My Dearest (2)
1.4k 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following day, Yurina got up at 8:30  am to wash up. When she arrived down at the kitchen, she saw Ethan running back and forth between the dishes that were cooking on the stove to cutting whatever it was that was on the granite island table.

Ethan spotted her and smiled, “Good morning. How was your sleep?”

“It was good, thanks. And you?” 

“I… slept well too.”

Although Ethan said that, Yurina knew better. He must have been up all night devising on what to cook for Yurina. After all, this would have been Yurina and Ethan’s first breakfast together. Just as Yurina came to give Ethan a hand, he was quick to reject her help.

“Oh, no. It’s alright. There’s not much left to do. You can go ahead and take a seat first. Breakfast will be out shortly,” Ethan smiled with his hands lightly extended out to usher her gently away.

He was hesitant in touching her because he knew how much the OG hated coming into contact with him, thus Ethan remembered to keep his distance and could only retract his fingers away. This was something Yurina observed. 

“Alright. I’ll go sit down,” Yurina smiled and went to the dining table.

***

After Ethan was done cooking, he served breakfast. When Yurina saw her breakfast, it was a whole entree! Sauteed shrimp and chicken carbonara with a light yet rich and creamy soup on the side. There was even a salad bowl. Yurina’s eyes sparkled before softening. She sighed internally; the OG really did not treasure what she had. What a waste.

“It looks delicious,” Yurina smiled.

Ethan blushed and gave her a smile in return. “I hope it’s to your taste.”

Picking her fork up, she twirled it before bringing the pasta into her mouth. As soon as the food touched her taste buds, it was an explosion  of flavor!! The savory creamy sauce was excellent while the softness of the pasta was just right. Her face showed what she was feeling, and Ethan saw it all. He smiled happily; his wife was enjoying the breakfast he cooked.

“It’s so good. I didn’t know you were such a good cook!” Yurina exclaimed.

Ethan just gave her a pleasant smile, trying to hide a certain sadness in his eyes.

Of course OG Yurina would not have noticed; she never gave Ethan an ounce of her attention. And Yurina saw that. Although she knew that Ethan was extremely happy that Yurina was willing to interact with him, Yurina knew that Ethan was also holding back because of the type of person OG Yurina was. As they ate together peacefully, Yurina knew she had some work to do.

When their peaceful breakfast came to an end, Yurina told Ethan that she was going out for a bit. Ethan did not ask where she was going but just told her to come back home safely. Yurina’s heart was wrenched painfully when Ethan said that!!! Ethan looked like an abandoned puppy as she left the house. But she had to do this in order to devote herself completely to the man. Thus, she went straight to business.

Yurina went and visited all of the men OG Yurina had slept with and was still currently keeping a sexual relationship. She was going to end them. 

“It’s not you, it’s me.”

“I’m sorry. But it’s not going to work out between you and me.”

“I have a husband.”

“I know you have others so I’m breaking it off.”

“You’ll be fine.”

“You’ll live without me.”

“We will never meet outside of work again.”

“From now on, we will be professional coworkers.”

“It’s true that we will never be able to erase the fact that we had a physical relationship, but it’s not like you haven’t slept with others before either.”

“So, good bye.”

These were only some of the statements Yurina used when breaking it off with OG Yurina's sex buddies. 

When Yurina was finally done, she sat in her luxury car with her forehead on the wheel. Fuck! Just how many men did she sleep with?! Yurina wanted to go crazy, but at least it was done and over with. She made sure to clarify with those men that their relationships were now over, and if they tried to put their hands on her, she’d deal with them herself - which in fact, she had to do with three of them. She had to physically - and forcefully - let them know that it was over. 

Yurina also filtered through her phone. She’d delete the numbers that were not needed or were insignificant. Thus in the end, she only left the company’s number, Ethan’s number and work-related phone numbers. 

Leaning back in her seat, Yurina rubbed her eyes and looked out her window. Then she stopped. A certain store caught her eye, which then sparked an idea in her mind. 

***

For the next few days, Ethan and Yurina continued their daily lives without much interaction but one could not deny that the atmosphere between them have softened and eased out by a lot. They would greet each other in the morning and when they returned home. After work was done, they would both go straight home. 

One night when Ethan returned home very late, well, it was more like he had a lot of paperwork to do, so when he returned home and saw that all of the lights were out, he figured that Yurina was perhaps asleep.

As soon as he opened the doors and turned on the lights, he suddenly heard a sound that made his heart jump! 

POP!!!

When he looked over, he saw the most beautiful woman standing before him who was all dolled up but still retained her natural-looking face with little to no makeup. She wore a simple white dress that fell down to her knees that were paired with a pair of nude open-toed heels. Her wavy black hair was brushed to the side one shoulder, exposing her the open back of her dress. 

Only when Ethan’s soul returned back to his body did he realize what was happening. Yurina had just pulled the string from one of the confetti bombs she was holding. And not only that but the whole living room was decorated. There was even a cake on the table and soft music playing in the background.

Yurina smiled beautifully, “Welcome home, Ethan.”

“W-what…? H-ho-? What’s going on?” Ethan fumbled over his words.

Yurina reached over and grabbed the dumbstruck man’s hand, leading him into the living room. Sitting down on the couch together, Yurina looked over to Ethan, who had yet to understand what she was doing. She just smiled.

“Ethan, you’re a good man. But me, I’ve been a horrible person. I never paid attention to you and have caused you heartbreak. I told you that this would be a marriage without love, but you never once complained. I don’t understand why you love me so much…” Yurina began. “I don’t deserve you.”

Yurina then looked into Ethan’s eyes, “However! From this day forward, I will never look away from you again! I will love you faithfully and be loyal to you. I will change my ways. Only now did I realize how good of a person you are. I want to be with you. I am different from who I was in the past, so from now on, I’m yours… that is if you’re still willing to accept me…” Yurina stood up and grabbed a ring box that was sitting on the lamp desk beside the couch. Grabbing the box, she got down on her knee and opened the box, revealing two rings. “So, I’ll ask you this… are you willing to marry me? This time, for real.” 

Ethan’s eyes widened in awe. He looked at the sincerity in her round, honey brown-colored eyes. His reflection was reflected within her eyes.

“All the things I said about this marriage being one without love, I take it back. I take it all back! I’m not doing this because I was rejected or anything, and I’m definitely not asking you as a rebound. I just want to be with you. I want to be your wife, and I want to have a family with you…” she looked into his icy blue eyes. 

This was something Yurina has always yearned for in her past life... 

Ethan’s heart trembled as he looked at her sparkling, unwavering eyes. She meant it. Suddenly, a stream of tears ran down his cheek. Ethan never thought that one day Yurina would come to love him; never thought that one day his love would be returned.

Before Yurina could even move, Ethan lunged for her, pulling her close into his embrace as teardrops fell from his eyes onto her shoulders, running down her back and down her collar as he answered yes, yes, yes so many times. Within Yurina’s heart, she too, felt exhilarated and full. Ethan was willing to accept her. This time, she will make Ethan happy. 

Only after a long while did they part. Yurina wiped away his tears and slipped the ring onto his finger. When she saw his ring finger, she halted momentarily before putting the ring on. Around Ethan’s ring finger was a very, very light colored band which looked similar to the one around her finger. It was only in this world that she discovered this vine-like band around her finger because she went to get a ring fitted. However, she was also very familiar with this design - it looked exactly like the imprint from when she and Rius got married.

Ethan had it too… was this just a coincidence? 

Ethan did not notice the slight abnormality in her hesitation before the ring was slipped on. He was just so lost in his thoughts as he put Yurina’s ring on her finger. Yurina looked up to Ethan, whose eyes were still very misty. She just chuckled as she cradled his face within her palms. Pulling him close, she kissed his forehead, his eyes and his lips. 

Ethan blushed profusely, however he did not refuse her. He had longed for Yurina for far too long. This was the love he wanted even if he never asked for it. And if it was possible, he wished Yurina would remain like this forever! Forever his.

Yurina then parted and got up to go get some wine, but before she could even leave, Ethan grabbed Yurina once again, embracing his arms around her waist as he buried his face against her stomach. It felt like he was dreaming, thus he just wanted to hold onto it longer in case he woke up from this pleasant dream. And Yurina did not push him away. She hugged his head, stroked his back and patted his head softly. Yurina knew what Ethan was feeling, thus she remained within his embrace.

After drinking wine and eating the cake, they both made their way to Yurina’s room, which was the master bedroom, after all, they were now going to be sleeping together every single night.

***

Leading him into the bedroom, Yurina turned around and revealed her back to him. Shen then slightly looked over her shoulder with a seductive charm.

"Are you willing to help me undress?"

Ethan was speechless. He was a cherry boy, a virgin. He kept himself for Yurina. He has restrained himself for a very long time. And now that she was willing, Ethan felt like all hell was going to break lose. But very slowly, he approached Yurina, standing just a few inches behind her as his restless fingers reached for her zipper.

His body was tall, broad and powerful, towering over Yurina's, but she didn't mind, rather, she felt calm and safe, filled with anticipation. Grabbing the zipper, he pulled it with a non staggering steady pace; one that was neither too fast or too slow. 

Feeling his breath on her neck and shoulders, a shiver crawled up upon her skin, making her moan lightly. Ethan's large hands peeled the dress from her shoulders as he dipped his head to kiss her skin. A kiss that sent a numbing yet satisfying electric shock through her body. A soft moan escaped her lips as she rolled her head to the side, opening her neck to the ravenous man behind her.

Her dress fell off onto the ground with a soft thud. All that was left on her were her white laced panties, further enticing Ethan. Ethan continued to kiss her skin, marking her as his while his large hands roamed her body; from fondling her breasts and nipples to the dip of her waist, to the curve of her hips and to her perky, round butt.

Yurina felt the man move in close behind her, grinding himself against her, feeling the tent in his pants. His cock was throbbing viciously. Yurina gave Ethan a mischievous smile and grinded herself against him, making him groan.

Yurina let out a laugh, turning around to help the man strip. Yurina marveled at the man's body - he was perfectly sculpted from head to toe. The sparkle in her eyes twinkled as she leaned forward and kissed the man, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Ethan was more than eager to engage in this sexual conduct as he pulled her up so that she was riding on his hips with her legs crossed behind his back, tongues fighting viciously with threads of saliva spilling from their lips. 

Ethan gently placed Yurina down on the bed. When he parted his lips from Yurina, she could see the lust and hunger in his eyes, yet he was kind and gentle. Her heart fluttered.

Ethan stared down at the petite woman on the bed whose body glowed with a luminous sheen of light. Her tinted skin, the mist in her eyes, her plumps lips that made him crazy and her very existence! They were all driving him mad. She was beautiful.

He leaned down and teased one of her nipples while he sucked and lightly nipped the other. Yurina moaned as her body swayed, unable to contain her lust and yearning.

Working his way down, Ethan kissed her stomach and peeled away Yurina's panty. She was dripping wet even though she had yet to be touched down there.

Ethan's rough and calloused fingers gently caressed her inner thighs as he parted them, staring at her with an insatiable desire. Yurina just tilted her head and smiled, wrapping her hands under each knee, bringing her knees to her chest, opening herself to her husband.

Ethan swallowed the lump in his throat as his cock twitched.

Ethan leaned forward, taking in her sweet, naughty scent. Bringing one finger up, her lightly touched her.

"Ngh-!" Escaped from her.

The fire burned within Ethan. Just like what he learned from watching all of those adult videos, he teased her vagina and played with her. He never told anyone or her, but he has watched many adult videos for the sake of being able to sexually please Yurina. He would always imagine the woman as Yurina. No matter how enticing or beautiful the actress was, Yurina would always replace the actress; her very being occupied his entire mind. 

Seeing her react like how he wanted, Ethan smiled widely before moving in and sticking out his tongue to lick her vagina lips before plunging his tongue in and out to eat her vagina. And he did so while his finger continuously pumped in and out of her.

Leaking profusely, Yurina moaned. "Ngh-! Ah, ahhh. Hah-! There-" her breathy pleas echoed in his ears.

Yurina was fairly surprised at how skilled Ethan was despite being a virgin. She would not mention it to him but she was certain he has had his fair share of watching adult videos to learn from.

Hitting her g-spot, Yurina let out a yelp, arching her back from the bed. Ethan chuckled at her reaction. How adorable, he thought. 

Finally pulling away, Yurina could see that Ethan could no longer hold back. He wanted to enter her. Yurina brought her fingers down and parted her vagina lips for him. It was such an erotic sight that Ethan's head nearly exploded at that sight of her. 

Bringing the tip of his cock to the entrance, he rubbed it against her, ready whenever she was. Yurina gave him a smile. Pushing himself through, Ethan moaned loudly as his throbbing cock entered her hot and warm vagina. 

"Ahhh."

"Mhm. Ah. Ah."

Before Yurina could even say anything, Ethan was already thrusting in and out of her, ramming himself as deep as he could. He has longed for this - for her. He wanted no one else. Just her. Feeling all of his emotions, Yurina reached over and hugged his head as their bodies rocked.

Ethan licked and marked her breasts, her stomach, her collarbone, all that he could. She was his, and he wanted everyone to know that. 

"Ah! Ah! Ahh! T-there-!! Harder! Ethan!!" Yurina shouted as she clawed his back.

Hearing the sounds of slapping skin accompanied with the wet sounds of their love fluids, Yurina was losing herself to the pleasure.

And as for Ethan, he has already ventured to the moon and back more than a hundred times.

21