Prologue
1.6k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah-! Ow-! Honey-!! I'm sorry-!" The woman cried as her husband gripped her by her hair while beating her face. Her husband was drunk and incoherent, however, he did not forget to beat his wife black and blue.

Hovered in the corner was a young teenage girl and hidden within her arms were two small children, fraternal twins to be exact, one boy and the other a girl; both were around the age of 6. The young teenage girl watched her father beat her mother with alert eyes, having a protective stance over the twins in case her drunk father wandered over.

The twins whimpered in fear, crying silent tears. But the teenage girl was calm. She turned over to the twins, gave them a gentle smile and kissed them on their foreheads tenderly. Following the soft kisses, she brought her finger up to her lips, telling them stay quiet.

The teenage girl, Yuna Lee, knew that when her father was drunk, he'd always hit her mother. And from that point on, his vision would become blurred but he'd attack anyone else who made any other noise, thus she always kept calm and watched over the twins.

Seeing how her mother struggled and how her father abused them, Yuna was determined. She was going to leave this place and take the twins with her.

She was finally 16 years old while her two younger siblings were 10 years old. Due to their father’s battery, their mother ended up passing away. Having no one to take the blows for them, especially since they lived far away from all their other relative - and Yuna did not want to be a burden - , Yuna was the one who suffered the physical abuse. But she was never one to back away from a fight. She would fight back against her father despite being beaten black and blue. 

One time, after the beating was done, it was already in the dead of night. Her deadbeat dad was asleep, so were the twins. Not wanting to be in the house at that moment, Yuna exited her house and headed downtown. When she finally reached town square, she sat down on one of the benches and closed her eyes, thinking of ways to earn money to leave the house. There was one method, but it required her body as payment. The thought of it made her skin crawl, but it was a lot better than living with an abusive father or living with other relatives that didn't even care about them.

Determined, Yuna went to one of the most popular hostess clubs. Although their door sign was closed, they had yet to lock their doors. One of the employees looked over and noticed a tattered girl; long black hair with bangs that swept to the side, showing her large obsidian eyes that looked like they were filled with stars. Although she was young and tender, because her skin was still pearly white, the bruises on her cheeks were very noticeable.

Yuna asked if they were looking for any recruitments and if they had any positions open that would allow her to make the most money fastest. The employees were ready to turn her away however, Yuna got down on her knees and begged. She begged with her peach blossom eyes, tears welling at the corners of her eyes, refusing to fall. 

She told them about her problem and how even the police did nothing to help. But they still refused, saying she was underaged to engage in such acts. She begged and begged, making herself look extremely pitiful. Although she was already 16, she still looked like a pubescent teenage girl, and this was half due to malnourishment and neglect from her abusive father.

Finally, the club’s big boss came to oversee the commotion. There, he saw a pitiful girl who was willing to do anything to survive in a world that was survival of the fittest; he saw the resolute determination in her eyes and raised his hand.

“I’ll train her myself.”

The other hostesses were shocked. This club was not only a hostess club but a well-known brothel for the elites, and Yuna knew that.

“Come with me,” said the big boss, extending his hand out to the tender girl.

Yuna had decided to take this road. There was no turning back. She took ahold of the man’s hand. He led her upstairs to the private rooms and examined her personally.

Her body was still fresh and developing, tender but bruised and damaged. It wasn’t a rare occasion for high schoolers to have sex at this age. But the big boss could tell right away that she was a virgin. The big boss was not a pervert, but a man who has seen enough of this world to understand her actions. And plus, Yuna preferred this big boss to be the one to take her virginity. She could tell that he was a kind man despite the business he was running.

That night, the big boss, Charles, treated her tenderly, letting her reach the highest peak of lust, having her first orgasm with his fingers playing inside her flower. When Charles felt like she was ready, he positioned his cock up against her flower lips, rubbing it up and down against those puckering lips.

When he inserted his cock into her vagina, she felt pain spike through her body. Soon after, the pain subsided and pleasure came. Charles was an expert when it comes to pleasuring a woman. That night, he taught Yuna many things - how to move her hips, a woman’s pleasure spots and how to make a man feel good.

And the number one rule he told her to remember was, now that she was working under him, was to never let her emotions overcome her rationality. To keep her heart and body separate. 

As time went on, Charles continued to teach Yuna personally. When he felt like she was ready, she got her first customer. She was only 17. From that point on, Yuna began making the money she needed. However, although many would get swept away, either by money or lust, Yuna remained focused. And she was different from the others. Perhaps it was how she perceived things and how her childhood shaped her thoughts, but she had an idea.

Yuna decided that she would do something small on the side other than working through the club. Yuna created an exclusive blog website in which she would set up dates with clients; for clients who have been neglected, rejected, or has unrequited love. She would be their shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen to their stories and the person to shower them with love when no one else would. What she was doing was basically being a girlfriend escort.

It was quite successful as she was seen as quite the charmer, having a bright personality but also assertive despite her sad background. Yuna knew she wasn’t the only one who craved to be loved, so she was willing to give love to those who wanted it.

From this, she gained much more money than when she was using her own body for money at the club. Sometimes it wasn’t sex that her clients wanted; just the comforts of someone being there for them. Of course, there were times she met weirdos and had to block them. It was also because of Yuna’s past encounters with weirdos that she had taken boxing, taekwondo and martial arts courses for herself.

She was finally 18 and had just barely graduated from high school, but she was not going to college. Yuna decided to quit working at the club while she expanded her website, taking on the occupation of being an escort instead. However, she didn't forget to drop by the club to visit every once in a while. She enjoyed her current lifestyle and she was saving money to fund for the twins tuition rather than for her own. Yuna had to learn many things on her own, becoming a strong, independent woman that even surprised Charles.

By becoming an exclusive girlfriend escort, she experienced and learned many things from these dates from all kinds of people. Though she was exclusive to members through the club, Yuna was open to interact with people outside the circle, widening her resources. Many times she would be the one to initiate contact to those she has come across. This was a skill Yuna picked up - being quite perceptive of certain wants.

Yuna was finally able to break free from her abusive home, bringing the twins with her and getting a new home for the three of them to live in. From that point on, Yuna was both Cadence and Lucia’s mother, father and older sister. And Yuna continued with her lifestyle. Sure, she was looked down upon for being a slut or whore for money. But she ignored them because she truly understood what it was that she was doing. It wasn’t just for her but for those who come to her as well. She’d just flick haters off and sneer, “Double standard fuckers.”

When the twins finally graduated from high school, Yuna finally told them the truth about how her current occupation came to be. Yuna though that her siblings would be disappointed and disgusted. But that wasn’t their reaction. Instead, they cried. Their beloved older sister had so much to bear in order to give them a better life. She was too good to them. She has always been their protector since they were small, and she still is.

***

Four years have passed.

Cadence graduated and became a police officer. He was going to serve justice to those bastards who dare harm their own families and others, as well as to protect his sisters, while Lucia went on to become a teacher for elementary students.

These were peaceful times. But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end… they just never thought it would come so abruptly for them.

***

It was June 6th, the twins’ 25th birthday. Although Yuna was already 31, she still looked rather youthful as if she was still in her early 20’s because people often thought she was the younger sibling of the trio. She took good care of herself, mentally and physically.

Yuna was tasked with buying the cake to meet at a small park that they had always hung out together as children. Yuna was just across the street from the park. She could see the twins smiling brightly at her, waving her over. Yuna waved over as well. The lights have yet to turn green when suddenly, Yuna felt a harsh palms against her back, shoving her into the oncoming car. It was so sudden that the car did not manage to stop on time.

BBBBRRRAAAKKKKEEEE! CRASH!!

Someone screamed and chaos arose around her. Cadence and Lucia rushed over with distorted expressions seeing their older sister’s beautiful body all twisted, covered in blood. The perpetrator was immediately seized by another person in the crowd. With her last few breaths, she glanced over to the subdued person. It was an ex-coworker from the same club. Yuna remembered that this girl wasn’t getting any business and always butted heads with Yuna over that, which Yuna felt was neither her fault or problem.

Lucia and Cadence cried with slobbering and ugly faces. A soft smile appeared on her face as her eyes turned into two crescent moons. With a broken voice, she spoke, “...w-rry. I’... ne…”

Yuna wanted to tell them that she was fine, and that it didn’t hurt at all….

She tried lifting up her arms to pet their heads as she always did when they were children, but her arms were just too heavy that they wouldn’t move. In the distance, she heard sirens. Slowly, her vision became blurred as her hearing became muffled. Then, blackout. She was gone...

***

This was the life record that System C-2 was watching as the soul was passed to him. Despite the life she lived, although she was somewhat broken, her broken soul remained pure… 

It was one of the most beautiful souls C-2 has seen out of the billions of souls that has been passed over to him. This was the soul C-2 would attach himself to and guide through worlds. It wasn't a perfect soul, but it the perfect one for him. 

If C-2 could cry. He probably would've. Even in death, what she worried about most were her siblings. From this point on, C-2 would guide this broken yet beautiful soul to mend those broken worlds. 

C-2: [Soul selected. Soul link, activated. Initiating contact in 3… 2… 1…]

24