96. Acquired Eighth Level
2.8k 10 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Family, the side courtyard.

Upon returning to the Lin family, Lin Fei immediately sought out Lin Miao.

"Lin Miao, how's the refining of the Burst Qi Pills coming along?"

"Young Master, after you left, I've been refining Burst Qi Pills every day, and I've finally finished all fifty furnaces of Burst Qi Pills. Even the efficiency has improved a bit; one furnace of Burst Qi Pills now yields not just five but around six pills. So, there are a total of three hundred and eight Burst Qi Pills, all stored in these porcelain bottles."

Lin Fei followed Lin Miao's gaze. The table was covered with densely packed white porcelain bottles. There were dozens of bottles.

"Lin Miao, you've done a great job. However, it seems you haven't dismantled your Yin Gathering Formation yet?"

Lin Fei's eyes turned cold. Upon entering, he had already sensed the place was still filled with chilling Yin Qi. Clearly, Lin Miao hadn't removed the Yin Gathering Formation.

Lin Fei remembered that he had instructed him very clearly to remove the Yin Gathering Formation.

"Thud."

Lin Miao immediately knelt on the ground.

With a trace of panic on his face, he quickly explained, "Young Master, I removed the Yin Gathering Formation after you left. However, after removing the Yin Gathering Formation, my spiritual power couldn't sustain the refining of Burst Qi Pills.

My spiritual power has indeed increased a lot, even reaching the first level of Qi Condensation. But the refining of Burst Qi Pills consumes a lot of spiritual power. So, I had no choice but to rely on the support of the Yin Gathering Formation to barely refine the Burst Qi Pills.

But don't worry, Young Master. Remember the cultivation manuals and secret scrolls I found on that Yin Ren Mansion's Qi cultivator? Among them were some Formation formations. I chose two types of formations, the Concealment Formation and the Concealing Breath Formation, to wrap the Yin Gathering Formation within.

From the outside, the Lin residence looks the same as any other place, with no trace of Yin Qi. Only by coming to the side courtyard and observing carefully can one see the Yin Gathering Formation in place."

Lin Fei looked at Lin Miao. He knew he wouldn't dare lie. Setting up two more formations outside the Yin Gathering Formation, which was indeed quite cautious.

"Alright, remember, we need to keep a low profile now. Although the matter with He Mountain Dao has been dealt with, I don't want any more unnecessary trouble in the future, understand?"

Lin Miao hurriedly nodded, "Rest assured, Young Master, I'll be even more careful and cautious in the future, not causing trouble for the Lin family or for you."

Lin Fei still had quite some trust in Lin Miao.

"Alright, you continue your cultivation, strive to reach the second level or even the third level as soon as possible. As for your incomplete cultivation techniques, if you diligently refine pills for me and help me with my affairs, I will make up for it in the future."

Lin Fei also gave Lin Miao a glimmer of hope.

"Thank you, Young Master!"

Lin Miao was overjoyed in his heart.

Although Lin Fei was a martial artist, Lin Miao didn't dare to underestimate him at all. Lin Fei was someone who easily killed a legitimate Qi cultivator at the third level.

Saying he would complete Lin Miao's techniques, which wasn't boasting. He truly had the strength to do so.

Back in his room. Lin Fei specifically instructed the Lin family members that he would be in seclusion and that no one was allowed to disturb him.

Lin Fei took out a Burst Qi Pill. He began to take it.

"Boom."

As always, Lin Fei's inner power skyrocketed.

"Your Three Vitality Technique has consumed a Burst Qi Pill, causing it to feel restless and agitated, and begins to forcefully open up your meridians."

"Your Three Vitality Technique's cultivation progress has increased by 2%, and your meridians are at risk of damage."

The voice of the system echoed in Lin Fei's mind. Just like before, one Burst Qi Pill increased the cultivation progress of the Three Vitality Technique by 2%.

As for the risk of meridian damage, it wasn't really a big deal. It was just some pill poison.

It would only take twelve hours for the Three Vitality Technique to naturally clear all the pill poison.

In this way, Lin Fei could take two Burst Qi Pills every day, increasing his cultivation progress by 4%.

One day, five days, ten days...

Time passed day by day. Soon, fifty days had passed.

"Your Three Vitality Technique has consumed a Burst Qi Pill, causing it to feel restless and agitated..."

"Your Three Vitality Technique has advanced to the eighth level!"

The voice of the system echoed in Lin Fei's mind again.

For a full fifty days, Lin Fei had been taking Burst Qi Pills every day. His Three Vitality Technique was improving every moment. As a result, Lin Fei's speed of opening up his meridians was astonishingly fast.

"Whoosh."

Lin Fei opened his eyes.

"System."

He called up the system panel.

Host: Lin Fei

Martial Arts Realm: Acquired Eighth Level

Saber Intent: Mastery (11% Progress)

Fist Intent: Mastery (5% Progress)

Three Vitality Technique: Eighth Level (2% Progress)

Leaping Technique: Perfection (0% Progress)

Flowing Clothes Skill: Transcendence (0% Progress)

During these fifty days, Lin Fei consumed a total of 100 Burst Qi Pills. As a result, his Three Vitality Technique directly advanced from the sixth level to the eighth level...

The progress could be described as incredibly fast! Moreover, even after reaching the eighth level. Lin Fei's Three Vitality Technique's cultivation progress did not slow down.

In other words, the Burst Qi Pills could be used continuously for a long time. At least, Lin Fei still had 208 Burst Qi Pills left.

If he consumed them all and if the effect didn't diminish, Lin Fei could even reach the acquired tenth level!

"Perhaps after reaching the acquired tenth level, the effect of Burst Qi Pills will weaken. But there should still be some effect. So, the production of Burst Qi Pills should continue."

Although Lin Fei still had more than two hundred Burst Qi Pills, It was better to be prepared. The Burst Qi Pills must continue to be refined.

However, Burst Qi Pills required silver. A large amount of silver.

Lin Fei thought for a moment and decided not to continue his seclusion. After all, it had been fifty days now. There wasn't much time left before the two-month agreement with Ling Yao.

Naturally, Lin Fei couldn't break his promise. Moreover, Lin Fei also wanted the royal family's Heavenly Meridian Pill. At least, it could help Lin Fei reach the peak of acquired twelfth level. It could save Lin Fei a lot of time.

However, before leaving for Chang City. Lin Fei went to see his eldest brother, Lin Wen. He asked for five hundred thousand taels of silver from his brother.

This was a large sum. However, Lin Wen still readily agreed.

In the Lin family now, the one who appeared to be in charge on the surface was Lin Wen. But in reality, everyone knew that the Lin family's current position was all because of Lin Fei.

So, when Lin Fei needed silver for his martial arts training, the Lin family naturally gave their full support.

With five hundred thousand taels of silver, Lin Fei bought the ingredients for another fifty furnaces of Burst Qi Pills.

"It shouldn't take too long to go to Chang City. At most, it will take two or three months. Lin Miao, you must refine the Burst Qi Pills at the fastest speed!"

Lin Fei instructed Lin Miao.

He told Lin Miao to go ahead and refine the Burst Qi Pills. By the time Lin Fei returned from Chang City, perhaps he could harvest another 300 Burst Qi Pills.

"Young Master, rest assured, I will do my best to refine the pills."

Lin Fei nodded. He didn't linger any longer. After bidding farewell to his parents and elder brother, Lin Fei mounted his horse and once again headed toward Chang City.

92