1 – This is not a dream, it’s a fantasy!
881 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I slowly open my eyes and find myself in an unknown place.

The sun enters through the windows covered by thin fabric curtains, creating a strangely warm and peaceful atmosphere.

The sensation of the sun rays in my eyes is so strong that it's impossible for me to say that this is a dream.

What the hell is going on here? I still had to work tomorrow, damn it.

Hmm... I guess in this kind of situation it's best not to panic.

My eyes move around the room, noticing a rustic and cozy environment.

My bed is simple, but looks comfortable enough.

There's a dresser next to it, with a mirror that catches my attention. Curious, I stand up and walk over there, slowly approaching my reflection.

"A- am I... me?"

What I see is a girl in pajamas.

She had blonde hair and big blue eyes, along with soft and white skin, her face was so delicate that it seems like if someone blew, it would break.

At first, I didn't understand. Why was I here? How did I get here?

I try to remember how I ended up in this place, but the only thing I can recall is that I was at home, playing an online game, and then... nothing else.

Could it be... that I'm dead?

No, it can't be. I can still feel this body.

Meanwhile, I hear footsteps approaching the door. Quickly, I turn to look.

The door opens slowly, revealing a woman with dark hair and extravagant clothes as if she's wearing some kind of maid cosplay. Her eyes widen when she sees me, and she seems surprised.

"My young mistress, waking up early? This is a surprise," she says, with a mischievous smile on her face.

I stare at her confused, not understanding what's happening.

"Well, I know you must be nervous, but how long are you going to stay there?! Come on, come on, cheer up! Today is a special day," she says.

Without thinking twice, the woman grabs my hand and changes my clothes, taking away any remaining shred of my male dignity...


After dressing in the clothes the maid had given me, we went to the kitchen where my "parents" were waiting for us.

The table was full of delicious food, including eggs, bacon, toast, and fresh juice.

Seated at the table were three people. The first was a middle-aged man with a large build and brown beard. The second was a blonde woman with unnecessarily large breasts, looking like she was in her late 20s, maybe? She probably had the same age as me (I refuse to say that she doesn't).

The last was a tall, athletic teenager, just like the man, he had brown hair but also a very well-built face, looking like he had just come out of some generic shoujo visual novel.

"Zoe, good morning!" my father greets me, with a warm smile on his face.

"Good morning, Daddy!" I reply with a shy smile.

"Come on, Zoe. Today is a very special day for you," the man says, smiling at me.

I sit at the table, feeling a bit strange.

The blonde woman turns to me and says, "Happy birthday, dear! I can't wait to find out your class at church."

My class? What does she mean by that?

I look at the maid and ask, "What is a class?"

She seems a bit surprised by my question, but answers promptly, "It's the type of skill you have. All inhabitants of this world have a class. Some are warriors, others are mages, others are healers, or thieves."

I am a little confused.

I didn't know that this world was so different from mine. But, at the same time, something inside me is excited.

Could I finally be a powerful warrior or mage? Maybe I can fight monsters and save the world! Hahaha, I always wanted to have some power...

Maybe living here isn't so bad after all~

28