Nirvana and Saving Li Qiang.
633 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mo Ling didn't hesitate and pointed his finger between Fang Xue's eyebrows, touching it. A wave of hot and powerful energy surged through her entire body, causing a gradual transformation.

Apart from her body becoming several times more powerful, Fang Xue didn't immediately notice any significant changes. However, upon reflection, a wave of information was directed straight into her brain.

As she comprehended this information, she was overcome with immense shock. After all, it was written that Asuras could undergo 9 Nirvanas, enhancing their strength and granting them unique and powerful abilities.

Currently, Fang Xue was going through the first Nirvana, which made her body at least 5 times stronger than before and provided her with an ability that could be the key to saving Li Qiang.

Spiritual Domination!

That is the name of the ability Fang Xue received. This ability is the unique talent of an ancient race that, during Mo Ling's time, was common but now extinct in Fang Xue's era.

This ability allows the person to control the world's Qi around them just by using their mental power. It allowed that race, in addition to using their own cultivated Qi, to harness the Qi of the world to attack their opponent.

This is extremely powerful, as even if a person runs out of Qi, as long as they have sufficient mental power, they can still harness the surrounding Qi. Moreover, solely with the power of the mind, they can employ Martial Skills using this World Qi.

In the past, Mo Ling faced difficulties when fighting against this Race since they could engage in close combat while using their mental power to unleash powerful Martial Skills, all without depleting their own Qi.

Mo Ling will never forget the battle against a maniac of this race, who enhanced his body to an unbelievable level, physically crushing all his opponents while employing various powerful Martial Skills.

He was truly an unstoppable and formidable beast, for while Mo Ling dealt with him face to face, a sword or a gigantic dragon made of a specific Qi, like ice, would attack him from behind.

However, even though it is an excellent ability, everything has its negative side, according to the justice of Heaven and Earth.

This ability consumes a great deal of mental energy, so if a person does not properly train their mental energy and utilizes more World Qi than they can bear, they may simply die.

And the training of mental energy is quite complex. Even this Race, which is particularly talented in this area, encounters difficulties in elevating their mental level to an absurd extent.

However, at Fang Xue's current stage, this ability is more than sufficient. After all, her mental power is considerably elevated compared to that of any other person, since mental power is directly related to the soul.

Through her rebirth and spending time wandering in the void, Fang Xue's soul has strengthened to a level superior to that of an ordinary person in her cultivation.

Furthermore, the Asura Race possesses highly developed mental power and is talented in this area. After all, being formed by a variety of races, they have their advantages, such as possessing the blood of another race derived from mental power.

Upon learning and reflecting on all of this, a feeling of happiness and relief swept over Fang Xue. After all, with this ability, she could save Li Qiang, her greatest concern.

"I'm finished. I know you're in a hurry, and we don't have much time, so I'll say goodbye here," said Mo Ling, realizing that Fang Xue had completed the Nirvana and learned about her ability.

-------------------------------

"Fang Xue didn't have time to say anything more. Her vision began to distort and darken rapidly, and her projection in that void vanished in the blink of an eye.

"Sigh... Freedom? It truly is something difficult to find. The more freedom one attains, the more one realizes how imprisoned they are," Mo Ling sighed in the void, alone, as he looked up, lost in thought.

Li Qiang felt sad and helpless as she noticed Ming Bai's hand approaching. She didn't fear death, but she felt a deep sadness, knowing that, by dying, Fang Xue would also perish.

While Li Qiang thought of Fang Xue in her final moments, an extremely oppressive aura enveloped the entire universe, but only powerful beings were capable of perceiving it, and Li Qiang was one of those individuals.

Within this oppressive aura, Li Qiang felt a sense of great familiarity.

Before Li Qiang could contemplate further on this, the powerful aura that surrounded her senses merged with a voice that echoed in her ears, a voice she recognized perfectly, after all, it was the voice of the person she loved.

"How do you wish to die?" The voice was icy, carrying immense killing intent. The voice merged with the aura, and all the powerful beings who sensed this presence also heard the voice, causing shivers in their hearts.

This chapter is a little shorter than usual (only 830 words, I usually write 1k of words), but that's because it's part 2 of the previous chapter, which in order not to get too long, I've divided it into 2.
Thank you all so much for read my chapters.

42