Colosseum of Champions (7)
922 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But before the action could get any further, you guessed it. Yoru reappeared... with a dark expression.

There was a murderous aura surrounding Yoru made the male Krorids back away. They knew who Yoru was the moment he arrived with lightning sparks flying all around and his violet-colored hair.

Sen had turned to her side as she continued fingering herself as her love juices seeped out. While one hand was busy pleasuring her, she was slurping and sucking on her other fingers, coating them in saliva. 

Although they had backed off, the male Krorids could not help but gulp down their saliva as they watched Sen’s little masturbation session play out before them. Her snowy complexion was tinted red as she twisted her petite and lithe body. Seductive moans slipped from her lips as her eyes became clouded with lust. Her starlight hair was scattered underneath her, creating the illusion of a blooming flower.

Sen usually had great control over herself, but man, this aphrodisiac pollen was really something else for her.

Yoru stared at Sen with darkened eyes before he took off his outer robe and gently wrapped Sen in it. Lifting her up into his arms, he looked at her flushed face. 

“Ngh-! Ah-! Y-Yoru?” Why are you here again? Sen groaned.

Yoru shifted Sen deeper in his arms.

“Why are you Krorids so far up north?” Yoru asked calmly.

“You’re a Celestial. You should know. It’s no longer safe in Arle Edhyde. Something has changed. We had no other option but to move,” one of the Krorids answered.

“No longer safe? Isn’t Celestial Chayi the one who presides over the Elven race? Why not bring that situation up to him? After all, he is the Celestial that offers protection and rule over you nymphs as well.”

“If it was still safe we would have. But we can’t.”

Yoru was considered an outcast among the fallen Celestials. He was neither close or on good terms with the other 6 so of course he would not be aware of any of the affairs happening between the other races and celestials. 

Yoru just eyed the Krorids. “Scam.”

“But-, if you leave her unattended-!”

“I said, SCRAM!” Yoru raised his voice, unleashing his lightning fury, scaring the Krorids away.

***

Moving away from the previous location, Yoru created a wooden burrow and a soft flower bed. Placing her onto the bed, Sen groaned trying to get out of the wrap that Yoru had tucked her into. Her body was burning! Seeing her kick away his robe, Yoru let out a soft chuckle.

His icy blue eyes stared at her face deeply. There were all sorts of emotions that swirled in his eyes, enough to make him question his own thoughts, his own feelings.

“Yoru. Leave me! I’ll satisfy myself!” Sen wasn’t even embarrassed about exposing her body to him as she pushed herself up and she shoved him away again.

Seeing that he was not moving and that he was unaffected, Sen creased her brows, “how come you’re fine?”

“I was once a god, remember? These lowly magic pollens have no effect on me. But if they were from the heavens, that’d be a different story,” Sen heard him say.

It was still night time and the only light source she had was the moonlight that peered through the cracks of the wooden burrow that Yoru created for her.

“Then leave,” Sen lightly gasped. “I can take care of myself.”

Hearing the sound of rustling clothes, Sen looked over. Yoru was stripping out of his shirt. He revealed his robust figure; his pecs, his abs and his mermaid lines, they were so well formed! What would you expect from a former god? It wasn’t too exaggerated but his muscles were enough to make any woman salivate with thirst. Sen watched the muscles move as Yoru shifted over. This only made the scorching heat within her soar. 

“What are you doing?!” she yelled.

“You can’t relieve yourself, can you?” he asked.

“Yes I can! And I have! I don’t need your help!”

“Let me help you. Isn’t that what friends are for?” Yoru asked as he threw his shirt onto the ground. Putting one knee up onto the flower bed, he trapped Sen in between his arms.

“Don’t! Are you going to betray Hana?!” Sen asked, making Yoru stop.

Although he had stopped advancing, Sen could see that Yoru did not have the intentions of backing down. Sen looked away then muttered, trying to stay in character, “I can’t betray Yuri…”

Yoru became tense as veins appeared on his hands and arms. It was true that he liked Hana… however, when he saw Sen who was about to be ravished by the male Krorids, he lost his composure. He wanted to tear them limb by limb for having touched her bare skin. He wanted to pull out their tongues that licked her pale skin, and he wanted to gouge out their eyes for seeing her naked body. He’s never felt this way toward any other women, not even toward Hana.

And now, Sen was even still calling out Yuri’s name. Once again, he has been overshadowed by his older brother. HOWEVER! Yoru was not going to let his brother take Sen away from him. Yuri can have Hana, but not Sen!

Yoru leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. “Just pretend I’m Yuri. As your friend, I will help you. You don’t need to utter a word to Hana or Yuri. I’ll take care of your needs. This is a dire situation. Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Don’t you trust me?”

He was not lying. Sen could see that in his eyes. “... You sure you won’t regret it?”

Yoru gave her a gentle smile as he bent down and dove for her plump lips. As soon as their lips touched, the fire between them was ignited. Sen circled her arms around Yoru’s neck, bringing him closer to her. Seeing that Sen was willing, Yoru’s eyes brightened.

He was ecstatic. Closing his eyes, his tongue continued to intertwine with Sen’s causing saliva to drip from their lips as his large hands roamed her body. He sucked and lightly bit Sen’s lower lips before returning to a battle of tongues. Wherever Yoru touched, Sen’s skin burned, sending an electric shock through her body. Trailing one hand down, he played around with Sen’s clitoris, stimulating it.

“Ah!” Sen moaned, lightly rocking her hips forward.

Yoru smiled as he stuck a finger into her vagina, pumping it in and out. Hearing the squelching sounds her love juices were making, Yoru felt as though the end of his line was coming close. Adding another finger, Yoru curled his fingers and touched a certain spot making Sen yelp.

Breaking the kiss, Yoru’s eyes surveyed Sen’s face. He watched Sen’s dazed and feverish expression; her slightly parted lips had been smeared with saliva and were tinted red because of his sucking and light bites. Seeing the unsatiated lust and longing within her eyes, Yoru was beyond delighted.

However, upon her snowy, pale skin, he saw the bite mark on the left side of her neck. It was the imprint left by the young man. He furrowed his brow with resentment. 

Feeling the wetness on her exposed neck, Sen realized that Yoru was licking the area where she was bitten. 

“Mhm~. Ah-!” Sen let out a sound when she felt a slight sting from where Yoru was licking.

He had just bitten her too. 

“Yoru,” she called out as she looked over to him.

Seeing the smirk on his face, Sen was not sure whether she should laugh or cry. What was with him? Why was he so willing to engage in such acts with someone he did not even have feelings for?

C-2 was reading the internal conflict Sen was having. If C-2 had a head, it’d be shaking its head very slowly. Although this host was experienced in giving love, she was also a novice when it came to receiving it. But it was these kinds of men that she could never read. Were they sincere or just acting at the spur of the moment? But none of that matters now. Sen had endured all kinds of scenarios in her past life that none of this seemed to surprise her. But it was because of her past experience that she steeled her heart and always acted accordingly to her job. In the end she was usually the one acting as the substitute or relief for the broken and the hurt.

So when Yoru was giving all of his attention in satisfying Sen’s burning ache, it felt kind of strange to Sen. But she could not deny that it was nice being on the receiving end every once in a while.

Yoru left trails of kisses on her body as he shifted down to her vagina. Kissing and leaving love marks on her inner thighs, Yoru stared feverishly at the open flower that dripped right in front of him. Yoru was breathing hard, trying to keep his composure. Lifting her legs, and placing her legs on his shoulders, Yoru stuck out his tongue and plunged it into Sen’s vagina.

Sen moaned, “Yoru-!”

Hearing Sen call out his name, the fire within his chest burned brighter. He sucked and played with her. Sen writhed under him, feeling the release that was ready to come. But before she could finish, Yoru withdrew.

Sen then looked over to Yoru and saw that he was holding himself back. She could see the bulging tent from his trouser. It looked like it’d explode at any given moment! Sen lifted her leg and used her feet to caress the bulge.

“Ngh-!” Yoru clenched his teeth.

Sen could feel the twitching heat from underneath the cloth. Just looking at the size it made within the pant, Sen could only imagine how big it would be when fully revealed. Just the thought about it made her swallow the saliva that was stuck at her throat. As she continued rubbing her petite foot against his groin, Yoru suddenly took a hold of her ankle.

Lifting her leg up, he placed a gentle kiss on her white ankles. “There’s no need to comfort me. Tonight, it’s all about you.”

Sen made a face. It’s true that Yoru had the natural talent of making her feel good but Sen wanted more. 

“Don’t you dare do a half-assed job! You started this, so you better go all the way,” Sen bit her lower lip. Little did she realize that her doing that only made herself more appetizing for Yoru.

With her permission, Yoru smiled brightly. 

21