The Truth of the Heavenly Dao and Chains.
592 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mo Ling, the Asura Celestial Master, ignored the old man in front of him and began to scan his surroundings as if searching for something. His eyes eventually stopped in the direction of Fang Xue's soul projection, causing the Asura lineage within the young girl to circulate even faster and her heart to race.

Fang Xue, in turn, was relieved when Mo Ling's gaze lasted no more than a second. The old man, on the other hand, became enraged upon realizing that Mo Ling had not even paid attention to him. He thrust his palm forward, unleashing a terrifying energy that shook the void and fell upon Mo Ling.

The Asura Celestial Master snorted coldly, irritated at being interrupted in his thoughts. He waved his hand as if swatting a mosquito, instantly breaking the old man's energy and unleashing an even more terrifying energy upon him, causing him to vomit blood.

With a disbelieving and fearful look, the old man realized that Mo Ling was much stronger than he had anticipated. He concluded that the Asura Celestial Master would not surrender and ordered everyone to attack Mo Ling with the aim of killing him.

The various races present at the scene attacked Mo Ling, with some attempting melee attacks and others launching long-range attacks. However, all of their attacks were completely nullified as soon as they reached 30 meters from Mo Ling. Those who entered this area were completely immobilized.

"Hmph, a bunch of ants. Leave before I lose my patience," said Mo Ling, snorting coldly and activating his defense field to the maximum, causing some weaker beings within the 30-meter radius to die instantly.

Those present looked stunned at Mo Ling. They knew well of the Asura Celestial Master's strength, but they did not expect him to be stronger than their expectations.

After all, facing all the strongest Chaos beings simultaneously and still keeping anyone who approached at a distance showed Mo Ling's extraordinary strength.

A few seconds passed in silence, but for some, due to the pressure released by Mo Ling, it felt like an eternity. Finally, the silence was broken.

"Show yourselves, you old bastards. I know you're behind this. Let's settle this once and for all." Mo Ling's words were cold and filled with disdain as he mentioned the "old bastards."

Then, the empty space above the still crowd distorted, and nine people emerged: four women and five men, all with different appearances. The women were all young, voluptuous, and extremely beautiful. The men were of varying ages. Three seemed to be around forty years old, one appeared to be an elderly man of eighty, hunched and full of white hair, and the last seemed to be twelve years old.

All, except Mo Ling, felt admiration and respect for those individuals, for before Mo Ling's rise as the strongest in Chaos, they were the holders of supreme power, dominating Chaos since ancient times. They were known as the Nine Elders of Chaos, recognized for their immense strength and age.

"As expected of the Celestial Asura Master," said the hunchbacked old man in an empty and emotionless tone, although his eyes showed a hint of fear.

"Old man, stop beating around the bush and tell us your objective. Mobilizing all of Chaos to kill me is a bit much, don't you think?" Mo Ling mocked.

"Don't be like that, Mo Ling. You know very well what our objective is," said one of the women with a sweet and gentle voice, although her appearance exuded charm and seduction.

"So that defective thing finally moved and sent its lackeys to kill me?" Mo Ling murmured lowly, but his voice resonated throughout the emptiness. When he mentioned "that thing," he couldn't hide the disgust and disdain in his tone.

Upon hearing Mo Ling's words, the expressions of those present became strange. They knew very well what he was referring to with "that thing": the Heavenly Dao. This entity was the supreme existence that all cultivators pursued and dreamed of achieving.

The Heavenly Dao was an existence that emerged at the beginning of the universe with the purpose of creating rules, imposing laws, and maintaining order throughout the universe. All cultivation hierarchies, levels of strength, and Daos that cultivators could cultivate were governed and controlled by the Heavenly Dao.

However, some eras ago, an extremely powerful and insane cultivator decided to fight against the Heavenly Dao and tried to become the supreme entity himself. He failed in the fight, but in a desperate act, he tried to merge with the Heavenly Dao. Although he did not become the Heavenly Dao, the consciousness of the entity became more complex and aware.

Since that day, the Heavenly Dao could be considered a cultivator, although still responsible for creating rules, imposing laws, and maintaining universal order. The Heavenly Dao was governed by even stricter laws than any other cultivator. For example, it could only use all its power against someone who broke one of its rules and laws.

Furthermore, its strength should be proportional to that of the cultivator who violated the rule so that justice would always be maintained. Although it could be considered a cultivator, the Heavenly Dao had no freedom to act according to its will and was restricted by the laws that it had created.

Even if someone could threaten it, the Heavenly Dao could do nothing unless that person broke its laws. For this reason, the Heavenly Dao hated Mo Ling because he represented a threat to its position as the ultimate entity of the universe.

The Heavenly Dao tried to affect Mo Ling's journey to the maximum, but even when Mo Ling violated celestial laws, the Heavenly Dao could not completely suppress him.

All cultivators were submissive to the laws and Daos of the Heavenly Dao, but Mo Ling always hated being controlled by someone. That's why he decided to challenge the system and create his own Dao, an act considered taboo by the Heavenly Dao.

His plan succeeded, and Mo Ling became incredibly strong, which angered the Heavenly Dao, who conspired to kill him.

The Chaos Elders remained silent, their expressions somber, for although they wanted to deny being "lackeys" of the Heavenly Dao, the truth was just that.

"Enough talk, your life ends here and now, Celestial Master Asura," said one of the men angrily, as the others closed in on Mo Ling. Each of them drew a pitch-black chain, which blended with the emptiness around.

The nine chains merged and rushed towards Mo Ling. To everyone's surprise, he did not resist as the chains wrapped around and sealed him completely.

Fang Xue did not understand many things, such as the history of the Heavenly Dao, now known as the Heavens. However, she felt her heart freeze as she witnessed the scene, unable to comprehend what the Asura Race God was trying to do.

Sorry for the lack of chapters, this chapter was supposed to be posted on Tuesday (05/02), but my motherboard burned out, and only today (05/05) did I manage to fix it and finish the chapter, sorry for the delay and thank you to all people who read what I write.

With love, Author.

39