02: Exploring, a lamia, something grew too.
2.2k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Luria, I am ready to be sent to the world again, to the second best worshipper of Gabi."

"David I can go with you now-"

"-oh you're not scared then? It might take us into a place where fighting might happen, or it might not. For one thing, you are a goblin, which might not be so welcome among the other races. If this is fine, and you are still ready and willing to go, then fine."

"Yes, David. Um ... because I might like to see other places and peoples in the world-"

"Okay then, Luria. You may transport us both to the place closest to the second best worshipper of Gabi."

"Yes master, right away."


The first thing I saw, was the same cliff I'd almost run over ... but from a new perspective. About halfway down the sheer cliff face, we'd got stuck onto a rocky ledge I'd seen before, but from much higher up.

Funny but it didn't seem so large as to hold the two of us.

"The same cliff?" Kika was quick to guess the same as me.

"Yeah, or something similar."

We stood here for a couple minutes, just admiring what we could see; the problem of 'getting down' not yet spoken here. This view was no less breathtaking from this angle as from the other way. Honestly if I'd had a camera I would have taken a picture; a painting of it could not do it justice. From this angle too, the city in the distance got obscured from the rich forest of trees, the tops of which might seem close enough to reach out and touch.

From a sound of movement behind, I turned to look in shock at the lingering form appearing just above here.

Waist up, the form of a human woman; waist down, the tail of a snake. Is this, what I think she is?

From the physical form, the snake woman seemed to have the petite breast structure, same as what Kika did. No major thinning for her waist, but some fabric wrapped and tied off around her pelvic area hid what I may otherwise want to see.

Lamia. That's the word ― a race which might otherwise seem an unlawful and chaotic and hated existence.

This new woman here, she looked at us with mixed anticipation, and maybe a hint of warning. She might like her privacy, or maybe she only wanted to not get harmed. Who knows ― a different world, a different race, and whole new game of life.

"... aw but I thought I would find the goddess here-"

I grinned. This might be easier than I thought.

"Aah yes. I do have some things to tell you about the goddess. Can we go with you and discuss this more?"

"Yeah, suit yourself. Welcome to my dungeon, by the way. I'm Samiel."

Dungeon?


We walked inside to the cave within the cliff, in some way staying here without collapsing the space above us. I'd guess it's somehow a matter of a 'dungeon' controlling the laws of gravity and soil density and ― whatever else went into the land, for it to stay like this.

Inside, I also felt a slight chill; the hair on the back of my neck stood out with the sensation of this space. But the snake girl ― lamia ― still slithered on ahead across the smooth stone path, leading us into her realm within the mountainside. Could Luria still rescue much less see us here in this place?

Kika is looking timid but no less sending out a warning look; something which Samiel might not even take as a challenge. Or, Kika might not even be in the same fighting category, should matters come to combat. I'll stay calm; at least fighting won't happen due to me. I think.

At a turn in front of a wall which turned into a door, she led us inside.

A nice comfortable bedroom and living room, a small space where this lamia could recline, and-

Eew. Almost as bad as Gabi. At least I do not see a dildo here ... yet-

"Now. Please let me introduce us ― I am a human named David; and this is a goblin named Kika."

"I am a lamia named Samiel, but you can call me Sam. Now, why can I not get any answer from Gabi? Why does she not respond?"

"... well, it's like this-"


A mere ten minutes later, he straightened out her confused thoughts with the truth.

"So then David ― if the world is to be fixed by you, you are saying you need all the worship you can get? This DP thing?"

"Yes."

"And ... Gabi does not intend to return?"

"Also, yes. She did not indicate any desire to care for her world; she did say she was done with it. But I am not like that; I do want to help this world along, as much as I can."

"Oh okay then, you can be my god in her place. God David, um-"

"Just David, for now. I do not see myself as quite up to being a deity yet; but thank you for the worship you are giving me."

Sam smiled genuinely, and held out an arm.

"Come with me-"

"Where?"

"To the bed, silly. I can see and smell you are ready for the sex time."

"Um-"

"Okay go ahead David," Kika urged me onward. "I will just be fine by myself."

Well this offer from her is a fine way to release and remove stress-


A lamia could give as well as get, in like human fashion too. She kissed no less eagerly than any human girl. Her upper half, with firm small fleshy mounds which made Sam laugh like they were ticklish, got caressed and suckled until the girl came from the excitement of it. Her middle part, the waist, fit to mine just as easily; my penis fit right inside her hole too. And she held me right here even after I'd shot it all, some inner bit suctioned me in place. She came again and again, as so did I. Balls deep, and drained of fluid ― but still she held onto my organ like it got glued inside her!

Eyes rolled back and gasping, she repeated, "-you filled it, you filled it-"

Being 'one part' ― chest to tail end ― I don't have to worry about parting two legs, only to wrap mine around her tail, and hold on for the ride. She even wrapped her tail about her and our bodies, to knot us firmly in place here. I did have to say it felt so strange but good to be doing this with someone of another race. One of a smooth scaled creature could be so disorienting to have wrapped so tight, but the upper half would remind me she's no different than Sera AI. Even if I had done the same with Kika, the sex would be a different feeling ― from a smaller body. But with Sam, nothing so improper; just unusual.

And from this sex, I got all the worship she could give. Did a lamia think sex is worship, or worship is sex? This intimate an act was something impressive; not doubt in my mind for this. But I am sure, something must be done with the points-

"Oh. Wow. You are so good-"

Sam smiled back, milking my penis once more, and then letting go and unwrapping herself from me.

"You aren't so bad yourself, David. You gave me a full load ― lots of 'dungeon points' ― from this act. A form of DP, but of a different definition. Now I can improve things more around here."

"Yes so, what's this you say about a dungeon?"

"This," she explained, waving a hand all around the room. "This is a dungeon. Right now it's only this one core room and the hall to outside, something I need to expand beyond, to complete the obvious tutorial step. I think I can add many rooms from this, maybe a whole floor too."

"-and the messy floor?"

"Don't mind it! Too much time on my hands; I might have been on the same path as Gabi. She did come here often, meet for sex, then leave. I was just feeling horny enough to call out to her too; good thing to know I'll have someone new to try ― and maybe I can have children with you?"

Oh I'm pretty sure she will ― someday. But for now, I sense it's not yet her time to be pregnant.

"But on another point. Seriously, this is the only room? Don't you have more opportunity to expand beyond this space too?"

"... but as I said ... all she ever did when she came, was ... what you and I just did. Except she didn't have your part. Though not as fun as this ― after she would be done, she would just ... vanish."

-that fucking goddess ― she could have done more.

"And you are wondering what I will do in her place?"

"... yes. Plus I wonder if you could guide me, I mean she never told me what I should do here-"

Too cute; Sam worried about what would become of her from this encounter. But also too real; I feared Gabi did nothing lately but ... fuck anything in sight.

"Well on that note, I will promise to be a better ... eh, whatever she should have been ... to you as well as others. If you need more of a tutorial or guide, I do not know that side of this world yet, but I can learn. If you want more sex, I am willing to do this too; but my first objective is to find worshippers or followers, whichever you want to call them. You included, if you wish to be part of this world, going forward."

"Oh thank you!"

She truly gushed her admiration. I'm not even thinking she could lie, in how she might have been fearful of her own state lately.

"Oh on the chance you are listening, Luria-"

"Yes master," came a distant voice.

"What can be done for Samiel's training and to complete her tutorial?"

"Master. May I advise gifting the same dungeon mastery set which former mistress has gifted her? Gifting the same package should clear up any uncertainty, and also grant a small boon for her too."

"Okay then-"


We stayed a brief moment more, after I'd figured out gifting the dungeon mastery things to Samiel. And then Kika and I, we left, calling Luria to pull us back up there.

The deity's space was the same as it had ever been; but now I had enough DP to enlarge something.

It's safe to say, even as this space sat, right now, I had no problem continuing to live. The core room was a structure still six meters by twelve meters, and the floor to ceiling height was a spacious two point five meters, which made a comfortable interior. Seventy two square meters of floor space; one hundred eighty cubed meters of volume; all as tight as could be. Don't know why I'd need more ... except for the former thoughts of wanting another of my remembered 'robotics labs' I had before. But this idea is neither here nor there.

For advancement, the floor space could expand to a total of twenty meters on a side, and could also grow to four meters from floor to ceiling. Plus, even more yet, additional floors above or below this one I could add, if I wished a larger 'central' space. But this extra bit is so far down the road as to be a laughable option. I'd first have to deal with finding a lot more followers.

Expanding the size of the core room cost as much as 10 DP per meter squared, for the first two meters of height. At two and a half meters of height, this seemed like a lot of inefficiency ― getting charged again for the half meter above the first two meters, seemed too much. I'd just want to ... raise the ceiling to the four meter limit once, and be done with the partial cost.

"Let's see, the cost to go from two point five meters high, to four meters high, is ... Luria, help me calculate-"

"Master. The cost to increase the height of this floor would be five hundred forty DP."

Huh?

"Eh ... huh?"

"Master. In this method, the formula uses the volume increase, not the linear height. While the floor space of this room is seventy two meters square, its height increase is one and a half meters, causing one hundred eight meters cubed of increased volume. Divide by two for the units of expansion, and multiply by ten for the DP cost per unit expanded. This brings the total now to five hundred forty DP in cost to expand upward."

"Oh, nice. Let's do that, then. Grow the height up to the four meter mark."

I see and feel the change; the room has somehow grown more 'airy'. The temperature I felt around me somehow grew less cold; at least to a cooler side of normal. Maybe then if this space expands, it also provides more of an insulating effect from the outside cosmos? Something to consider.

The floor, walls, and ceiling also changed their appearance. Before they had been the more rustic appearing log cabin interior; and this was and is still fine. But now they seemed ... well still rustic, but at least looking like solid beams of rough hewn lumber, and flat boards with nails to form the walls. If there were any 'outside' to this place, it probably would then look the same from out there.

Luria's corner, the 'computer room' which I thought of as the domain of the AI, also got a faint upgrade. The appearance may suggest a mid 1980s hardware setup, such as had existed back in the day. Rough industrial grade electronics inferring the earliest PC technology, and the beginnings of a network control center. Luria's form also seemed ... "perkier" ... and smoother skinned. She smiled, just a little, though this could be for a good common effect for whoever would have owned this system.

"Oh master, may I suggest checking on the Garden and Workshop spaces once more? I think you may be surprised."

She actually ended ... with a giggle.

A giggle? Does she have a faint trace of humor, as well?

Instead I just turn back to my little companion Kika ― who looks sulky or sullen, since Samiel ― but instead of saying something to this nature, I merely nod and lead the way back to the Garden.


The Garden space has not grown, not for area; but in this place is now one floating entity, a little 'garden fairy' ― which by the description will stay here to tend things. This space also has less of a frigid nature, like the plants growing here are also responding more favorably for it.

The little creature of faint peach color light floats near me and tumbles in the air ― an equivalent of a bow ― and greets me with a self introduction.

"Greetings, master. I am your humble Garden fairy, Alita."

"Hello, Alita. How is the Garden as of now?"

"Well master, it is as you can see. Some crops are ready to harvest, and some are not; but even for the ones ready to be harvested, I have no place to put what I pick."

"... Luria?"

"Oh yes master. Alita is correct; the Garden does not currently have a way to store the foods once picked. But a connection to the kitchen storage unit can be made for the one time cost of ten DP, and a single DP per day of upkeep. This cost multiplies per additional room the connection is made to; thus, the reason master should continue to explore the world for other followers and worshippers. Or a more costly alternate method would be to install a storage shed into this Garden ― a plan for later expansion, if you will."

Kika yawns; I'm not tired yet, as I think in this life I won't get tired so much, but I know somehow the difference between us or our activities must be causing her to grow more tired than usual.

Or of course while Samiel and I were doing our thing, she was sitting alone, frustrated, also trying to get off by herself. Little goblin girl, fingering herself. She did smell of the deed she had done; might be a good time to wind things down, so she could clean up and rest.

But first things first.

"Okay then. Luria. Make the connection between the Garden and kitchen, so Alita can deposit picked produce to the kitchen."

"At once, oh wise and benevolent master."

"Yay," Alita did another flip. "I feel the new connection, and I can take things and put things there too."

Immediately she zipped around the plants, causing the ripened ones to be picked of produce, then clearing the plots, and planting more things.

Slowly, I turn from watching this progress, and touch Kika on the shoulder ― she seemed to shrink back from me, and I felt a minor loss of 'love' worship.

What's this about-

But then in a second, she leaned in again and followed as I went to the other room.

The Workshop too had a new entity. An overseer over the workshop's working spaces. The room itself did not grow; though the walls were maybe less cold as well.

This fairy also bowed by doing a vertical flip, coming to a firm attention at the second she also stopped the rotation.

"Greetings, master. I am your humble Workshop fairy, Binah."

"Hi, Binah. Tell me about the Workshop."

"Hai. It is as you can see ― sixteen desks, in a four by four arrangement. Each desk here is already configured for a certain type of crafting or industry; but aside from a simple few which must be here, the rest of them can be changed to others, as necessary. Certain desks can be locked so they cannot be changed without your authorization; but mostly only those who could come in here could be allowed to change anything."

"And, am I correct to assume, as was the case in the Garden, the Workshop ― and you, by definition ― do not have a way to deposit crafted items into some space? Or is automated crafting of items allowed?"

"Yes master. To answer the last question first, many of the desks can use automated crafting, though such a feature must be unlocked to each work station separately. And on the first query, master ― no I do not; though this Workshop does have its own storage space, both for base resources used in crafting, as well as the produced goods. The amount of items it can hold is limited but can be upgraded; also it is nearly full of unused resources since the previous mistress of this space did not use this room very often. Except in crafting only the items she wanted to use for herself. Also, instead of discarding items, an unwanted object can be brought here to be separated into its component parts, and the resources reused in making other things."

... only the things she wanted to use for herself ― um no don't tell me she made her, um, dildo thing here-

Okay then, that is the first thing to be recycled, since it is still ... right there-

"Does my friend Kika here have the right to enter and craft as she desires?"

"Yes. With the restriction of only being able to make items appropriate for one of her race or profession; but the same restriction applies for all who come here. Since I can see she has a chance to evolve at some point, items which may be useful for guiding her to this time may be hinted to her, when she comes to craft something."

Kika perked up, still tired but glad to know she could then do something of her own effort, to lead her to the path she could choose.

By the way, Kika is now looking so tired, I seriously think it's time to head for the bed. I'm not so tired ― well maybe a small bit ― only enough to take a brief nap, and then back to work for me.


I lead her back into the main room, to the bedroom section, and gently remove my clothes, and wait to see what she will do. She also does the same; though I fear it's only to not 'displease' me. Really Kika, if you want to get in bed with a separate article of clothing, I would not mind. Oh wait, all you have are those things with hard leather, and some things with fur on them. Fine, nude works too.

I slip into the middle of this bed, hoping Gabi's disease is not in it, then she climbs in next to me. It's a first for her, having such luxury as this bed; but not a first in sleeping with another person in a bed maybe. She claimed all goblins in a tribe either slept in a common room; or if they were allowed to, some families gained use of one room in the cave. I want to talk too while she's not yet asleep; but before long she's almost to snoring, whispering a soft 'you are too big for me' and 'I want to do it' the last things she says before sleeping.

But now, when she finally began to dream, I saw a new notice.

  • FOLLOWER PROFESSION ADVANCEMENT: Follower Kika gained one new profession.
    From her time in following her chosen leader, Kika met requirements to be priestess.
    Congratulations to her; very few goblins gain the means or the right to be a priestess.
    Far fewer reach this point than do those for goblin kings and queens, or for evolution.
    Kika can now set her own professions; limited to two concurrent professions to be set.
    Profession management opened for David to develop any of his followers' professions.
    David can now see in observing peoples' status the chance of gaining new professions.

Oh; I will have to say congratulations to her, when she wakes.

She may be sleeping; but I'm curious about her. I move a strand of her hair to one side, and see a faint bump where a small horn might be ready to poke its way out onto her head. It might mean she would soon get a boost in her mana capacity, which is not so great as of when we first met. But now, it's like she's grown as a person.

When did this growth happen? Just in the day of being together? Was this because of me, or in some way she was ready for this advancement? Or ... I don't know, did this somehow get left to random chance itself?

Kika is ... aside from the warts and bumps on her face, which also seem to be lessening ... beautiful, in her own race's way. I mean, if I were a goblin too, there's no way I would not want to grab her and make her my female, doing what the goblin males do. But no; I am more civilized than this, only wanting her to speak up to say if she wants it as well. Of course her race does have the trait of interracial fecundity, meaning her kind would mate with anything it knows to produce more of their own kind. Something in the goblin genetics takes over a fertilization attempt; goblin sperm on human ova, or human sperm with goblin ova, to always make goblin babies. Although, a male of any species who'd be so close as to 'breed' a goblin girl, would also be likely to kill or be killed by her as well, just for this reason-

I don't know for certain, but if this world also has orcs, it might also be this way for those, too. Something about interracial fecundity being feared in this world, for some races to think it meant the end of the world in their 'taking over' with goblin or orc spawns. Might be an actual worry someday; but I, David, cannot see it yet.


Now. Thoughts on the configuration of this deific space?

I assume, from this core room being twice as wide (west to east) as long (north to south), with its shorter east and west walls having only one door each, the north and south walls should have two doors. This might be a thing to check, later, when expanding beyond a rectangular layout here. Four sides, and if two doors each side, then maybe ... eight doors to other spaces from here? Not to mention, if those eight rooms can further have more rooms themselves ― a veritable maze worthy of the best puzzle makers. Yet another few things to ask about, as I would next talk to Luria, and ask these details.

It would be nice if besides a garden space, I also had access to a pasture and cropland for more widespread planting of grains, or other such farming community sectors. Then on the other side, something for ... no, a 'mining' room would not work so well; but some industrial place might work ... for anything a deity might need to mass produce. Hey! It could happen ... what if a god or goddess would need to distribute a broad cure for some disease? Not that I have any idea if some contagions were so virulent here-

Probably needed a research room or laboratory, for whatever skills a deity would need to gain. And for entertainment ... oh I know Gabi already proved one way of this. Instead, I could visit among the mortal realm ― instead of closing myself off here ― though time off from this 'work' would be nice too.

I think I get the basic idea; any 'room' small enough to fit inside the 'core room' as a subroom, probably got the benefit of not requiring a separate 'support fee' from the worship mana gained. If I did expand, I will use all the space to the maximum. I wonder if ... nope, the Workshop is already too large to fit within the core room; so no way to retract it into this space. But it would be nice, instead of having a plethora of separate rooms connected to this core space, having as much contained within here as possible, and logical.

In thinking of my options, a screen popped itself into the air above the bed, showing me just what rooms can be added.

It's already showing too, what I see now. From the northwest to northeast, it's a kitchen, library, and bedroom; but from southwest to southeast is Luria's corner, an entry space, and a bathroom. But looking on the north wall earlier, I saw in the dividing space between kitchen and library, and again between library and bedroom, the faint impressions of where new doorways could be added; but also smack dab in the middle of the library was another faint impression of a doorway space. Maybe it depended upon the general layout of the space, and the core room size. A deity could have one or more doors on each wall; and maybe the default was one per side, but I could set what I want. I want as many doors as possible, if not too costly in upkeep!

And oh, this is interesting. A list of room prototypes which can be added to the doorways, which can expand the utility of this space. And also when touching the represented core room in my screen I can then see more 'sub room' types which can be inserted, after enlarging this core room; many options I'd like to try. But if this core room part can add an upstairs as well as downstairs (assuming this floor is the ground floor) then maybe some of these meant far more expandability later. A garden did not have an 'upstairs' nor 'downstairs'; except in my past life I'd known rural residents to have 'root cellars' and such near their houses, a place to store excess vegetables over the winter, as well as a place to head when storms came through the plains.

Sub rooms for this core room? A primary storage vault, which would expand the 'inventory space' shared across the deity domain. A hobby room, often for crafting things but more for a mild domestic use or for fun. A private office or study for the more serious thought provoking issues and filing of records ― if a deity did need to record anything. Extra bedrooms and bunkrooms for 'guests'. One prison block with many forms of torture, for containing an unruly subject, or enemy. A medical ward, for healing of lesser injuries and recuperation. Nothing too major here. Oh hey what ... for what kind of prison would I need a torture rack?

And, onto the exterior rooms. Yes, both a field for crops, a field for pasturage of animals, and a field for forestry; all for growing more of the 'natural' side of the mortal world, but in deific fashion. But also, I saw so much more. A deity's dungeon, for when a god or goddess needed a challenge and adventure. A much larger prison block, for when deities 'caught' more of their enemies ... and also more torture options here. A tenement block, for urbanized development and population control. A hospital like structure for more intense healing of entities in this deity space. A far larger research lab, for developing a more personalized of skills and spells, such as for matching a deity's domain. And one lesser group of structures for fermenting, distilling, and brewing of beverages. Yeah, it seemed some deities loved their alcohols.

What should I do? I can explore these screens all I want; it doesn't hurt to look, and I'm not charged any fee for examining all the options. So it means when I do make the final choice, I can set things up right and be so sure about what I want this space to be.

Darn it; I'm tired, all these words are growing, heavy-


I wake up slowly, realizing I feel exposed. Kika must be awake-

She's toying with my penis, holding it firmly, circling her little tongue around the head. I look up in surprise, but then wonder if this is what she did in her tribe too. Goblins had something between a forceful and a playful sexuality, if the information I'd seen in the status screens earlier were to be believed. If her mouth, containing all those sharp teeth, were to rip apart my not so little member, I ... I'd not know what I would do. Still I hope the milder mental state she'd shown would hold true.

I gasped slightly and tense up, as she inserts the head of my penis into her open mouth, and then lets it slide inside up to a fourth of the remaining phallic length. This much is all she can do; for she was right ― I am too big, for most of her orifices, mouth included. But she looks determined to try anyway.

She's got a firm hold on my penis with her tongue, and also is careful to not bite or pierce the sensitive skin of this organ. I'm thankful for that; although all things considered, I probably had as much regenerative ability as did she, if not more. So even if she did bite it off ... it should regrow soon; just not wanting to experience such a thing.

Our eyes met ― she is definitely going through with this, tired of no sex. She is keen on following through with it, and I grin, and she grins, then sets to continuing her mouth motions. She's really good at this, she must have done it often enough to gain the experience.

With a grin, I too want to do something exciting and new. I reach a finger down, toward her lower body, and ... touch her groin. Wet, and my finger is now sticky with her fluids. Her eyes catch mine again, before she flips around to expose her lower half toward my face. The scent is overpowering, but she's wanting to be touched too.

My middle finger slips inside ― no barrier to entry ― up past the first joint, and the second, to where I feel the tightening hole to the womb. I twist the finger slightly ― and got her vagina tightening around my finger, so tight-

Oh? A goblin 'G spot'? I just hit it, and she went wild, moaning and groaning with my penis still wrapped in her tongue. And the throaty vibrations on my penis head and shaft, this is causing a more serious reaction-

Her crotch is so wrapped around my finger, it's as if ― like with the lamia ― my finger is stuck inside her. I could pull out but not be able to push the finger in again, it's this tight. Hmm. Must be some property of the female sex in this world, something one or more of them got, to have sex with a male? Or maybe it's just me, getting all of Gabi's-

No. Don't think of that, right now.

But even just being 'human', I soon feel a remembered clenching of the testicles, meaning ... it's going to happen.

"It's coming," I whisper.

She nods, I feel her head bob for a nod while she's faced the other way, but she then picks up the pace. I don't know how she's done it, but somehow I feel ... more. Not just the worship mana, not just the love mana, but ... sexual mana? Not a thing, I think; yet I feel something new, in this moment.

The moment arrives; I don't say anything, but arch my lower half slightly, lifting her face or maybe driving my penis up to her head all the more ― and splash out all the seed into her mouth I can. But she also shot out her own fluid, all over my exposed chest and neck and head, but I cannot complain. She swallowed my sperm, again and again, suctioning as best she could, until the last drop of it was drank down. And then, even her own saliva, she squeegeed off my penis with her final slurps.

At last, she flipped back around, seeing the result of what she did to me, left on me. And even then, she's licking her own fluids from my body. Cleaning up after herself like goblins would do, maybe.

"You ... wanted to, do this?" I asked, while her tongue circled around one of my nipples, suckling it clean.

"Yes, David. I did say I would love you."

"But this is not love, only part of it."

"The book said-"

"... what book, what words?"

More or less done with licking me off, unless she continued to lick around my face for the rest of her gushed fluid, she sat up, and looked at me with such intent thoughts in her head.

"It explained the roles of husband and wife." She grinned still, going on to tell me her thoughts. "A man would take a wife from his people, and would protect her. You did this first when you appeared, calling off an attack against me. A man would also honor his woman, and not treat her as less than him. You did this, in most of the time we have been together and talking. You called me cute too! A man would take his woman to his bed, and they will spend the night together, and the wife should perform her service to the husband. You did this, by seeing we went to bed last night, up until now; and I did this, to give my service to you."

"Oh." Perhaps this really was how she thought. And then it dawned on me. "Oh! Um, uh ... I did not think, you meant to be a wife-"

"I wanted to see if I could do as the book said. Goblins do not have this concept, so much. Too much sex with each other, too many group orgies, and no one family really knows which children are from what male of the tribe. I know what male and female I called father and mother, but aside from knowing the female goblin who gave birth to me, I do not know which one made her pregnant to make me. Sometimes one boy and girl decide they want to do sex with only each other, for a while; but if another goblin wants either one of them, it ends in a fight, or the two are cast out. This is one part of the reason the king wanted me and Kari killed ― what we said from the book meant, the tribe would have to stop its orgies and sexual freedoms. Gabi came to us back then, and started sharing thoughts at first, what the tribe shaman told of the past; but then later Gabi also fell to doing the things the king of that day did, and more. Is also the reason the current goblin king wanted me dead ― Gabi once said, Kari and Kika would have chance to make a new tribe, a stronger tribe than goblins someday. The current goblin king did not like the threat, of stopping the sex orgies."

"He did not know it was not meant as a threat, but a promise of goblin kind being part of something greater?"

"He only wants to have the whole world submit to him. My sister Kari said this is not possible; if the goblins rose to threaten other races, these other races would fight us together, and then we would die. But I also told him too, from what Gabi had said when she took me and Kari on a walk. And then ... for many months, Gabi only tried to mate with the king. She said she also mated with one of each race, so had no heart to hurt her people. She thought sex with the goblin king would tame him, maybe. But in the end, she became more wanting the sex than him."

Aah ... another link to past history. And an idea how this lustful side of Gabi came to be: she might not have changed to be this way, except for recently.

I fell silent, for just a moment, as Kika continued to play at my scrotum and softening penis. I don't mind; in fact it still feels good, and if she's willing to still do this-

When she moved to straddle my waist and mount the now smaller penis, I moved to stop her.

"Bath first, then food. Ready to start a new day."


Kika and I are bathing once again, and she's sitting closer than she did the first time. Now I admit my dick might be erect again, and her sitting so close has the thing poking at her backside. She doesn't seem to mind except only to make sure I won't force it into her. I won't, by the way; I don't want to hurt her at all. It's the level of trust between us, I would guess.

"Oh. While you slept I saw a notice, you now have a profession to pick, of being a goblin priestess."

She practically jumped, in excitement.

"Really, David?"

"Yes. I saw it in words."

"Shaman Gagor said one time, in the days of his grandfather's grandfather, the goblin tribe had one priestess, but human soldiers came and killed them, except for the one goblin warrior who got away, an ancestor of the current goblin king."

"Master," Luria inserted into the conversation. "Of this note, Gabi did once attempt to help the goblin tribe to develop past its static path. She did help one goblin girl to become a priestess; and it is as Kika said ― a human army came looking for the tribe, because a mage sensed their growing power."

"What is a goblin priestess, anyway?"

"By definition, it is a goblin female who takes on the specialized role of healing and teaching the goblin tribe, while also lessening her ability and desire to mate-"

"-do not want it then."

She is too cute, even pouting like this. But that she wanted to not loose the ability to procreate ― it meant she had thoughts about further sexual encounters.

"-but also a connection to the deity ― once former mistress, and now current master ― who can be her companion, or provide one.

"Then okay. As long as David keeps me and does not throw me out of his tribe."

"I won't; I want to see how you grow, whether it means new professions, or evolution, or whatever."

"Me too. And I think the best chance for this is with you."

It may mean she is opportunistic, she would latch onto the best chance of success for only this reason. But then again, maybe all goblins were so opportunistic too.


And then, exiting the bathtub and drying off ... we turn toward the kitchen.

Kika is frustrated; she's yet so small so she cannot reach the counter height. I only chuckle for a second, getting the pouty look again; then I tell her be patient, I will fix something.

Even the table and chair set up in place for my use, it's quite overly large, for her use. Hmm; do I want to setup a "kid's table" or would she somehow find this offensive?

"... eh, mostly vegetables, in this food storage. Are vegetables okay, Kika? Or do you need meat? Because I really do not see much for meats-"

"Goblins can survive too with fruits, berries, nuts, most leaves and stems; so yes, we eat plants. The king said some tribes also trade with humans and other races for foods. But, meat is always a prized meal first."

As I select and prepare the greens and other things, I continue to think over what she's said, and give her my thoughts on it.

Next likely visit to the world?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
33