System and Heaven’s Son.
687 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gu Ning woke up and found himself lying on an immensely comfortable and spacious bed. As he looked around, he realized he was in a richly decorated room that didn't resemble the usual modern style of Earth.

As he sat up on the bed, Gu Ning was suddenly hit by a terrible headache, accompanied by a flood of images that invaded his mind.

These images were all memories of his new life, the life he had been reincarnated into, but he only regained these memories upon turning 16 years old.

As the pain in his head gradually subsided, Gu Ning heard a cold, mechanical voice echoing directly in his mind, sending shivers down his spine.

[DING! Previous life memories successfully unlocked.]

[Loading the reward granted by the Samsara God...]

[DING! Congratulations, Host! You have obtained an S-Class System.]

Gu Ning struggled to keep up with everything that was happening. However, before he could ask more questions, the door to the room abruptly opened, revealing a beautiful woman before him.

The woman's face displayed a mixture of worry and relief as she looked at him.

"My son, you've finally awakened," she said, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes as she embraced him tightly.

Feeling a little perplexed, Gu Ning recognized that woman as his mother. After all, he had inherited all the memories of this new life.

"Don't worry, mother. I'm feeling much better now," Gu Ning reassured, trying to calm his mother, who took a step back upon hearing his words.

Gu Ning's mother looked at her son's handsome face and was surprised. After all, his eyes seemed to convey a confidence he had never shown before.

"Are you sure you're okay? After all, you fainted right after turning 16 and only woke up now, three days later." Hua Feng, Gu Ning's mother, asked, still with a hint of concern in her tone.

"I'm fine, mother. In fact, I've never felt better than now." Gu Ning said, his voice reflecting his confidence, which earned him a strange look from his mother.

"If you say so, rest a little more here. I'll fetch something for you to eat." Hua Feng said and left the room, leaving Gu Ning alone, who let out a sigh of relief at seeing her leave.

Closing his eyes, Gu Ning tried to think and analyze everything that had happened to him, from his death on Earth to his encounter with Samsara and the memories of his new life.

After a few seconds, Gu Ning opened his eyes and thought about the voice he heard upon waking up, and upon remembering that voice, his heart raced with excitement. After all, if it was as he imagined, he would have been very lucky.

'System, are you there?' Gu Ning called mentally and heard that cold, mechanical voice again.

[Affirmative, Host. Do you have any questions?] The System responded in an emotionless tone.

'Could you explain to me a little better what is happening?' Gu Ning asked, trying to keep his voice as calm as possible, but revealing all his excitement about the situation.

[Affirmative, the Host is currently in a new world, a world where people refine the power of Heaven and Earth and strengthen themselves to the point of becoming Gods.

The Host died because their world was destroyed after the collision between two Gods. Then, the God of Reincarnation, Samsara, decided to reincarnate individuals from their world into various other worlds and granted them a gift: the System.

And the Host received an S-Class System.] The System said mechanically, devoid of emotion in its voice.

Listening attentively, Gu Ning smiled widely, especially upon hearing the last sentence from the System, as according to the stories he had read on Earth, he had likely been very lucky.

'What is this System? And what are its classifications?' Gu Ning couldn't contain his excitement and mentally asked the System, wanting to know more about this system and if it was really like the stories from Earth.

[Systems are refined creations by Gods, containing their knowledge and power of deceased Ancient Gods. Additionally, Systems are blessed by the Heavens, making them unique for each reincarnator.

The System can release missions, provide information, and help its Host achieve the highest level of power as quickly as possible. Since Systems were blessed by the Heavens, each system has something special, and that entirely depends on the System's Class.

The classifications of Systems are: E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, and X, with E being the lowest level and X being the highest.]

Gu Ning listened attentively, and even upon discovering that his System wasn't of the highest ranking, he didn't become disheartened, after all, S-Class is much better than E-Class.

'System, what is your special ability? Also, do I receive anything like an Initial Kit?' Gu Ning was curious about his System's ability and also hoped to receive some initial help.

[Host, my ability is called Celestial Omniscience, which allows me to connect with the Heavens and obtain their knowledge, making me know virtually everything in this world.

Please wait a moment, Host. I will check if it's possible to receive an 'Initial Kit'.] The System responded mechanically, but Gu Ning didn't pay much attention as he was focused on his system's ability.

'This ability is quite powerful, isn't it? If I use it intelligently, I can obtain what I desire. However, if my System is an S-Class and has such a strong ability, what would be the ability of an X-Class System?' Gu Ning was very pleased with his system's ability and couldn't help but wonder about the ability of an X-Class System.

[DING! The Host has been authorized to receive an 'Initial Kit.' Would the Host like to receive it now?] The system's cold voice interrupted Gu Ning's illusions, and overwhelming joy filled his heart.

'Hahaha, I truly am a Chosen Son of the Heavens.' Gu Ning laughed joyfully and felt that his life from then on would be filled with happiness and joy.

However, he was about to meet 'that woman' who would ruin his life full of glory.

I'm fixing the initial chapters, that's why there weren't any chapters these days, after all, it takes me less time to do that than to write a new chapter.
Next chapter ends Gu Ning's POV.
Thanks for all your support.
With Love, Author.

32