92. Return to Nine Profound Sect
2.7k 13 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the main hall of the Nine Profound Sect, there were only three figures at the moment.

One was Lin Fei, standing quietly there. The other two figures were sitting in chairs. One of them was the sect master. The other was Lin Fei's master, Grand Elder Zhao Kongming.

"Master, Sect Master, this is what happened. The Daoist broke into the Lin Mansion. I had no choice but to take action, and accidentally, the Daoist was killed. Later, I learned that he was a cultivator from He Mountain Dao."

As soon as Lin Fei returned to the Nine Profound Sect, he immediately went to see the Sect Master and his Master and reported in detail about his killing of the He Mountain Dao cultivator.

Of course, Lin Fei also concealed the matter of Lin Miao. He didn't want anyone to know that the Lin family had a Qi cultivator.

After all, Lin Miao was Lin Fei's alchemy tool person. He was important to Lin Fei. Lin Fei still wanted to protect Lin Miao.

When Lin Fei finished speaking, neither the Sect Master nor Zhao Kongming spoke for a long time. The entire hall fell into a silent silence.

"Lin Fei, you said that you accidentally killed the He Mountain Dao's Qi cultivator when you went down the mountain this time?"

It was finally the Sect Master who asked.

"Reporting to the Sect Master, when I took action, it was indeed due to a reason. The Qi cultivator of He Mountain Dao was too arrogant and overbearing and forcefully broke into the Lin Mansion. I had no choice but to kill him."

Naturally, Lin Fei wanted to put himself in the "wronged" party.

And Qi Condensation cultivators being arrogant and overbearing was nothing new.

"It's not about that. You said you had no choice but to kill the He Mountain Dao's Qi cultivator. What did you use to kill him?"

"Under the circumstances, I had to use my newly comprehended saber intent to kill him..."

"Swish."

Before his words fell, Lin Fei felt two burning gazes staring at him closely.

"Apprentice, be more specific. You killed him with your saber intent?"

"Yes, my newly comprehended saber intent..."

"Then release your saber intent, and let your master take a closer look."

Zhao Kongming's voice seemed to tremble slightly, seeming to be forcefully suppressing it.

"Saber intent."

The next moment, Lin Fei activated his saber intent.

"Boom."

Above Lin Fei's head, it seemed as if a large, illusory saber suddenly appeared.

"Buzz."

In the hall, there were many large sabers on the weapon rack. At this moment, they were all "buzzing" and trembling incessantly.

The Sect Master and Zhao Kongming both saw this scene.

"Saber intent, hahaha, it really is saber intent! Our Nine Profound Sect finally has someone who has comprehended Martial Dao True Intent. Heaven blessed our Nine Profound Sect!"

At this moment, Zhao Kongming could no longer contain himself. He couldn't help but laugh loudly. His voice was filled with endless excitement and joy.

He could never have imagined that a disciple he had just taken in not long ago had actually comprehended the Martial Dao True Intent. And it was one of the strongest attacking intents - saber intent!

Among all Martial Dao True Intents, sword intent and saber intent were undoubtedly the most powerful martial intents!

The Sect Master looked at Lin Fei with a complicated expression.

Killing a Qi cultivator of He Mountain Dao!? That was not just some rogue cultivator but a legitimate Qi cultivator of He Mountain Dao with spells, talismans, and magical artifacts.

Facing such a legitimate Qi cultivator, acquired martial artists would almost be a crushing defeat. Even the acquired peak martial artist. In front of a legitimate Qi cultivator, they would be of no use.

But Lin Fei?

He had directly killed a legitimate Qi cultivator. This was something that even the Sect Master could not achieve.

Only an innate martial artist could contend with a legitimate Qi cultivator, besides the Martial Dao True Intent!

Martial Dao True Intent was an extremely special existence among martial artists. Moreover, it was a key factor in whether a martial sect could flourish.

"Master, I killed a cultivator of He Mountain Dao. If I brought trouble to the sect, I am willing to accept punishment!"

Lin Fei's attitude was very humble.

Everyone knew martial artists had no advantage against cultivators. So when Martial sects faced Daoist sects, it was actually the same.

Born at a disadvantage.

If He Mountain Dao pressed hard, the Nine Profound Sect might not be able to withstand it.

"Punishment? Hahaha, apprentice, what fault do you have?

You killed the disciple of He Mountain Dao, so be it. It was just a Qi cultivator at the third level. Does He Mountain Dao really dare to threaten our Nine Profound Sect? Our Nine Profound Sect is, after all, a major martial sect with innate powerhouses!

He Mountain Dao has no Foundation Establishment cultivators, so what can they use to threaten our Nine Profound Sect? Besides, apprentice, you have comprehended saber intent, which makes you the future hope of our Nine Profound Sect! How could our Nine Profound Sect punish you?

You don't need to worry about this matter. I will shoulder the pressure from He Mountain Dao for you."

Zhao Kongming was now extremely happy.

If one would dare to punish Lin Fei, Zhao Kongming would be the first to disagree!

Lin Fei was really surprised. He opened his mouth, wanting to speak but hesitated.

He Mountain Dao was a major cultivation sect. The death of a Qi cultivator at the third level was not a trivial matter.

But the Nine Profound Sect not only did they show no intention of punishing him, but it seemed that they were even willing to do everything possible to protect him.

Was it because he was a disciple of the Nine Profound Sect? Or was it because of the saber intent?

However, no matter how strong saber intent was, it was only on par with innate martial artists. And when innate martial artists faced high-level Qi cultivators, they were still at a disadvantage.

Seeing the confusion in Lin Fei's eyes, the Sect Master sighed and said, "Lin Fei, you indeed acted rashly this time. It would have been fine if you killed other Qi cultivators, like the evil cultivator in Haizhou City. But you killed a Qi cultivator of He Mountain Dao.

Those cultivation sects often look down on us martial sects with arrogance. They don't take our martial sects seriously. If it had been before, the Nine Profound Sect would have protected you, but not to this extent.

However, since you have mastered saber intent, it's different. The biggest disadvantage for martial artists facing Qi cultivators is that they can't injure them.

Even if innate martial artists can use their innate true qi to break a Qi cultivator's spells or magical artifacts, it's not easy for them either, and it's even extremely difficult.

Only Martial Dao True Intent can ignore various spells and magical artifacts of Qi cultivators, even killing them without leaving a trace, making their techniques useless.

Such martial artists, if they reach the innate level, will have no weaknesses when against cultivators. Sects with disciples who have comprehended Martial Dao True Intent will also see their status rise significantly.

Lin Fei, do you now understand how valuable your saber intent is?"

Lin Fei suddenly realized.

A glint flashed in his eyes.

The power of Saber Intent was so great. It can even be without the weaknesses of other martial artists facing Qi cultivators. No wonder the Nine Profound Sect was determined to protect him.

Lin Fei would be the future hope of the Nine Profound Sect!

96