Colosseum of Champions (8)
860 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unsheathing the monster from his pants, Sen stared at it unblinkingly. Yoru’s cock stood up tall and was thick, having a slight curve to it. Sen gulped softly as she stuck out her tongue, licking her teeth with heart eyes. Laying herself back down, she coquettishly bent her knees to her chest and used her own hands to open up her vagina lips, revealing the pink, rosy color.

Yoru sucked in his breath as he quickly positioned himself. Rubbing the tip of his cock against Sen’s opening, she trembled underneath him with anticipation. No longer holding himself back, Yoru plunged in reaching the deepest spot inside of Sen, making her jump. 

“Hah-!” Yoru breathed out as he embraced Sen into his large arms.

Feeling the warmth pulse around his cock, Yoru let out an exhilarated sigh as he moved the hair from Sen’s sweat covered face. Sen slightly cracked her eyes open to look at the man who was oozing with pheromones; the man who gently stroked her cheek as he looked at her with loving eyes.

But this gentleness only lasted for a brief moment because within the next second, it was as if a beast had taken control of Yoru. He held onto her hips and pulled her down so that her butt cheeks slapped against his thighs and his balls slammed against her, once again hitting the deepest part of her. Like a beast, he thrusted in and out of her madly. Sen’s body rocked to Yoru’s rhythm.

With their heated bodies rubbing up against one another, the sweet, aromatic smell became stronger and stronger, making them both drunk on each other. 

As he thrusted vigorously, he bent over and attacked Sen’s mouth, probing his own tongue in. As their tongues duked it out, Sen wrapped her arms around Yoru from underneath his arms, Her fingernails slightly dug into his skin, but this only excited Yoru even more!

***

They went at it all night that Sen eventually lost count of how many times she had orgasmed. Each time after they came, Yoru continued being rock hard. They even went through various positions because Yoru wanted to try them out. After being satiated in one position, he’d then switch to another. At that point, Sen began questioning whether it was her or him they were trying to satisfy. But then again, perhaps it was the both of them that were hungry for this. 

Clasping their hands together, if one looked closely, wrapped around Yoru’s ring finger, one would find a very light-colored vine-shaped band. A design that was the same as the band on Sen’s ring finger.

When they finally finished, the sun was already in the sky, but unbeknownst to Sen, they had already returned to Yoru’s palace in Dune. Sen was completely drained after their long and strenuous session, thus she slept soundly as Yoru carried her back and personally cleaned her body before dressing her back up. 

“Hm,” Sen stirred awake.

Her body was so sore that she could barely move. But lucky for her, she was able to cast a spell that could help numb the soreness from last night’s exercise. Noticing that she was no longer in the red wisteria forest, Sen got off the bed. 

Making her way around the familiar palace, she was greeted by all those who saw her. And everyone that greeted her would whisper after she had passed by. 

As she continued walking, she ran into a familiar face.

“Dee,” Sen called out.

Dee saw her and his jaw slightly dropped. Her unguarded figure made her appear innocent and vulnerable. Her starlight hair was all brushed over to one side as her skin glowed beautifully. Seeing her exposed skin, there were traces of what had transpired the night before. It was quite clear to see that whoever Sen was with last night, they really did her thoroughly and quite roughly. 

“Is it really okay for you to be up and walking right now?” Dee asked.

“Where’s Yoru?”

“He’s questioning the Krorids for some answers regarding Celestial Chayi.”

“Oh.”

“He said for you to stay in bed. He’ll come visit you later when he’s done,” said Dee. 

“But I’m feeling alright. If I can’t meet him now, that’s fine. But I don’t want to be stuck in bed all day,” Sen smiled. “Let’s go to the training field instead.”

***

After Yoru was done interrogating the Krorids about their current situation, he could only sigh and rub his forehead.

“Something unnatural is happening in Arle Edhyde.”

“Like?”

“The forests are dying. Some of the elves have turned, and you should know what I mean by that,” one Krorid looked at Yoru with stern eyes. 

A curious glint flashed through Yoru’’s eyes. Yoru knew what the Krorid meant by having ‘turned’. It meant that the elves have turned into demons. But why and how? 

“We can’t even approach Celestial Chayi, and that’s because he’s surrounded by elves that have turned. Isn’t that strange? He’s a celestial yet he is fine with that. Many of our kin have sought the Celestial, but none has ever returned.”

“So, we took matters into our own hands and left. We’d rather take our chances in changing our natural living environment than die by the hands of demons.”

“Why haven’t you brought this up to any of the other celestials? And how long ago was this?”

“It’s been 6 months since we left.”

“Do you think it’s easy trying to get an audience with a Celestial?! Just because you were all once former Gods, you think you are the law! That attitude makes me sick to my stomach!”

“You’re talking to me at the moment,” Yoru remarked.

“Not like we had much of an option,” one of the Krorids remarked through their gritted teeth.

“None of the other Celestials are willing to listen. Furthermore, they don’t believe that a Celestial would be dumb enough to not notice something is amiss. Yet, the demons are only growing in numbers.”

“What about the other elves that have not turned? Where are they?”

“How are we supposed to know? We don’t keep in touch with every single elven clan!”

“Even if you don’t see them migrating now, you will be seeing them soon.”

Hearing a familiar voice as he walked through the corridor, he looked out of the open window. Standing in the training field with a thin sleeping gown on, Sen was off to the side, directing the training orc disciples. 

Yoru chuckled to himself. Looks like she still has the strength to move around. 

Noticing that there were eyes on her, Sen looked up and locked eyes with Yoru. She then smiled softly and waved up to him. Underneath the shining sun, her entire body glowed, giving off a hazy glow as everyone else in the background faded. The shine in Yoru’s eyes sparkled as he smiled back. Sen was all he saw in this moment. Just the thought of her was enough to make him smile uncontrollably for some strange reason. 

But then he suddenly remembered. That’s right. The person Sen liked was not him… but Yuri. Remembering that fact made his chest hurt, as if an arrow had just pierced his heart. 

Yoru pursed his lips and quickly threw that thought to the back of his head to get rid of the pain before jumping down to the training field. Scooping Sen into his arms, he smiled mischievously. Sen was shocked by the sudden action so she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Wha-! Yoru!”

“Hahaha, you're so light! Have you been eating properly?” Yoru laughed.

Gently putting Sen back on the ground, it was hard to miss the glowing aura surrounding Yoru, but Sen remained oblivious, mistaking his chipper mood for something else. 

“What’s with you today?” Sen asked as she stabilized herself. 

“Nothing. I’m just feeling good today,” Yoru smiled.

Sen just raised a brow before looking back to the orcs who were training before smiling, “You’ve trained them well. They should be ready for the hunting grounds in two weeks.”

“Will you come? When the Colosseum opens?” Yoru asked since during the month of Phase 1, all of the Celestials will be gathered and will remain to overlook all that had transpired within the hunting grounds until it has ended.

Sen smiled. “Of course. I’ll be cheering for your disciples.”

Yoru’s eyes brightened as his smile deepened. “I’ll hold you to that.”

***

Arriving back in the capital city of Ruins, Sen went back to her Moonlit Garden Manor. She was greeted and warmly welcomed back by all who saw her. Making it back to her room, Reina knocked on her door. 

“Come in.”

Entering and closing the tatami doors behind her, she brought forth a fancy-looking note. Taking the note from Reina, she examined the wax emblem on the paper and recognized it right away.

“About three days ago, disciples from Celestial Yuri delivered this note, saying that it’s very important; hoping Madam Ki would be able to respond as soon as possible,” said Reina.

Removing the seal, Sen read the note. It was a summoning note requesting for Madam Ki’s presence. For whatever reason it may be, there was something about this note that irked her. But Sen did not feel like meeting with Yuri at all.

“Just ignore it. I don’t feel like trying to entertain that celestial today,” Sen sighed as she began peeling the layers of clothes off her body. “Reina, prepare my bath.”

“Yes, Madam.”

***

Two weeks passed by in a flash. The first phase, the cleansing phase of the event was about to start. The Hunting grounds were located in the Lusetry Forest, an enchanted forest in which the celestials have thrown mythical beasts and demons of all sorts inside for the sole purpose of this event. Much like the enchanted Colosseum, the magical barrier surrounding the forest that prevented whatever was inside from escaping and whatever was on the outside from entering, would only open and close at its appointed time once every ten years, which would be the 8th month of the year. It was the three days before the barrier opened that Celestials had the ability to throw whichever mythical beasts they desired into the hunting grounds, but after the barrier has opened and closed, they would no longer be able to enter or exit until the allotted time. 

All of the Celestials have gathered, sitting on their pedestals, bringing their own disciples who have chosen to participate in this annual event… However, when Sen arrived to see the occasion, she only saw 4 of the 7 celestials there as well as their disciples. Yoru and Yuri were two of the four; one was the Celestial Fey who presided over the fairies, and the Celestial Ignis who presided over the giants. The other disciples were missing as well along with their Celestials. 

When Yoru spotted Sen from the crowd, his face brightened as he waved over to her. The other orcs also recognized her, thus waved over as well. Sen just smiled at them. They were like children looking over to her with expectant expressions, waving happily. 

As soon as the magical barrier surrounding the forest opened a door, the disciples from all the races present began pouring in. The barrier door will only remain open for about one hour before closing; if one did not make it in time, they would be disqualified from the event until the next ten years.

When Sen looked over to Yuri, she noticed there was something amiss with him and his disciples. Because her senses of perception overpowered theirs, she could not shake off the ominous feeling that lurked over her shoulder. 

Just as the one hour mark was approaching, Sen could feel the burning gaze from a certain someone, and it was not Yoru. Glancing over, she saw the tired yet piercing gaze of Yuri who sat comfortably on his pedestal. Looking around him, she noticed there was a person missing - Hana. Even if she was not participating, she’d expect Yuri to bring her because of his attachment to her. But she was not here.

Not being able to shake off the ominous feeling, Sen looked away and masked her power as it crept over to Yuri. With her aura wrapping itself around Yuri, her aura could sense the chaos within him; it was dark, dangerous and evil. Digging deeper, she sensed it. She sensed it! And she saw it!! Her eyes snapped open as she glared over to Yuri with the darkest expression that no one has ever seen on her gracious face. The air around Sen turned cold and her aura spiked with a murderous intent, allowing all of the celestials to sense her. She was angry!

Yoru looked over to her, confused. None of the celestials were able to sense the abnormality because Yuri hid it well, but Sen was different. Even before these Celestials became gods in the heavens, she has already been gifted and blessed by Rhalios, thus her abilities have been honed to perfection. But that did not mean she was undefeatable.

Yuri smirked. 

Suddenly, the shrieking of all who entered the forest came flooding through the door that was about to close. Their cries sent shivers down those who heard them, making their skin crawl. But it was too late.

Celestial Chayi who presided over the elves, appeared out of nowhere and attacked Celestial Fey and Celestial Ignis.

The attacks sent out a thunderous shockwave with the ground trembling and rumbling. Chayi fought against Fey and Ignis. Suddenly, breaking through the cracks of the ground were demons!! However, if one assessed these demons closely, you would see that their figures eerily resembled those from the elf, dwarf and beastmen race.

Although it was two against one, Fey and Ignis found themselves losing against Chayi. Unexpectedly, they were forced into the forest along with Chayi. The forest was closing as these demons ran amok, attacking anyone in sight.

Yoru was quick on his feet, but not quick enough as Yuri seized him by his neck, squeezing the life out of him. He tried prying himself free from his brother's grip but it was unsuccessful.

*SHHIIINNGG* 

Yoru dropped to the ground, gasping for his breath as he glanced over. The hand that was once clasped around his neck was now lying on the floor as a petite figure stood before him. He’d recognize that back anywhere. Sen!

Sen pointed her sword at Yuri as she huffed angrily. “YOU-!!!”

“What’s going on?” Yoru stood up as he faced his nonchalant brother who just watched as his blood poured from his wound. He looked unfazed; as if this was nothing and he felt no pain.

“YOU!! You devoured the other celestials!!!” Sen yelled.

Yuri languidly glanced over to her. Yoru was shocked and confused. He did not understand what was going on.

“And not only that! You devoured Hana!!!!”

Yoru’s heart sank as soon as he heard that. 

Sen blasted herself from where she stood and began striking against Yuri. Not shortly after, Yuri’s arm regenerated as he began fighting back, laughing like a maniac. They moved so fast that just the afterimage of them was all that Yoru could see. Flashes appeared and disappeared all over the place as their attacks connected. 

As she fought against Yuri, Sen’s mind was running all over the place! What did she miss?! What did she miss?! How could the original plot have deviated this far?! How could the beloved female of this world be killed off without her knowing?!

C-2! EXPLANATION!!

[This is one of those Divergent Worlds. That is the only explanation C-2 can offer to Host. Most sincerest apologies for not having a better explanation.]

Sen gritted her teeth. She never thought a world would deviate this far in terms of plot. What was happening? What was the plot now?! Where is this world heading in terms of its endgame?!

Bringing herself back to the present, she was still standing her ground against Yuri but she knew who his real target was - Yoru. Yuri evaded one of her attacks and launched a lethal attack towards Yoru, who was fighting the demons, saving the other civilians. He knew his strength; he knew he was no match for Yuri.

“Celestial Yoru!” Dee shouted. “Behind you!

Yoru turned his head to look behind him before feeling his body being shoved aside. The attack Yuri launched was stopped by a barrier Sen quickly put up, but because it was so last minute, the barrier couldn't take the pressure and shattered.

The attack landed, ripping Sen’s left arm clean off.

“Hmph, now we’re even,” Yuri smiled darkly.

Sen grunted in pain, holding her shoulder. Yoru lost his breath for a moment before coming back to reality, rushing to Sen’s side and casting a healing spell but it was no use.

“This-! A dark spell from the underworld-!! Brother! What have you done?!” Yoru looked over to his older brother with horror.

Yuri did not answer him. All Yuri did was smile at him sweetly before saying,“All that I need left, is you, Yoru."

Sweat ran down Sen’s face. Yoru stood no chance against Yuri like this. Glancing to the forest, she made her decision. He had a better chance of surviving there than here!

Resolutely, Sen stood up and gripped Yoru by his collar. With all of her strength, she hurled Yoru over her shoulder and through the closing barrier of the Lusetry Forest.

As if time slowed, Yoru watched as Sen turned back around to face the monster that stood before her, alone. And just like that, the barrier closed, leaving Sen to fight against Yuri while Yoru, Chayi, Fey, and Ignis were trapped inside the forest with the disciples, mythical beasts and demons.

21