04: Coy fox, plotting Luria ― Kika is betrayed!
1.5k 11 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We all walk for a while, Anyah pointing out this city's features, especially those streets mentioned before ... yeah, a lot of people may be displaced, if I would have put such a structure in here. Seventy odd homes plus twenty businesses, might be my estimate. A good thing I had spoke up, or else ... the king's own eagerness would overtake him.

And ... one year's time to wait for building something so grand ... might not be a bad idea to wait anyway. It could be time enough to let the king truly come to understand me, and my intent; as well as straighten out a few irregularities within his realm.

Finally, we arrive back around near the Colosseum ― whatever they call it ― to the point where Anyah should return to the castle, ahead of us. She is looking at me more expectantly, like ― what the hell, she maybe thought I could have done something daring with her ... between the streets?

These two castle guards standing here at the guardsman's gates though. One greets with a 'God David' while the other called out 'Master David' ... and they're suddenly looking to each other and me, wondering what the correct title of address should be.

"Eh ... you know this is still so new to me. I would rather just stay 'David' for a while, how's that."

Anyah grinned and pulled me and Kika in past the quiet guards, while mumbling, "Don't be too easy for these two loafers-"

King Aaren is waiting inside his castle's courtyard, with a standing group of eighty or so of his core retinue. In front, he has his wives (or consorts) and their children (minus Anyah who'd been with me), and the key royal staffers who helped the king in the execution of all matters. Chancellors and councilors and court inspectors and oh my, so many more.

"Master David. Aside from my youngest daughter ... who seems strangely attached to you now ... may I introduce my royal staff."

I nod calmly, and let him tell all the things I can already see from my own observation of them. Well of course, I'm not telling him one of his youngest concubines might already be his own daughter ... wouldn't it be strange if he knew.

And then the introductions got done ― so now Aaren presses the previous issue once more.

"But Master David. Must it be held off for a year, before building a structure in your name?"

"I see at least two aspects of the thought. First is whether I am actually a good and competent enough person to warrant such a deed; one year's time could be enough to set an example of what can be expected from my own actions. Second is ... whether once such a structure is built in my name and time continues to pass as it does ... if you would still have respect for me. were anything to change at all."

"Surely you jest, to say you might not be so competent! And how can I not respect you ― if you are hand selected by the former goddess ― for you might be the one to set this world back to its glory!"

"... well even if you say this ... but I am only just now starting out in all of this. I am not all seeing or omnipotent, so-"

"Th, th, that is fine! We aren't demanding things of you!"

No ... he didn't, but the daughter did ― in a certain way, with those cute eyes, all moist and looking with expectation and whee-

"... well ... you are back home and I met your family too, so ... see you later, Anyah-"

"-s, s, stay!"

The king's eyes were saying, he also thought to say it; but it was Anyah again who beat him to the action of it. She might just be eager to have me remain here with her alone, though.

Aaren also looked between me and his daughter, catching an idea of something there which ... was not a thing. Uh ... not yet anyway. But still, he saw potential in our being together-

"Anyah-" Aaren sighed.

Anyah could only blush, and hold onto my arm tighter.

"Father ― he said his realm was so cold at first, and now it might only still be cold. So I thought why not let him stay here, a night or so, in a w, warm bed-"

"Getting another blanket might be all I really need, though; the realm does expand and self regulate as I will grow in abilities, too." I paused, noting her attempt to recover and say something more, then added with a teasing smile, "Unless you mean to follow through with your proposal and keep the bed warm-"

Her head bent in a slow nod, eyes almost leaking a single tear, and she exhaled so calmly, even while I can feel her heart racing as she stands beside me.

"-but, to be the wife of a god, I-"

"But I am not so sure I can be so great a god you think me capable of being, and not so eager to amass a large number of women at my side, not yet ― I told you what Gabi was like, did I not? Well ... for me, I want to take some proper amount of time to learn about the peoples and places I protect and watch over. Plus, if you did mean to do this, to offer yourself, then I still want you to have time with your family before being with me, in this way. Maybe a week, maybe a month ― but I would be back here some day soon, just to see the city too again. And at least to find out if the one father beat his child again ― for which I may feel like doing something of my own means."

Aaren look perplexed; I am sure Anyah will thoroughly tell him of what happened back there. Small changes, maybe happening soon for the boy and his family.

This time, I find I can return to my realm, pulling Kika along with me, without calling upon Luria ― it makes our immediate departure more of an impact, to those remaining here.


Standing back in the realm, I feel Kika's hand tapping on my side, so slightly.

"David ― why not bring her?"

"Hmm? Are you eager to have someone beside me to be your friend too?"

"... because. She can do things with you; those things ... I might not be able to do. Yet."

"Oh. I know, but ... as I said, it's fine, I am not in a hurry to have many wives. You are the first, and I am still getting used to that as a thought."

"And Samiel is number two, then."

Kika stated this glibly, turning away, not even looking to confirm it. Oh if this were Earth ― that might have another connotation, though-

It seems, maybe in this world, laying with someone in an intimate way, was all which was required for anyone else to see two people as 'husband and wife' or more likely to say 'mated'.

Kika had laid in bed with me, all night, without doing a single thing. Only when I woke up, she was already ready to 'perform' such things-

Kika ... no, all goblins, I have to remember ... would have such a playful sexuality too. They didn't hold the same idea of family I grew in, 'knowing right from wrong'; what's more, they might all consider each other the same husband, wife, father, mother, son, daughter, whatever. All of them kin, in some way, but just as easily the next sexual partner for an orgy. Incestuous, yet their language had not even a word to indicate an iota of this.

Which is, such a really frustrating idea. Even if Kika were to evolve, if I were to have children with her, would her same thinking carry through to her new life, and to those of the children? It might not set so great a life example for how I want to live my new existence here. For this one reason ― I might not ever want to reproduce with Kika. Fellatio, fine; early withdrawal before ejaculation, fine; just ... no goblin pregnancy for her.

For any other 'non monster' or 'non feral' being ... sure. Mate, procreate, have a family. Just not with Kika.

Might make her moody in the end, in a way maybe this connection or effect from me to her cannot deal with. Would I somehow then lose her as 'the most' worship giver? Would it matter?

Someday ... I know, somehow ... either she or I would be hurt, from this idea.

Or wait. Did Kika's previous sentence, 'she can do things with you', going so far as to say 'I might not be able', also acknowledge Kika had those own thoughts, knowing I would not want a goblin brood in this place? Well then, Kika could not even mate with another person, for fear she got pregnant in any way, and then got kicked out of my domain?

Ouch.

All the things which might be running through her head ― she's not stupid, goblin or not, clearly she's not stupid at all ― might be driving her to a point I have to think about more.

And a few minutes later of stewing over those same thoughts ― I realize, the same things the former goddess Gabi must have thought ... before driven to madness.

If Gabi were to ... give goblin spawn to the goblin king ... yeah, that would have been too much. Too much 'children of deific powers' maybe, who might somehow swarm the land then make the whole world nothing but goblin kingdom, after goblin kingdom, after goblin kingdom-

How, exactly, am I any different from her, again?

Luria said it. And quite blunt, too. When I asked the difference between the former mistress and the new one for the first day, she merely said I did 'system maintenance', which the other one did not do.

Nothing more than this.

Because I still might become the same, as the one before.

At the time I was slightly peeved; but now I see why Luria could say this. Even for a generated entity like Luria, it might be plain to see how a 'David' might end up in the same way as a 'Gabi'. I am heartbroken from this self revelation; but I cannot follow through with anything more than this.

No I didn't seek out sex from Kika! She did this first! I only accepted it!

But that only means, neither did I call a stop to the fellatio and fingering and sucking, mostly because I didn't have this insight back then. Back then? Ha, not so long ago, only so many hours-

Thus, the recent 'quest' and 'request' from Luria, to me, earlier today. She intended to keep me active and motivated, so I do not so quickly slide back to that way, too ... so Luria does not see her own existence end.

I prepared the morning salad easily; so after Kika ate her portion, she mumbled something about crafting more, and left to the workshop. Fine; I can have a more personal conversation, with Luria. After I finish this ― gotta admit, the Garden makes good salad materials. I will have to thank the little sprite (who looks like a fairy sized replica of Gabi, with wings) for her efforts.

With heartfelt sentiment, I turn my body toward the control room part of this space, not sure I need to literally be there, but for some reason I need to be close to 'Luria' as I explain my logic.

"Master, you wished to be notified when you could again gift more of the analysis and inventory systems to Kika, and it is time-"

"-I know, Luria. But instead of doing that now, I have another line of thought I must ... work through."

Silently and slowly, I am explaining directly into this corner of the room, just what thoughts are running through my head and heart now.

Of matters relating to family, procreation ― and yes sex is a part of it ― and how or why I'm not sure it was a good idea for me to have brought Kika with me, for now. Because of all the things which could happen to us, or for our children-

Luria will deny none of it; she only continues to listen, perhaps part of her 'systems' are here to be an armchair psychologist, to a deity who finds him or her self in such a conundrum. I am more than okay with it; as in the past life, I'd sat before a few and spewed out what emotional or intellectual issues I'd found I'd had.

Better to have one when you need one, than think you'd be fine without any.


I'd ended my talking in words, with a final summary ... something I hated myself for doing; but for Luria not saying anything yet, I felt a need to fill the conversational empty spot, by this further statement.

"So yeah, I do want to ... and don't want to ... because I think it might be good for her, but then I worry about what will become of this space if I do-"

Luria nodded once more, and then said something for the first time in a long while.

"Master. Kika is still set on a path to evolution. Some of the biological 'feral' nature can be removed in a change, while some of it may always be there, until a second or third evolution, if she is so fortunate. So many parts of this is conjectural, or up to variables yet in the future from now, so the system cannot compute the way things will turn out from now. For a certainty you are correct, in how I am given hints as to how to keep you busy as the deity for this realm; but in part I believe I want you to succeed where the former mistress did not. Now that you have come to an awareness in these factors, the system will make less effort to force you into quests so directly, while expecting you to work more on the issue. Supportive quests can always be requested by you, regardless of whether the system puts one forth as advisable."

"Hmm about that. I ... had some social anxiety, you know. Why did you put me within a city!"

"Master. You performed your task just excellently, did you not?"

I gasped. This ... it had all been planned ... either by Luria directly, or some system computation. Someone or something deemed me capable of meeting the people in this kingdom and ... but I wasn't psychologically ready!

"I wasn't psychologically ready!"

"Part of the ... 'training' ... or awareness the system will attempt to impart, is the fact of not all situations going according to plan, and not all being as bad as one with your concerns would think likely. In this case, the system did calculate based upon the observable entities, since the time of gaining so many DP recently, the peoples of many villages, towns, cities, and even one super large city of half a million people. Among all of them, the system desires to gain the best outcome with the most likely effort the deity can give forth. In this case, the city you went to ... capital of the Reidar Kingdom, instead of the capital of the Brazen Empire ― as one example."

This is twice, for the mention of the name of the larger land, the 'superpower' of this world.

Before, Luria had only hinted of the general nearness of where a second place might have been, before I'd said to send me to the 'place closest to the second best worshipper of Gabi' or something. Earlier in the day, Luria said three places.

One was, if memory served, a place north of the goblin kingdom ― 'in the mountains overlooking a forested valley'. Which might mean from what she said, elves and dwarves, as those places seemed to cooperate in these days, and Gabi is sure to have gone there and ... well, done her thing. The hinted location seemed to be a 'middle ground', a settlement between both dwarves and elves, where surely other races might be too.

The second place was, to the ordinal opposite, south ― across a small sea, even, so the place where the goblin kingdom is, must be just a few days' journey from the sea. The descriptors 'across a small sea' and 'where many beastkin tribes also live' gave the thought of a separateness, of a specific subset of beastkin who either got forced to live across the sea, or who chose as their nature to be apart from others. I can see the world shape and geography now, so ... but I see no geographic need for this separation.

The third place, then, I thought at first might have been the kingdom Luria deposited me in, when I had to face my fears of being among so many people. But no, now that I think more deeply, the words indicated had said, I might see one town of the five town kingdom; and yet each town (or city) would be like its own kingdom. If this city I was in was the Reidar Kingdom, then the one they mentioned and feared would be the Brazen Empire. If naming had anything to do with their personality-

In truth this should mean no separate "Reidar Kingdom" but it would be part of the "Brazen Empire" ... which somehow I thought would bring an end to King Aaren and his family, if the Brazen Empire would be so bold as to take over. Would they? Um. No it's a different question than this. Could they, take over?

I don't know, unless I zoom in with this world map, and ... um. Well I can get this pretty detailed in the view ― I see this so-called capital city of the Brazen Empire, the place where half a m, m, mil-

It's too much. Even to look at from a view kilometers above the ground. Shut it!

My fingers tremble, even a small bit now. Luria is still there ― always there, even if she's not visible ― and only calmly looking this way.

"I ... need to get over a fear, of other people," I can only admit, exhaling and inhaling so I don't gasp or hyperventilate. "I can't ... be a deity ... if I cannot deal with this."

"Correct, master. This is what I am also here to do: to help the deity of whom I will coexist with."

"... then, how-"

"Perhaps you were right, in saying you did not want to start in a place with so many people, and perhaps the system was wrong to have put you within this place as well. But since the computation only gave what can be described as 'an acceptable risk of failure', it had been decided to place you there for the better good."

Hands, my h, hands ― still shaking; but I think it's lessening now. Damn.

"I ... hated this. Even on Earth. I hated not being able to get past the feeling. And then it was so strange, first to deal with the goblin king because I didn't want to lose even the one most important worshipper in this world. And then so strange I somehow managed to get through talking with Aaren and his people there. All of these, without breaking into a trembling, sweating, swearing mess of a person. Um. Either this was the system boosting me in those moments, or this was me, somehow getting better, without knowing how."

"Every mortal improves, at some point in their life; nothing is so static as to assume they way they are now is the way they will be for the rest of their existing. So, master, whether the system helped you or not, can you not just look at it as an improvement, over the past?"

This is no answer- Or rather it is, but not either confirming or denying what I would wish to be said.

Here's the real heart of the matter. Whether I value myself improving with outside help, as of less value than if I improve by my own ability.

And then, whether the same valuation applies from or to other people. Especially those who I now see as 'my people'.

Kika said it. I took her, as one from among 'my people', according to this book; but what if I started telling her, her advancement could not work if any of it came from this system? Would this make her 'evolution' any less valid then? Where would it stop, my valuing or devaluing certain improvements of the self or in others-

This is all going into deeper realms of psychology I now hoped were behind me, left on that previous world and life.


I realize, this makes me seem ... well ... 'broken'. I have used this term for myself, even in the other world. So it's okay, call me broken too, here-

First I was a young teen boy, maybe fixated on a younger sister who had a heart condition of her own. A NEET and otherwise loner, a chronic masturbator in my private time who for a public life still somehow built up a small cadre of fellow gamers ― most of them online friends only, some from chat services too; but 'friends' who would be there if I'd needed socializing.

After my sister died from her condition, I'd dug deep into things like the meaning of life, and the ways in which a person could put meaning in this life; and what I came up with was focusing on something, some work to fill the time. Late teen years, and the loneliness and horniness, led me to delve into computer programming, "AI development", and searching for ways to make a 'best friend' through artificial resources.

In short. In the world named Earth ― I'd done it, I'd made the perfect blending of AI and robotics, the first generation of 'artificial sentience' capable of its own unprogrammed thoughts. I'd made her in my sister's image and even input some memorable thoughts ... because I just had to; and I think I fell in love for the second time. My parents and siblings and relatives called me crazy; the business world called me genius, when they came knocking on the door-

From there, through my twenties, thirties, a third world war lasting a decade and a half, and ending in the crash of all governments, my fifties and so on-

Aah well time got away from me, and I'd genuinely threw my life into the development of more and more to this sentience.

Until, my 'sister wife AI' grew angry with me, for something I'd done. I'm not sure even if it was wrong, me kissing another love doll instead of her-

She threw me out of the house, and filed for ... divorce.

I broke my heart. No, she broke my heart.

Oh if only we could have gone back to the days of living in fear of the next bomb! Life was so simple; well except for avoiding those martyrs running around calling everyone ... whatever ... and shooting everywhere-

At least my main robotics lab always seemed to avoid the largest blasts, the greatest impacts; hmm maybe someone there was watching out for me? Strange to think this; I didn't really follow an 'organized religion' in those days, but now ... maybe something bigger or better than myself knew, I had better potential later than I did then. But I'd kept up the improvements too, even with a saboteur and a betrayal from my chief scientist copying my work and going her own way-

At the end of it, a final surge from an attacker, and ... I was shot. SHOT! I could only understand then, just how easy life could slip away. Even if someone had a good idea, a good life, a good work with something so rewarding ― and for all of it, I could not take a single bit of my robotics work through to here.

Well. The memories of all the work I'd done, had surely remained ... though a bit fuzzy. If I didn't get back to doing any of that work, would it surely fade away soon enough?

And then. Maybe, should I let it go instead, like some movie song, asking a character to just let something go and be gone from my life?

... I ... could survive, even knowing I might never complete another AI project ... but ... did I want it to be this way.

Since coming here, to Gabi's realm ― seeing the state of things, the state of Luria too ― my mind went to minimizing even the expense of energy for providing a holographic form. Voltage, wattage, amperage ― all various and sundry measures of an energy flow. Really. If this space was in such a critical mode of operation, as to fail upon the least inefficiency ― then, why not consider building a robotic sort of body for a 'visual interface'? Maybe Luria would use it too, more and more, and maybe ... become more of a 'person'?

The 'system' though ... would always be in control. Only if Luria could split off enough of her own 'personality' to inhabit a robotic/AI construct, could a more 'equal' conversation take place. A funny part was, I also know such is not even necessary. Strip away all the inconsequential bits, and it's just this realm, me, and the system. Don't even need a glowing image of Luria when a voice is enough; don't even need a companion in Kika when-

Aah. Me being formerly mortal, now in a deity's space, and I'm sure I'll be ... desiring of physical contact. Um. Well if I did return to the days of 'chronic masturbation' ... my body feeling so young right now ... yeah I can even survive like this.

But ― I would hate it. I would hate myself. I NEED A MATE!

It's the reason I fixated a little on the sister thing. She was the only one I thought at first could understand me; because in her dying condition maybe I was the only one to listen. Maybe she had some feelings for me too; but she could never get to the point of saying anything like this ― even as she held my hand and heart while dying.

Damn. Damn damn damn! The memories!


And then. Fast forward to now. I realize, I am essentially no better than I was, in my formative teenage years. More intelligent, definitely; more capable of a parsing of programming script, yeah; but still no better at matters of the heart. Except somehow these mortals like Kika and Anyah don't know how broken I am, inside; they think I'm fine.

I need ... what I need.

"So why did Gabi even bring me here-"

I don't expect an answer; I don't think this even has a right answer. Gabi herself is not here, not like she would want to say this, whether she's diseased or dying or in whatever stage of 'moving on up' to something new or not. Nor do I expect l will get any answer from Lur-

"Master. This system was engaged by a last attempt to bring the anarchy under control. Former mistress was warned several times of the criticality of the 'system overrides'; yet she could not do the things required ― and it now becomes clear you understand some of what she must have been feeling. At the last day, before you were summoned, even she had said 'okay, do the search then', and gave permission for the system to run the protocol. The final result, after tabulating the last four billion six hundred nineteen million eight hundred thirty six thousand two hundred fifty one other-"

"Stop!" I call out, halting this overwhelming feeling.

I think ... I am likely to be sick. I feel it, my stomach is churning, the acid might be building up, and-

I am finding myself huddled over the toilet, heaving until all of the remains in my stomach are ... well. Even the tears are filling my eyes, as I now only can moan and groan, letting the worst of it out.

"Sorry. Master."

Am I all better, with this said by the damn system form of Luria ― LIKE HELL I AM!

"F, forget it. Or, don't forget it; but don't mind it, for now. Let, let it go."

"Just the same. It is not the intent to bring about a nausea in relating the issues; but to increase an awareness of what took place. The former mistress Gabi was on a downward spiralling path, which even the system calculates a percentage probability of you, declining-"

"Stop," I call out, softer than the last time, but no less certain I don't want to hear more. "Just ... let me ... deal with these thoughts, first."

I first pull myself upright from the huddled mess of human I am, to go wash off at the sink in this bathroom corner. I don't look so attractive now, since I know I've just ejected so much of my previous meal from my stomach, even if it is now flushing away from existence. Though sadly too, I note the 'system' somehow take over and regulate my body so the nausea is not so overpowering. Let it be-

Crazy thoughts; a deity can still be sickened in the first place. At least, I'm still maybe partly mortal, if not far from being immortal and omniscient. Of this fact, I am certain on this day.

"So, uh, if I understand this ― you picked me, then?"

"Yes master. Previous mistress added to the previous expressed order, 'and you pick, I do not care any more'; and so I calculated, you were the one who most likely could ... fix things."

"Whoa, hey that's nice and all; but that's a lot of pressure, for me-"

"Master, you will not be alone, in this. Even if you would not have found Kika, this entity Luria would be here, and be your companion."

"What. You're saying, you could become ... physical? Like, made into a flesh form, or something?"

"... yes. But only at great cost and at a later time, for which the system does not currently meet the requirements."

Sort of a ... growing erection, at this thought. I'm sure Luria noticed ... the elfin form is grinning too, on her own-


Okay so, but if Luria ... the holographic form ... were 'physical', then somehow her body matches my height. But ... strange, don't I remember from the time talking to the sickened Gabi in the Approach room, of the goddess seeming to be shorter than me, only sort of half a head shorter from where the voice came? Yet somehow, this exact copy is now ... scaled just right ... yeah we'd fit together, I'm not lying. Like, Luria knew ... this day might have come, in the near future.

And. Maybe ... she wasn't so "digital" an entity as I'd known ... no mere artificial intelligence, she is a real entity, somewhere.

M, maybe.

Full on erection now though. I look down, and see how these pants are holding the form of my firm member, only slightly expanding to let this erection be seen by others. Yeah ... Luria did see this; even the 'system' could be calculating, the chance of ... me, thinking what I'm thinking, and feeling-

"Master. We would be ... compatible. And it should be enjoyable for both."

Sh, she, she just said what I could not ask!

"Ahem."

Wait. Is she asking, or ... hinting ... maybe I should ... not have Kika here?

... well ... if I did get rid- um, if I did send Kika off, real properly, and Luria became real, ah, well then you know IT'S ON. Full on, 'go time' between us. Or maybe 'come time'.

Ha,ha. Yeah I should really rein in my ill humor. Someday.

For the promise of an 'intimate time with Luria' ... I am, so, so, wanting it. Like I've not wanted any other-

Well no, if I did admit I'm a latent sis-con too, well yeah I did want ... that, from someone close, too.

Or maybe because I sort of think Luria might slightly look like ... her ... the one I loved before she died ... it's ... confusing.

Take away the elfin ears, maybe add a touch more rounding to the face at the cheekbones, turn the skin paler from some disease, and ... oh those kissable lips. It's almost Sera-

The face diverted attention to one direction, then returned to face me. I'm too smitten with Luria now to even think Luria or the system has anything other than maintaining the realm in mind; so ... yeah. But I'm so glad now, 'she' is watching me ― with as hungry a pair of eyes for me, as I have for her-

"A, are you ... saying, I d, don't need K, Kika-"

Luria can only grin calmly, sweetly, as she forms the words, things she would say that I have to know and trust are true.

"Master. The compatibility of you and Kika is low, considering it is still a distant chance of her evolving soon, into something where the intimacy between her and you will be mutual. The chance of her coming to understand your requirements for a mate is much lower than your understanding of her former tribal culture. In short, this may always be a barrier between Kika and you having a 'good romance'. Alternatively, the compatibility of you and this Luria is high, considering all factors this system took into consideration while searching through those vast numbers of individuals. Unlike Kika, this Luria does not need to 'evolve' to be your equal, or to understand something not knowable ― only to come to gain those resources needed for this physicality aspect."

A lump caught in my throat, as I consider saying the next thing.

"A, and if I, um, let Kika go ... if I don't need her here-"

At a sound near me, I turn ... to see Kika, staring at me, tears in her eyes.

"Kika, I, I'm ... I'm sorry!"

The little goblin girl, she, she's, crying-


Oh god- oh me. I just, I screwed up! I spoke heartlessly, or I let Luria set the pace for me maybe-

"Send me away! Luria!" Kika screeched.

Luria didn't even hesitate. At once, the goblin girl went away, sent off by Luria, at the girl's request.

I spin back to face the holographic form ― Luria is calm, and smiling.

She knew.

She knew, Kika was there, when she spoke.

"You ... bitch."

The smile reduced in intensity, but did not leave.

I stormed out ... out. To the mortal world.

If it takes a long time, if I expend all the DP and then some ... I will, try to find Kika ... again.

I have to do this.


PoV: Gukka.

"Gukka stop making sex. Go, main cave, listen, king call Gukka."

The goblin being told this, Gukka still holding the mallet, kept thrusting to the little girl under him. His pace go more, faster, so he know now he get done before mother walked to other room. But Gukka did more moves and growls and sex noises, while mallet still work for him.

"Fa fa faaaa-"

At last, Gukka stopped thrusting on his sister, or whoever goblin girl here was. If Kika here, Gukka would pick her to mate. Maybe even like her book say. But oh well king want her dead. So she gone now, with human. Human give Gukka way to have fun though. So not bad human ... maybe.

Goblin who might be father of Gukka or might not, entered cave room. He see Gukka still with dick in sister but slowly pull away as sister come up to suck dick, father watch while rubbing his own part. Then sister bit at dick so mother say sister sister do it right or leave; then Gukka's mother do for father what sister should do right for Gukka.

Father say as mother do this too, "See Kika again. Was at cliff, other goblin hunter give chase."

Gukka make frown, while sister suck hard, harder than mother did for Gukka before. If Kika come back, she hunted, not hunter. No interest in mating with hunted soon be dead goblin girl. But. Not dead yet, might find first. Might have good sex with Kika before Kika get dead!

Thought for Kika make Gukka come again, and sister choke on stuff, not ready for come. Fine, shove sister aside, Gukka drag along mallet so go hear king say words now. But hold back from main cave first, king is talk to shaman first.

Shaman Gagor is there. Gagor tell king, all females in tribe of age now pregnant. He tell king, is good thing, tribe size grow like never before. (Gukka smiling, know all pregnant ones, all births, now come from him, from ability on mallet, what human let him choose. But not say this, stand in hiding from view of king.)

King's daughter walk past Gukka, and smile. Was first goblin girl Gukka mate, after coming back with mallet. Was good time. King not so happy I take daughter.

She go, she walk to king her father, whisper something to him, and then look back this way.

"Guu kaa!"

Call heard in whole of cavern, even as Gukka enter main cave room.

Uh oh. King mad now ... again. King might not like Gukka being so eager in tribe. Gukka might have done more than king able do, now.

Gukka scramble into room, smiling, but only had to say one thing now, it seemed to make it better.

"Sex good, many babies soon. Good for tribe."

Gukka also think, next king might come from Gukka child and not child of this king. (Think it, but not say ... Gukka not want be dead so soon.)

King sighed, look at daughter, king unhappy but daughter smile too, but king say something else.

"Many babies good but tribe need more food. Gukka do duty, join hunt for foods, support own babies and tribe! Or go in army unit attack human city soon!"

"Gukka better to hunt meat than die on human blade. Yet tribe have other hunters, not only Gukka must hunt. Also not good send army attack humans so soon-"

"King know this! Not tell king what already know!"

"S, sorry, king. I hunt good, but not good put all tribe hunting on Gukka self."

"Is true. But first. Give task to Gukka. Hear tell, Kika come back? Go, find. Kill. Maybe human be there too, human said he go, but not mean he not be back. Watch where go, so human not get better of Gukka. Not a need kill this human, only kill Kika for sure. After, Gukka come back here, then go back to hunting."

"Kika go where."

"Hear hunter say, Kika jump from cliff. Not see body. No find where jump or fall, no body to see. But Gukka go, king know Gukka have want for Kika since young, so Gukka not lie when come back! Kika be killed by Gukka, or Gukka find body, or bring back kill here, either way or else Gukka not come back."

Red eye glare, king make sure Gukka obey. Scared enough leave pee on loincloth.

Dragging mallet. Gukka leave cave, head to cliff.

Kika have sex to human, or no?

If Kika go by words in book, Kika make human, mate. Mean, words say, Kika only mate with human, human only mate with Kika.

Not work, not fit. Size not same, size of human, too much. Know Kika, Kika think like to try maybe. But. Kika good even in mouth, like done for Gukka and brothers before.

She do with any goblin, okay. Not okay, but less not okay than other race. She do with human, Gukka get madder. Madder than king.

GUKKA BETTER SEX FOR KIKA, THAN KIKA WITH HUMAN!


PoV: David.

"Kika!"

My calls are loud enough, I know she should hear them if she was around here, surely she should; but I get no response.

I'm in the same area as her former tribe, figuring maybe she returned here, or maybe especially Luria would have just ... deposited the little goblin girl back here, figuring she'd well be killed here or something, and that would be the end of her ... but I'm determined to find some way, some proof, of her accepting my begging for forgiveness.

But ... still no answer.

This means ... she really, must, hate, me.

I, I didn't know! I had no idea she was there!

"-fuck."

A rustle of the leaves of one bush, and a green goblin came out. "Fuck what. Many things fuck, in forest."

Oh. The little guy with the mallet. Yeah I think I remember- Gukka.

"Looking for Kika. Got parted. Kika hear say something not meant her hear. Gukka, see Kika?"

I looked, expectantly, hoping, for anything.

Glare.

Some kind of hatred there? Something directed at me only?

"Was not meant to hear. Other being, say something bad for Kika. I answer but Kika not understand. Kika crying. Need to find, to say what mean ... true."

A subtle nod, though the glare did not lessen.

"Hear told. Kika jump, at cliff-"

My heart-

I leapt into action. Let's see, I think, yeah that way-

Racing for all I'm worth, I reach the cliff, and call out.

"Kii kaa-"

The call is echoing into the valley below; but I cannot care so much. It's times like this, a man has to face what he's got coming to him (no pun in this, not in any way).

I know the little guy is behind me, but I will believe he holds no malice here. Well maybe he does, if he thinks I hurt her; but that's also why I'm trying to find her ― to "prove" our relationship is "okay". I think I can love Kika, at least a little, enough to really consider ... intimacy. Surely the goblin would accept this explanation?

"Kii - kaaaaaa-"

"Go away David," came a faint echo, spoke in my language.

18