out, as it seemed that all the other cultivators were behind him.

He was young, tall and thin, with smooth white skin. His hair was completely black, blending into the surrounding void. His eyes emanated an intense blood-red, and above all, he possessed a nine-petal red lotus, exactly like Fang Xue's.

This cultivator's aura was different from the others; it transmitted nothing, it seemed to be like that of an ordinary mortal. Only his striking appearance stood out. However, Fang Xue knew that this person was the most terrifying of all there.

Fang Xue didn't have time to wonder who this person was or to admire his beauty, as a thunderous voice pierced the void and resounded in Fang Xue's ears.

"Heavenly Master Asura, surrender! All the powerful Chaos cultivators are here because of you." An old hunchback with white hair stood out in the immense crowd and stared coldly at the so-called Heavenly Master Asura.

Upon hearing that name, Fang Xue felt her heart palpitate and her Asura lineage boil. That person was the creator of the Asura race, someone who had cultivated beyond this universe!

Guys, a side note, when I mention that Samsara was the strongest person Fang Xue had ever met, it's because she never felt Li Qiang's true aura/strength, so even though Li Qiang was the strongest of them all, Fang Xue didn't manages to compare Li Qiang with the cultivators there.

And one last thing, tell me if maybe the chapter is too brutal or not, I have no idea if you like it that way or not, so let me know in the comments.

Sorry for the delay in posting the chapter, I just thought I had already posted the chapter and only realized now, after a long time ;-;

37