Book 1: L3.6: Gaiden 2: The Devoted
631 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How did it come to this?

 

Name: Normel Ramaire

Gender: Female

Age: 1,057

Race: Human

 

Level: 21,000

Class: Spellsword + War Saint

HP: 120,500,000/120,500,000

MP: 760,000/760,000

Strength: 150,000

Magical Prowess: 150,000

Dexterity: 147,000

Agility: 164,830

Luck: 177,000

Vitality: 148,700

Magical Resistance: 152,160

Title: [War Saint] [Alternate .- ͇̇-̢̙̔̕ ͍̞̾̌̽͜-̡͔͇̙̈͗͑͂-̛͙̫͗͐͟͟͡-̥̻͒͐ ̢̜̬̉̈̓͟͝-̡̙͗̒́ͅ.̡̤̫͆̆̇ ̮͓̠̥͎̊̆̇͘͡.̧̖̯́͛̍ .͈̭͈̽̌̊-͍̺̱́͌̚.̜̜͓̳̌̏͐́ ̙͚͆͂͟͞.͔͕̱͌̔͋.̜̂̏ͅ.̹̖̉̿.̹́.̩̩̖͍͗̆͂͆͘͟.̝̎.̥̌ ̲̕]

Special Trait: [Crest Of Ramaire] [Longevity] [EXP Boost] [Growth Boost] [Aliment Resistance] [Angel Form] [Fallen Angel Form] [Duel Angel Form]

Special Ability: [Causality Alteration] [Synchronization .- ͇̇-̢̙̔̕ ͍̞̾̌̽͜-̡͔͇̙̈͗͑͂-̛͙̫͗͐͟͟͡-̥̻͒͐ ̢̜̬̉̈̓͟͝-̡̙͗̒́ͅ.̡̤̫͆̆̇ ̮͓̠̥͎̊̆̇͘͡.̧̖̯́͛̍ .͈̭͈̽̌̊-͍̺̱́͌̚.̜̜͓̳̌̏͐́ ̙͚͆͂͟͞.͔͕̱͌̔͋.̜̂̏ͅ.̹̖̉̿.̹́.̩̩̖͍͗̆͂͆͘͟.̝̎.̥̌ (Locked)]

 

Weapon Proficiency

Sword: EX

Polearm: S+

Axe: S

Bow: A+

Brawl: SS

Hidden Weapons: S+

 

Elemental Prodiciency

Fire: SS+

Cold: S+

Water: S+

Lightning: S+

Wind: SS

Earth: SS

Light: SSS

Dark: SSS

Life: SS+

Death: SS+

Mind: SS

Space: S

Time: A+

 

This is possibly one of the most unlikely thing to happen, I just saw her wearing a white hoodie which shouldn’t existed yet, so I tried to question her about how she got it, only for her to put the sword to my neck already, and I have zero chance of escape. This girl have brown hair and eyes that have a shade that's a mix of auburn and chestnut, her hair reaches her neck. Aside from the aforementioned hoodie she wears a white shirt, dark brown jeans, and brown shoes. Look about 18 or so, she's a bit taller than me, maybe 165 cm or somewhere along those line.

She’s crazy powerful, even more so than Yeig, who said with her stats she could easily shatter planets. How did someone so strong is just happened to be strolling around here?

“Ummm, can you let me go please?” I try to plea… Whew, she stop.

“How about next time don’t rudely interrupt someone while they're traveling” She said in a strict tone.

“Sorry, I truly am” I try by best to make her stop being mad and all that.

“No need, I was being overly cautious to the point to pointing the blade at others anyway, it’s more of my fault” So it’s a regular thing!? And there’s no need to with those kind of stats!

“Well, how about I allow you to ask me some questions to call it even” Well, I am curious about someone so strong.

“Thanks for the offer, so… where did you get that hoodie?” 

“This? An eccentric sage gave it to me” Eccentric sage? Can it be…

“Is that person called Yeig!?” I quickly asked. She looks surprised for a second.

“Yes, and I suppose you encountered one of her shenanigans” 

“Yeah, certainly am, she’s actually at my castle right now, probably still scheming”

“The Demon Lord’s castle huh? Interesting, perhaps I could pay her a visit” I wonder if Yeig will be fine with this… Wait how did she-

“How did you know my castle is the Demon Lord’s castle!?”

“Your status page have the word Demon Lord all over it” … Right, kinda forgot about that, if anyone appraise me they’ll know my position right away.

“... Well, aside from those questions where are you traveling to and why?” 

“It’s a bit of a personal story but I suppose I can tell you. I’m traveling around the world, no destination in mind, I’m searching for someone dear to me, my most precious person, she passed away but I’m sure we’ll reunite, I’ll search for her so we can be reunited as soon possible, wherever her soul ended up I’ll find it” While it sounds ridiculous, considering her strength alone she could certainly travel around the world many times over to search for someone, but she passed away already, I’m not really sure how she’ll find this person when she reincarnated, then again with her power she might be able to figure how to deal with that. This is quite a story, this person is very devoted…

“Well? Anything else?” She asked.

“How or why did you become so strong?” 

“It's something my precious one said, she wants me to become stronger for her sake, looking back at that time I don't fully understand what she means by stronger, and until we can meet again I’ll never know, after all this time I still cling to that line, so I continue to train forever since then, gain power, involved myself in a war for the sake of gaining divine and ancient artifacts and so fourth, I have been doing that continuously, at some point I just became so strong human doesn't quite describe me anymore” It's all because of one person… how scary love can be…

“Anything else you want to ask?”

“... No, this is it, I’ll be going now” I said that and walk away.

“If you found someone you love I hope you cherish her greatly, never take it for granted for a second” That’s the last word I heard before she disappeared.

 

I'm not really sure what to make of that advice to be honest. I'm not even sure if I even want to find love, will I ended up like her if I do so?... No I’ll never let myself down that path, I don't want a single person to weigh me down so much… Then again, I don't even really understand much about love from all of that jumbled up memories, so it's not like I can say to know if love is truly worth pursuing or not.

 

10