Rewrite Update
567 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alright so the rewrite will began being post starting at the end of this month.

“The f- Didn’t you say you’ll start that after Mythical Eclipse is done!?” Yeig screamed at me for an answer looking uncharacteristically irritated. Well. Like I need to answer her specifically, the readers definitely need the answer though.

As to why it’s because I burn out very quickly with ME and can’t come up with anything and wanting to go back to the stuff I’m a bit more familiar with. So it’s back to T&F or Re:Maou as it’s called now since otherwise the rewrite will never get published.

Also good deal of news on this except for the release of the rewrite are already on my profile but I know full well not everyone read the stuff or even know I post stuff there with some drawing that’s anything but the best but hopefully not the worst. So I have to put these informations here so anyone actually care about this story can actually know what’s going on.

All of Book 0 and all but one chapter of Book 1 are also done already, so the release schedule of these two books should be consistent. And I’ll upload them every three days. Also for those actually reading the profile I know I said I’ll only upload this when the majority is done and not only about half, but I don’t like being so inactive as an author for long so I’m doing this now.

I still haven’t come up with a good synopsis but I’ll think of something...

Tl;dr: Screw ME, back to this, expect consistent upload for a while, see you in like two days.

Also I’ll not delete this version of the story.

Also also I’ll put the pictures from profile stuff because why not.

Spoiler

Vermilla

Normel

Elima

Yeig
Maova (I was listening to Bad Apple!)

Rosia (I was listening to Bad Apple!)

Yeig, Rosia, Maova, and Vermilla but they’re Three Houses map icon

Maova

[collapse]

Anyway see ya.

...

“Ignored once again... Hey those reading these text, don’t forget that I remember stuff from this version of the story, so expect me to comment on any changes if I’m there for it”

...

“Peace”

3