95. Good News
2.7k 17 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this moment, Lin Fei had indeed comprehended fist intent.

His Quadruple Wave Technique had already reached 50% in cultivation progress. Now, it was even more honed by the perfection realm fist intent left by the Nine Profound Sect's founder, reaching 100% in cultivation and giving birth to fist intent.

It couldn't be more normal. Lin Fei had anticipated this.

What was perfectly normal in Lin Fei's view, however, was anything but normal in Zhao Kongming's eyes. It was even shocking!

Zhao Kongming originally thought that Lin Fei only had talent in saber techniques. That was why he was able to comprehend saber intent.

He brought Lin Fei to the Ancestral Master Peak was also to hone Lin Fei's saber intent to make it stronger.

But now what?

Lin Fei had comprehended fist intent in just a few hours on the Ancestral Master Peak. Moreover, this fist intent was vast and boundless. Just like waves, one after another, seemingly never-ending.

This was an incredibly powerful fist intent!

"He not only comprehended saber intent but now also comprehended fist intent. Could it be that he is a top martial arts genius like the founder?"

Zhao Kongming's heart was shaken. He thought of a possibility.

Initially, the Nine Profound Sect's founder excelled in saber, sword, and fist techniques. He comprehended three kinds of Martial Dao True Intent! This was the true pinnacle of martial arts genius.

For an ordinary martial artist, to comprehend one kind of Martial Dao True Intent would be extremely fortunate. Even if they spent their entire life, they might not be able to cultivate it to perfection.

However, the Nine Profound Sect's founder cultivated all three kinds of Martial Dao True Intent to perfection. Such talent was simply despair-inducing.

Now, Lin Fei was the same. The talent he displayed made even Zhao Kongming feel somewhat desperate.

"Swish."

Lin Fei opened his eyes. A trace of fierceness seemed to flash in his eyes.

"Fist intent!"

Lin Fei, of course, knew that he had comprehended fist intent.

Even in his mind, not only had the Quadruple Wave Technique been honed, receiving huge benefits, and comprehending fist intent, but the saber intent had also been continuously honed, making significant progress.

"Your saber intent fought against the perfection realm saber intent, and although your saber intent was defeated, it kept fighting and increased the cultivation progress by 10%."

In Lin Fei's mind, that group of saber intent was continuously expanding and improving with the honing.

"System."

Lin Fei immediately summoned the system.

Instantly, the system panel appeared in front of Lin Fei.

Host: Lin Fei

Martial Realm: Acquired Fifth Level

Saber Intent: Beginner (Progress 11%)

Fist Intent: Beginner (Progress 5%)

Three Vitality Technique: Fifth Level (Progress 63%)

Leaping Technique: Perfection (Progress 0%)

Flowing Clothes Skill: Transcendence (Progress 0%)

On Lin Fei's system panel, there was indeed an additional "Fist Intent." But the "Quadruple Wave Technique" had disappeared.

Of course, it wasn't that the Quadruple Wave Technique could no longer be used. Lin Fei could still use the Quadruple Wave Technique. As long as Lin Fei had learned a martial art, he could naturally use it.

It was just that the Quadruple Wave Technique had reached its limit and disappeared from the system panel to avoid occupying the system panel's space.

Otherwise, with so many martial arts Lin Fei had practiced displaying on the panel, it would make the panel look very bloated and complicated.

Under the honing of the three Martial Dao True Intents inside the stele, Lin Fei's saber intent and fist intent both improved very quickly.

"Disciple, it seems you've gained something on Ancestral Master Peak."

Seeing Lin Fei open his eyes, Zhao Kongming also spoke.

"Master, the founder's three Martial Dao True Intents have been of great help to me. I want to stay on Ancestral Master Peak for a while. So that my fist intent and saber intent can be honed by the founder's Martial Dao True Intent stronger!"

Lin Fei made a request. He didn't even want to leave Ancestral Master Peak. He wanted to be constantly stimulated by the Martial Dao True Intent on the stele to rapidly improve his own Martial Dao True Intent.

Zhao Kongming nodded and said, "Of course, that's not a problem. Ancestral Master Peak has always been empty. If you want to stay, just stay. However, you can't damage anything here."

"I understand, Master. Thank you!"

"Alright, you can stay on Ancestral Master Peak, I'll go back."

Zhao Kongming went down the mountain and returned to his cave dwelling.

Lin Fei stayed on Ancestral Master Peak.

Days passed one by one.

One day, two days, three days...

In the blink of an eye, more than a month had passed.

"Disciple."

One day, Zhao Kongming arrived at Ancestral Master Peak.

"Master."

Lin Fei respectfully greeted him.

Zhao Kongming smiled and said, "Good news. With the efforts of our Nine Profound Sect and Princess Ling Yao, He Mountain Dao has decided not to pursue your responsibility. So, you can now leave the mountain or stay on the mountain without any problems."

Lin Fei nodded, "Indeed, it's good news. But, would He Mountain Dao let go so easily? After all, their disciple has died."

Lin Fei felt that He Mountain Dao shouldn't be so indifferent, with no reaction at all.

"Who said He Mountain Dao let go easily?"

Zhao Kongming said solemnly, "He Mountain Dao has vented their anger. Your Zhou Mountain Mansion City's prefect was imprisoned by the court, and it won't be long before he's executed.

Moreover, the court promised to crack down on Yin Ren Mansion. This is He Mountain Dao's sworn enemy. And the court's promise to suppress Yin Ren Mansion is all thanks to Princess Ling Yao's mediation."

Lin Fei suddenly understood, so that's how it was. He Mountain Dao indeed lost a disciple. But their real enemy was Yin Ren Mansion.

He Mountain Dao had once destroyed Yin Ren Mansion. However, in recent years, Yin Ren Mansion had been resurrected.

He Mountain Dao naturally felt uneasy, so they hunted down the Qi Condensation cultivators of Yin Ren Mansion everywhere.

But even so, Yin Ren Mansion still couldn't be wiped out completely. However, with the court's help this time, He Mountain Dao might be able to completely eliminate the remnants of Yin Ren Mansion.

So, He Mountain Dao had made a profit. After all, the Qi Condensation cultivator Lin Fei killed was just a third-level disciple. He wasn't an important figure in He Mountain Dao.

"By the way, there's a letter from Ling Yao for you."

Zhao Kongming took out the letter.

"Thank you, Master."

Zhao Kongming didn't stay on Ancestral Master Peak for long and returned to his cave dwelling.

Lin Fei opened Ling Yao's letter.

The content of the letter was quite simple. It was mainly Ling Yao's reply to Lin Fei, saying that she had used all her connections and pressured He Mountain Dao. The problem was basically solved.

Finally, the letter included a request from Ling Yao. The royal family competition had already been scheduled. It would take place in two months. Therefore, Ling Yao hoped that Lin Fei could visit Chang City in two months and lend her a helping hand.

After reading the contents of the letter, Lin Fei understood.

Although Ling Yao made it sound simple, in fact, she must have put in a lot of effort to settle the He Mountain Dao matter.

This time Ling Yao went to great lengths to settle the He Mountain Dao issue and resolved Lin Fei's trouble. Naturally, Lin Fei had to repay Ling Yao.

"Two months, huh?"

Lin Fei slowly stood up.

After being honed by the three strands of Martial Dao True Intent left by the Ancestral Master on the Ancestral Master Peak.

Lin Fei's saber intent and fist intent had advanced by leaps and bounds.

In just over a month, Lin Fei's saber intent and fist intent had both crossed the beginner stage and reached mastery!

However, the more Martial Dao True Intent on the stone tablet was used, the less there was.

After Lin Fei's fist intent and saber intent both reached minor accomplishments, the Ancestral Master's Martial Dao True Intent was not as helpful to Lin Fei as before.

The progress was now slow, staying on the mountain would only consume the Martial Dao True Intent within the stone tablet.

Lin Fei's Three Vitality Technique had also been diligent on the Ancestral Master Peak.

He didn't take any Burst Qi Pills and spent more than a month to reach the sixth level. That is to say, Lin Fei had now reached the acquired sixth level.

However, this acquired sixth level was far from enough. Lin Fei's goal was to build the foundation of Martial Dao and achieve longevity!

He was now merely at the acquired sixth level. Not even innate yet, let alone building the foundation of Martial Dao and achieving longevity.

"It seems I need to return to the Lin family. I wonder if Lin Miao has refined all fifty furnaces of Burst Qi Pills? If they are all refined, then with the Burst Qi Pills, my Three Vitality Technique cultivation speed will definitely advance rapidly!"

Lin Fei hesitated no more. He immediately stood up and left Ancestral Master Peak. He rented a fast horse and quickly descended the mountain.

100