Book 1: L3.9: Gaiden 3: The Earth
476 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

... Perhaps I should start to take this whole journey more seriously, I mean sure there’s two years to complete this entire thing but this journey an’t no mr isekai protagonist casual adventure with him going to somewhere random and ended up in right place and right time and get all the girls, all of them. This is a bit more serious than that, an entire race might be at stake if I didn’t take this seriously, also I’m not going to get a harem, I don’t want to keep track of all the girls that might have fallen for me, I’m not even good with this love crap! Especially the Demon Lord side. And one is enough, that’s what my human half think.

If I am going to take this more seriously then I should actually start going to places or finding a grinding spot, like those conveniently placed dungeons or an ominous mountain full of powerful monster that no one ever set foot in, or at least not too far in, like that mountain or there... okay maybe I should go there first then.

 

#####

 

Hm? I feel like there’s someone watching me, observing me, or just plain stalking, I hear a sound of a rock moving, indicating someone also being around. I should use that [Detection] spell that Yeig taught me, using life element of all things.

*[Detection]*

Let’s see, right here!... There’s no one there, just a few rocks.

*Roll*

Whoa! A rock just roll toward me! It’s small and all that but it’s still surprising, now it’s rolling around me, who’s doing this? Are they messing with me? And where are they? I’m pretty sure I use the spell correctly, so they should be here, unless they start using magic to become invisible or something, which is extremely advanced. Whoever this is seems to be conveying to me that they can use earth magic with this little rock still going circle around me.

“Where the hell are you!” I loudly declared and the rock stop moving, seems like they got my message.

“I’m here” Huh? An androgynous voice just replied to me, and it’s really close, I look to the source of the voice and it’s... this little rock, seriously? And it’s looking with me... I think... there’s like a hole in the rock that suppose to be the eyes, like those small rock monster in some rpg, yeah that describes this thing pretty well.

“I’m not a bad rock you know. I promise!” Really? THAT reference? You’re not even the right species for crying out loud! I mean sure there’s a subspecies of it that’s made out of stone but it’s still tear drop shape as well as only one eye and a mouth of shit eating grin. I look at him with a look of disapproval.

“What? You don’t play those games or something? You uncultured fu-”

“No, it’s just not appropriate from a rock” I quickly shut them up.

“Fair enough, anyway nice to meet you!” They said.

“Sure... nice to meet you too... umm” 

“Right, I might know your name since I appraise you without your consent, but you didn’t do that yet. Just call me Terra” It’s fitting since they’re a rock... Hold up, there something important still not discussed yet! They know about that game so they have to be a...

“You’re a reincarnator!?” I know it’s a thing but to think I’ll actually found one.

“Yessir! Oh, before we continue I’m gonna change my form” As soon as they said that their form change from a small rock to a human, pretty but androgynous, black hair that reach their shoulder, deep brown eyes, white skin... is everyone around here white?... anyway they wear a light orange shirt with a white cloak over it, brown shorts, no shoes.

“How do I look?” They said.

“Looks pretty good to be honest” I honestly think that.

“Glad you have taste, anyway as a reincarnator yourself, at least part of you, are you aquatinted with someone named Agi?” What’s with that oddly specific question?

“No” I said that flat out, my memories might be a little vague but that name is unfamiliar to me.

“Damn, well it’s fine, the chance of you being acquainted with her and found me at the same time is crazy low anyway, even if fate have its way of doing things”

“Who is this Agi person anyway?”

“My cutest little niece is who she is, pretty much the only family member I have left in that life” That’s a 180.

“Wow, sorry to hear that” 

“No need to feel sorry for me, I’m a fool for recklessly risking my life all the time anyway, if I haven’t maybe I’ll still be with her, seriously I’m a failure of an uncle” Uncle?

“So you were a man before this as well?”

“Yeah... wait you as well!?” Is that really what they’re surprised about? Or maybe he, now that I know of his past life somewhat.

“Is that so surprising?” 

“Because everyone I know that are reincarnator is usually a girl but was a guy, it’s weird, like it’s rigged that the reincarnators are almost all girls” Is that seriously a thing?

“Well, aside from that I don’t have much to say, aside from maybe how well are do you doing? Need advice or anything?” He continued

“Not really, by the way are you seriously reincarnated as a rock?” He stares at me blankly.

“... Yes”

“That sounds terrible”

“No shit, not only am I reincarnated as a rock I also have to survive for millions of years” 

“Hold on what!?”

“I have been living for millions of years, most of them were just trying to stay sane without human contact, practicing english and all that, remind myself of my old life, it’s like performing a mantra, but for millions of years” He said sounding extremely exasperated.

“That sucks, just hearing it is uncomfortable” I commented.

“It’s a gag at this point at how terrible it is” He said. Millions of years... I wonder how strong he is living for that long.

“I’m going to be polite unlike you and ask if I could appraise you”

“Sure go ahead” Guess that means I can appraise him?

 

Name: Terra

Gender: -

Age: 2,840,201

Race: Ultimate Golem + Planet

 

Level: 34,700

HP: 75,000,900/75,000,900

MP: 1,340,800/1,340,800

Strength: 255,100

Magical Prowess: 255,000

Dexterity: 233,000

Agility: 219,000

Luck: 255,000

Vitality: 300,920

Magical Resistance: 278,450

 

Title: [Earth Deity] [Special Reincarnation]

Special Trait: [Otherworldly Soul] [Earth Absorb]

Special Ability: [Remote Body]

 

Weapon Proficiency

Sword: SSS+

Polearm: SSS+

Axe: SSS+

Bow: SSS+

Brawl: SSS+

Hidden Weapons: SSS+

 

Elemental Proficiency

Fire: SSS+

Cold: SSS+

Water: SSS

Lighting: SSS

Wind: SSS

Earth: EX

Light: SSS

Dark: SSS

Life: SSS+

Death: SSS

Mind: SSS+

Space: S+

Time: S

 

And here I thought the last one was absurd, this overwhelming stats, also he’s a planet!? I look at him confused.

“In case you’re wondering why I’m a planet, I assimilated myself with Earth, I have a lot of free time” He said nonchalantly.

“I’m not sure what to say to that, also I thought you’ll have way more special trait and ability with being two race and all”

“Same here, though as far as I know some existing trait and ability don’t register, so I might have more than you think, this system is a bit flawed after all”

“I... see” I did heard from Yeig that it’s a little unreliable but to think it can’t even register some trait or ability.

“Anyway if I may ask where are you going?”

“The mountain over there” I pointed at the ominous mountain.

“The Dragkain mountain, the mountain with dragons on it, it’s a bit dangerous even for you at this point so be careful okay?” 

“Good to know, and I will, anyway I’m out of things to talk about so I want to get going already” I said to him.

“Sure, see you later”

“Same here”

With that it’s time to resume my adventure. But how likely am I to see him again anyway?... Wait, since he’s literally Earth itself maybe I could just call for him and he’ll know, when I look back to ask him his body already vanished. Well, it’s a bit awkward to call him now, maybe I’ll try that later.

12