Introduction…?
256 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of a white expanse that seemed to stretch on as far as the eye could see, there stood a throne that couldn’t be described as anything other than grand. With the base of the throne made with an indiscernible metal that appeared to be crafted from the shadows of Chaos themselves, lay a hoard of precious artifacts, jewels, and trinkets.

 

Swords that looked to be pulled straight from the Legends of Old; Shields so massive in size as if they were mobile fortresses; Staves so ornately decorated that one glance was all that was needed to tell they were worth an entire nation’s coffers; Bottles filled with a glowing substance that was akin to liquid gold; Jewels and Gems numbering in the thousands, carelessly cast aside as mere pebbles. 

 

And atop all of this endless wealth, sat a single entity. Surrounded by an ever-present haze, one could barely see the outline of what appeared to be a person.

Lacking any distinguishing features, the figure stared impassively at the infinite expanse. Holding its head in its hand while leaning back on the throne, a tired sigh could be heard.

 

“...I’m bored.”

 

Signaled by this utterance, the entity snapped its fingers. With no prior warning, the hordes of treasure that would make even the most selfless of souls drool ceased to exist.

 

Following this, the entity- “Y’know, one would think that being a supposedly all-powerful being would be fun, but it really isn’t.” -after which, the entity resumed its pointless staring.

 

Another sigh resounded in the otherwise empty room. 

 

“When you know absolutely everything, and can do absolutely anything…”

 

The entity paused.

 

“It’s funny, isn’t it?”

 

Spoiler

072-101-107-110-111-119-115

[collapse]
On a scale of 0 - 5, how interested are you to continue reading this story?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
7