Book 1: L6: Chapter 9: Zoom and Blood
371 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Zoom*

Ah! It worked! But where the hell are we? It’s dark outside at least I know that. I was just thinking about going to home base or something of the sort… Wait a sec…

“Ah! Didn’t expected you to come back so soon, then again you’ll probably get home sick considering you’ve been staying here without ever leaving so I understand if you get attached” Great, we’re back at my castle.

“I was just trying something out and ended up here okay?” 

“Yeah I could tell there’s a magical response here, did you perhaps use [Warp] just now?” She said curiously.

“Yeah, though to be honest I didn’t expected us to get from there to here”

“Where were you to say such a thing? And I thought you don’t want her?” Pointing at the confused Rosia.

“First, I was in the royal capital dungeon, second, I never said that”

“Right, well your mana capacity is really high so you managing to do that isn’t the most surprising, what is more surprising is you getting that super useful skill already, how did you get A rank space proficiency so fast? I know you’re a… No it’s still way too fast” 

“Anyway how about we go inside for now and I’ll tell you the rest” 

“Yeah, I’ll go let your mother know, let’s meet at the war room then”

“Okay” I replied and the court-mage left, leaving me alone with Rosia.

“So this is your home?” Rosia asked.

“Yeah, though I’m not suppose to came back so soon, well let’s go to the war room first”

 

#####

 

This atmosphere is so freaking dark and ominous, perfect for the Demon Lord I’m sure, but I still have the not-a-being-of-destruction-and-darkness side to me, so it’s still kinda not really the type of atmosphere I like.

“So, Maova, how come you came back so soon?” Mother speak up, sitting on the opposite side of the table.

“To be honest here mom, I was desperate and use [Warp], the skill that Yeig use to teleport around, to get out of there, but I kinda didn’t pinpoint the location properly and now we’re here”

“What happened to make you of all people desperate?” She continued questioning me.

“It was the dungeon collapsing on us, at least what I thought it was, we’ll get buried otherwise, I mean it’s not like we’ll die but it’ll be troublesome”

“I see, and the girl? I heard about her from Yeig, what is she doing here?”

“Well, we were fighting in the dungeon together and I can’t just leave her down there, so I bring her along”

“Were you two making out down there or something?” What are you saying Yeig!? Damn my face is red! Rosia’s as well!

“No! We were going down there together is all! We were fighting together! We didn’t do anything like that!” I yelled out.

“Yet” Fucking Yeig.

“Just stop” Just freaking stop.

“Sure, so I guess that’s all you have to say and go back to do your adventurer stuff?” Wait, since Yeig’s here I might as well request her something.

“Wait, I have a request for you”

“Hm? What is it?”

“The stone”

“What about it?” She asked sounding slightly worried for some reason.

“Can you give me two more of those?” I asked.

“... I suppose I can, wait for a bit” She then bring out two gems and chanting something, the gems lose their color like the one I have before, she then throw it at me, I catch them and put them in my [Item Box].

“Done, anything else?” She said sounding quite tired.

“I might came back here doing a few things, so there’s that” I think the best things to do is to bring those two here.

“Well, the whole two years journey things were stupid anyway, so you’re welcome to come back, just be sure to prepare to help managing this place as well” Yeig said plopping her face down onto the table, seems like creating them took a lot out of her.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get some people from the other side to help out too” Well, even if I said that they’re two young teenagers, they couldn’t help much let’s be real here.

“Interesting, anyway, is that all?” Mom asked.

“That’s all” I stand up and walk out, Rosia following me.

“Oh! Right! How did you get so strong so fast?” Yeig asked. Stopping both of us.

“Would you believe us that a giant golden dragon was waiting at the end of the dungeon for us, make us essentially kill it, and grant us powers?” Rosia is the one who answered.

“Well I did saw a lot of strange thing in my long life, that’s certainly not the most preposterous, still, golden dragon are one of the rarest kind of dragon, wonder what could have happened to make it be there”

“So anything else you want to asked?” I asked.

”Nah, you can go now”

“Alright, time to go for real then” I said. Then turn to Rosia

“That whole interaction was really uncomfortable” I whispered.

“Agree with you there” Rosia replied.

“Good luck out there Maova” Mom speak up.

“Of course, same with you here as well…”

*Grab*

“[Warp]!”

*Zoom*

“And now we’re in my inn room” I said, this time I did pinpointed my location, there’s no way anyone would be in this room, so it’s a convenient place to warp to.

“What a coincidence, we stay at the same inn” Rosia commented dryly.

“Yeah… Anyway we should go see what the hell just happened to this capital, and ‘abduct’ those two and give them the stones as well” I said to her, that’ll be what we’ll do tomorrow.

“It’s dark out right now so we should go to sleep first, even if neither of us really need it” She said. Vampire can stay up all day and night, Zoedora doesn’t have setting like that but the night we were camping in the mountain she doesn’t seems to be particularly sleepy throughout the whole thing, then again I have no idea what other details Yeig put in the gem.

“Well, how about we sleep in the same bed?” Huh? The hell did I just say? I just start saying what’s on my mind first and that’s what I get? Seriously?

“Huh?” Rosia said sounding stupified and startled.

“Umm, are you not fine with that?” I said squinting my eyes and scratching my cheek? Fuck it, might as well roll with it now.

“No… It’s fine” She said blushing a bit, damn it that’s cute. 

 

#####

 

“Good night” I said.

“Good night as well” She said back.

We both close our eyes and kinda snuggle closely since the bed is for one person, it started to feel really hot right now! What am I supposed to do! How am I supposed to sleep like this!

 

#####

 

She started hugging me. Oh nononono, this is crazy! It’s comfortable but damn does it make me feel weird! Good thing I wasn’t born a man otherwise who knows what might have happened!

 

#####

 

Somehow we both manage to get a sleep in throughout the whole thing, honestly that was nerve wracking, both of us dress up and leave the room together.

 

#####

 

“Hey receptionist, there was an earthquake yesterday what the hell happened?” I said to the receptionist.

“I-I don’t know! But everyone was making a fuss about it, are you two okay?” She said concerned. Yeah this morning is quite lively and very loud.

“We’re fine” Rosia commented

“We’ll be going out now, hopefully you’ll have some clue as to what’s going on when we’re back” I said to her then leave with Rosia.

 

#####

 

We both waited in the library, we actually teleported in and wait in the spot that most people wouldn’t saw at first. We waited for a bit for the two to come in… kinda weird that no one is around though.

Shit, being alone with her made me feel weird again. It’s my mistake for changing her based on my taste I suppose, but damn to think I’ll actually…

Ah! Those two are here! I waved at the two and they run toward us. We approach them as well.

“[Light Arrow]!”

*Evade*

Whoa! Who the heck! When Rosia and I look to check the girls are now surrounded by a few warriors and mages. What’s going on? How did they found out!

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Maova, they’re both mind controlled!” Rosia said looking horrified.

“Huh? They’re what!?” I replied.

 

*[Apprasial]*

 

Revia Gretaliza

Status: Mind Controlled (C+)

 

Yuuna Trania

Status: Mind Controlled (C+)

 

Damn! To think they’ll do something like this!

“Hmph, to think trash like you are still alive” A woman speak up, I think I can figured out who she is. Considering how she reacted. With disgust.

“How did you...” Rosia said with clear disgust and rage in her voice.

“Hmph, I know something was up with all the strange things going on, I know for sure my only successor will be a target as well, I made her spil everything with mind magic so I can found out who might be conspiring against me, but to think I’ll found out you are alive and become a disgusting demon, befitting of you I suppose, I know chances are you’ll come here again and perhaps hiding, so I make my mages control both of the girls to lure you out! It’s rather easy baiting out lower creatures like demons” Every single word this woman has said made my blood boil, and hers as well, usually this kind of thing only existed in fiction, but seeing it for real I can’t feel anything but rage, with my desire to kill in high gear.

“You both will be dealt with now” Enemies started swarming us, how dare you look down on me and her, how overconfident, how arrogant! 

*[Intimidation]*

Everyone started backing away as I activated the trait that overwhelmed opponents with fear, the enemy jumped with fear, breaking their position.

*[Gravity]*

With that little spell of mine everyone except me fall down to the ground in an instant, with Rosia slowly standing up. The bookshelves and other furnitures collapsing around us.

“You could’ve at least warned me” She said slowly.

“True enough” I dispelled the advance spell and use-

“[Blood Chain]” To pinned everyone except the two girls to the ground.

“Rosia” I said to her, hoping she’ll take the hint.

“No need to tell me” She rushed to the two girl with dull expression and dispel their mind control. She can easily do that with her high mind rank, and probably because she has been studying spells for a while, immediately their expression turn into that of surprise, relief and terror.

“Sis!” Revia cried out.

“That was really scary! We can’t do anything!” Yuuna also cried out.

“It alright now” Rosia hugged both of them and comfort them.

“Now then, to deal with the trash on the floor” I glanced toward all of the chained up ones.

“Damn you! Release me this instant!” The woman cried out.

*Stomp*

“Gah!” I put my foot down on her head, slowing applying force to it, her expression twisted further as the pain formed.

“Quit your whelping you inhumane trash, I’ll make sure your death is painful” I said coldly to the swine beneath my foot, summoning my katana ready to execute her.

*Stab*

“Ahhh!” I stab her back with my katana, pulling it out and stab a few more time.

*Stab* *Stab* *Stab*

“Nooooo!!!” She cried out some more.

*Stomp*

I stomped her head with my foot once more with more force.

*Kick*

Kick her in the face, not letting her move from that spot using my chains.

*Slice*

Slicing off her fingers, blood flowing out causing the scene to become more gory.

*Cut*

Cutting off her feet, and make all of her moment that of pain, more blood flow out and her body started to get pale.

If it was just ‘me’ transmigrated to this new world I would never think of doing something so cruel, but as I wasn’t fully ‘me’ anymore, that can no longer be the case. I’m much crueler than before. I can clearly see that. I’m not like before, and will never be.

*Slit*

As the last act I slit her throat, blood flow out and she can no longer speak.

Honestly even with all of the blood flowing out of her it’s more disgusting than appetizing. At some point she can’t move at all. And soon after no longer in this world…

[Appraisal]

“Rosia”

“What?” She asked still hugging both of them, diverting them from my display of cruelty.

“Do you want to eat any of them right now? Though they don’t have any skill to give you” Sadly there’s not a single one who have any special trait, seemed like that skill consumption trait will never be utilized. Too bad, but then again that [Growth Boost] skill is a total cheat anyway.

“No, I’m sure going ahead with the plan of these two are more important, just quickly kill them off” She said to me, seems like she doesn’t care for these people’s life at all.

“Sure”

*Slash*

With one slash at full strength I dealt mortal wound to all of them, the shockwave of that slash destroy parts of the library, I’m not sure if they’ll die immediately but there’s no point in pondering about that, other people will come here very soon, we need to get out of here immediately.

“Alright, everyone hold hands and let’s go” While I know that there is a teleport skill that teleport people in certain area it’s certainly not [Warp], that’s [Area Warp], which cost more MP, when it comes to using regular [Warp] being in contact with people you’ll warp with is necessary. Rosia hold both her sister’s hand and the friend’s, I also hold hand of both of them as well. Then try to use [Warp].

*Zoom*

And landed on the balcony of my castle.

“That was quick” Yeig commented.

12