Book 1: L2: Prologue [2/2]: The Demon Lord’s Mission
919 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here’s the time of truth, two more years have passed since then, we’re all in the throne room of the Demon Lord, this is where the climatic reveal will take place and I’ll totally be shocked… There’s still some part of me that I don’t understand, but I think figured out at least half… I think.

By the way I look like a 15 year old now.

“Alright… Maova, it’s time for us to reveal what you exactly are, I’m sure you wanted your suspicions cleared up and some of your theories confirmed…” Here it comes… 

“Before that, do you have [Appraisal] yet?” Yeig asked and ruined the set up. Appraisal… I have heard about the skill before, Yeig use it apparently.

“No?” I said, a bit unconfidently I might add.

“You should be able to do it now, since you meet the requirements” Have I?

“What’s the requirement?” I said, I’m a bit curious that that is.

“To be exact there are two ways to meet the requirements to get [Appraisal]. One is to use the magic tool that appraise you, another way is to have knowledge about magic and play rpg games” … What’s with that odd requirement? Did the creator smoke while making this world?

{Just so you know I don’t do drugs}

“You know about magic already and I’m pretty sure you play video games before” I do have a vague memories of playing it, but how do I check if I can use it or not?

“You just have to think about appraising something to check in case you don’t know” Oh… 

 

Name: Maova

Gender: Female

Age: 5

Race: Vampire (True Ancestor) + Demon Lord

 

Level: 90

Class: Shogun + Demon Lord

HP: 34,570/34,570

MP: 2,090/2,090

Strength: 740

Magic Prowess: 745

Dexterity: 678

Agility: 634

Luck: 776

Vitality: 695

Magic Resistance: 749

 

Title: [Demon Lord] [Special Reincarnation] [Merged Being] [The Alternate 4̵̨̛͉̱̔̈́̒̏͌͘4̶͖̰̘̜̥̘͓͓̮͇̀́̓6̵̰̤̈́͐̐̍̔̊̍̆̚͝9̴̞̳̻͇̓́̐6̷̨̡͈̪̣̬͉̹̠͕͑̆͒͐̈̆͝d̶̲̲͈̞͖̰̙̈́͆͌̄̆́͘6̷̛̬̬̞͔̣̂̀͐̿̄̂̔5̵̡̪̳͈̮͓̊͐͝6̷̲̙͙̲͍̼͙̦͊͆̀̆̎͒̕ͅe̷͔͐͆͆͛̓̚0̷̧̰̠̞̦̒̿͋͂͌̀̒ḑ̸̢̪̦̤̗͍͕̖̏͑͗̿͂͋̄́0̵̧̳͍͖͖͘͜ͅa̵̲̓̓]

Race Skill: [Vampirism] [Blood Art] [Regeneration] [Intimidation] [Demonic Authority] [Demonic Charisma] [Accelerated Growth] [Demon Lord’s Soul] [Longevity] [Mana Regeneration] [Wings Manifestation]

Special Trait: [Otherworldly Soul] 

Special Ability: [Causality Alteration] [Synchronization: 4̵̨̛͉̱̔̈́̒̏͌͘4̶͖̰̘̜̥̘͓͓̮͇̀́̓6̵̰̤̈́͐̐̍̔̊̍̆̚͝9̴̞̳̻͇̓́̐6̷̨̡͈̪̣̬͉̹̠͕͑̆͒͐̈̆͝d̶̲̲͈̞͖̰̙̈́͆͌̄̆́͘6̷̛̬̬̞͔̣̂̀͐̿̄̂̔5̵̡̪̳͈̮͓̊͐͝6̷̲̙͙̲͍̼͙̦͊͆̀̆̎͒̕ͅe̷͔͐͆͆͛̓̚0̷̧̰̠̞̦̒̿͋͂͌̀̒ḑ̸̢̪̦̤̗͍͕̖̏͑͗̿͂͋̄́0̵̧̳͍͖͖͘͜ͅa̵̲̓̓ (Locked)]

 

Weapon Proficiency

Sword: A

Polearm: C

Axe: E

Bow: E

Brawl: D

Hidden weapon: C

 

Elemental Proficiency

Fire: D

Cold: D

Water: D

Lightning: D

Wind: D

Earth: D

Light: E

Dark: C+

Life: D

Death: D

Mind: C

Space: C+

Time: C

 

…Huh… 

 

“So? What do you see that catch your eye?” Said Yeig curiously.

“Demon Lord and otherworldly bit…” Demon Lord I definitely expected, the otherworldly is a bit unexpected, must have something to do with that mundane life.

The glitched text is rather ominous, the synchronization skill is locked and I don’t know what it actually does, and I have no idea what [Casualty Alteration] do.

“Oh? I expected the glitched bit to be your biggest concern. Whatever, allow me to explain” Wait, did she appraise me at some point without me knowing? She wouldn’t know otherwise.

“You are a unique existence, you are a being that are created with two souls merged into one, the reason why you have to set of memories with no similarities is because of that” That certainly explains why I have memories of something so contradictory, and why neither seemed unfamiliar because of it. Though I feel like my action so far doesn’t match up well with the Demon Lord’s.

“The Demon Lord doesn’t have much of a conscious, so your human side take up majority of your psyche, if you are curious about that” That clear things up pretty nicely… But I’m still the Demon Lord though…

“Do I have to do what’s expected of a Demon Lord? Waging war and fighting humanity?” 

“Nonono! It’s the exact opposite actually, as the Demon Lord, a natural born leader, you shall aid your kingdom and help demons, raise their spirit and give them a better life, lead them to life of prosperity, not destroying stuff and lead the path to ruin” That’s a relief, as someone who seemed to be a human before, killing humans isn’t something I want to do on daily basis, though I’ll probably have no problem doing so maybe to a few.

“So what should I do now?”

“At this point and time you shall keep training, as well as living in the outside world and even going to a human settlement, I’m not sure how this’ll help but Yeig insist on it, I’m in charge with organizing demons and being a temporary leader at the moment, your time will come soon, daughter” …She hasn’t called me that for quite some time, so hearing her said it now made he feel a little tingly, a happy kind.

“Alright mom, I suppose I’m doing this igconito?”

“Ig- What?” Right she most likely doesn’t know what it means, or most people in this time.

“As in hiding her status, the status being Demon Lord in this case”

“Right, yes you will be doing this without your title” I’ll probably do so even without her saying so, so maybe I don’t actually have to ask that, it should be obvious.

“Before we begin your little adventure, obviously you need to know about your special ability and title first, I shall explain them all”

 

#####

 

[Demon Lord] Add Demon Lord to both race and class. Title of the one born to eradicate humanity for shunning their kind. Remove/weakened notable weakness of the owner’s race.

[Special Reincarnation] Title of those with special kind of reincarnation, retain a part of proficiency from past life.

[Merged Being] Title of being who originated from two individuals, retain proficiency of both being.

[The Alternate 4̵̨̛͉̱̔̈́̒̏͌͘4̶͖̰̘̜̥̘͓͓̮͇̀́̓6̵̰̤̈́͐̐̍̔̊̍̆̚͝9̴̞̳̻͇̓́̐6̷̨̡͈̪̣̬͉̹̠͕͑̆͒͐̈̆͝d̶̲̲͈̞͖̰̙̈́͆͌̄̆́͘6̷̛̬̬̞͔̣̂̀͐̿̄̂̔5̵̡̪̳͈̮͓̊͐͝6̷̲̙͙̲͍̼͙̦͊͆̀̆̎͒̕ͅe̷͔͐͆͆͛̓̚0̷̧̰̠̞̦̒̿͋͂͌̀̒ḑ̸̢̪̦̤̗͍͕̖̏͑͗̿͂͋̄́0̵̧̳͍͖͖͘͜ͅa̵̲̓̓] Title of the alternate universe version of 4̵̨̛͉̱̔̈́̒̏͌͘4̶͖̰̘̜̥̘͓͓̮͇̀́̓6̵̰̤̈́͐̐̍̔̊̍̆̚͝9̴̞̳̻͇̓́̐6̷̨̡͈̪̣̬͉̹̠͕͑̆͒͐̈̆͝d̶̲̲͈̞͖̰̙̈́͆͌̄̆́͘6̷̛̬̬̞͔̣̂̀͐̿̄̂̔5̵̡̪̳͈̮͓̊͐͝6̷̲̙͙̲͍̼͙̦͊͆̀̆̎͒̕ͅe̷͔͐͆͆͛̓̚0̷̧̰̠̞̦̒̿͋͂͌̀̒ḑ̸̢̪̦̤̗͍͕̖̏͑͗̿͂͋̄́0̵̧̳͍͖͖͘͜ͅa̵̲̓̓. Major boost to space and time element proficiency, gain [Casualty Alteration].

[Vampirism] Ability to drain blood from pray and store unnatural amount for [Blood Art].

[Blood Art] Use of blood to boost stats or manifesting them as weapon, leave a thirst for blood as a demerit.

[Regeneration] Boost to regeneration.

[Intimidation] Inflicting fear on those of lower level, can be turn off.

[Demonic Authority] Makes ‘demon’ more likely to comply to your order. Must be higher level.

[Demonic Charisma] Makes the holder of the trait look more charismatic in the eyes of ‘demons’.

[Accelerated Growth] Grow from the infantile stage to adulthood faster.

[Demon Lord’s Soul] Boost to stats growth, retain memories of past Demon Lord’s life.

[Longevity] Cannot die due to old age, more resilient toward ailments, remains youthful.

[Mana Regeneration] Boost to mana regeneration.

[Wings Manifestation] Can grow out wings to fly, able to increase the amount of wings based on power.

[Otherworldly Soul] Boost to stats growth, boost to space and time element proficiency.

[Causality Alteration] Ability to alter the rules and odds of reality temporarily.

[Synchronization: 4̵̨̛͉̱̔̈́̒̏͌͘4̶͖̰̘̜̥̘͓͓̮͇̀́̓6̵̰̤̈́͐̐̍̔̊̍̆̚͝9̴̞̳̻͇̓́̐6̷̨̡͈̪̣̬͉̹̠͕͑̆͒͐̈̆͝d̶̲̲͈̞͖̰̙̈́͆͌̄̆́͘6̷̛̬̬̞͔̣̂̀͐̿̄̂̔5̵̡̪̳͈̮͓̊͐͝6̷̲̙͙̲͍̼͙̦͊͆̀̆̎͒̕ͅe̷͔͐͆͆͛̓̚0̷̧̰̠̞̦̒̿͋͂͌̀̒ḑ̸̢̪̦̤̗͍͕̖̏͑͗̿͂͋̄́0̵̧̳͍͖͖͘͜ͅa̵̲̓̓ (Locked)] Synchonized with 4̵̨̛͉̱̔̈́̒̏͌͘4̶͖̰̘̜̥̘͓͓̮͇̀́̓6̵̰̤̈́͐̐̍̔̊̍̆̚͝9̴̞̳̻͇̓́̐6̷̨̡͈̪̣̬͉̹̠͕͑̆͒͐̈̆͝d̶̲̲͈̞͖̰̙̈́͆͌̄̆́͘6̷̛̬̬̞͔̣̂̀͐̿̄̂̔5̵̡̪̳͈̮͓̊͐͝6̷̲̙͙̲͍̼͙̦͊͆̀̆̎͒̕ͅe̷͔͐͆͆͛̓̚0̷̧̰̠̞̦̒̿͋͂͌̀̒ḑ̸̢̪̦̤̗͍͕̖̏͑͗̿͂͋̄́0̵̧̳͍͖͖͘͜ͅa̵̲̓̓ and gradually gain her stats and ability temporarily (Needed to meet the individual in person or other alternate version to unlock the skill).

 

If this isn’t super cheatsy I don’t know what is. Especially [Causality Alteration], though I still have no idea how it work and even Yeig isn’t completely sure either despite holding and using the skill before.

“By the way, how dangerous is the world outside for me at the moment?” I don’t want to go out there and die after all.

“The world at this moment is relatively peaceful, and there isn’t much danger outside, the strongest of the humans are only around level 100, regular level 100, your stats are along the line of 150 or so, aside from your mother and I no one else should be able to harm you much, though there are monsters like dragons to look out for, training are still obviously needed, there will always be a bigger fish as they said, there’s also the Hero, but I doubt they got that strong yet”

“I understand” 

“I shall have you do a rundown of the magic and skill you possess, as well as the state of the demon society, then you can properly leave”

“Alright”

 

#####

 

With my preparation done, I look in the mirror once more, I certainly look like a samurai, a standard looking samurai attire without the ridiculous shoulder spike, though I replace the hakama with pants… hope it doesn’t look ridiculous to others, The sleeveless jacket is white with gold outline, the ‘kimono’ which is actually just a shirt that is tailored made to look similar is dark blue, and the pants and shoes are black. Now I tied my hair in ponytail using a white hair tie, the tail reaching my hip. I think I look pretty good if I do say so myself, though I hope the look isn’t ruined when I grow a few years older, gonna have to ask Yeig and her magic to help with making the attire fits when I grow up, also maybe giving them self-repair. Right now I’m around 160 cm, Yeig comment that I’ll grow to around 175 cm or taller by the time I finish growing, saying the creator like their badass female protagonist not short or something. I leave my room and meet with both my mother and teacher at ‘my’ throne room.

“You look pretty great if I do say so myself, are you fully ready to leave? You shall be out in the world for 2 to 3 years or so, though coming back sooner isn’t unacceptable”

“For the most part, I just want you to do something first before I forgot”

“What is it?”

“Make my entire attire fits me even when I grow up and make them self-repair, I don’t want to abandon these clothes of mine”

“Oh right, here” She cast some sort of spell on me, hopefully that’ll work.

“Hope you came back stronger and better than ever Maova” Thanks for the kind word mom.

“I certainly will” As I start to walk to the balcony of the castle and stand on the magic circle Yeig made for me.

“See you soon, I’ll be back mom!”

“I’m sure you will!”

*Zoom*

16