Reset Announcement
532 9 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So what the hell are you doing here?” Yeig as as I arrive at the throne room of the Demon Lord, which right now is empty.

“I wonder why~” I said coyly to her.
“It you’re here then either you’re gonna talk to the audience or kill us all, usually both” Well that wasn’t very nice of her to think of me that way.
“Well you are right about me having to make an announcement of some sort” I said to her.

“Of what?”

...

...

...

Why the heck am I even using the format or whatever, or even talking to Yeig in the first place.

“Don’t ignore me!”

Anyway the story of T&F is gonna be rewrite some time... after Mythical Eclipse is done, and I’ll post it then. Of course with how long ME is gonna be its gonna be quite a while before this series continue. 
“Did you here what I just said!?”

There’s gonna be some change to the story or whatever, longer staring arc, small changes here and there all that stuff, kinda want to rewrite this whole thing and wanna make that known before hand.

Are you bored reading yet? Whatever.
Anyway here’s the new cover art for Re:Maou Isekai Fantasy

(That’s gonna be the new name, in case you couldn’t tell)

(Might be subject to change or fix)

(I know it’s not great but I hope it’s passible)


“You could’ve put more effort into this y’know”

Anyway I hope the (minuscule amount of) readers can wait for said rewrite. Bye.

...

...

“How dare $#& ignore me... oh, by the way as the [Rule Breaker] I can shatter the fourth wall as well, yeah, I know you were reading watching us the whole time, oh, and because I break rules, I’ll be completely aware of the fact that there’s a reset as well, if you found my action different the next time, that’s why, well, a goodbye from me as well”

*Bow*

“... Right... this is in text, you can’t actually see me bowing to you as a signing off and all that... Well, bye... for real this time”

5