Colosseum of Champions (6)
789 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Placed in the best seats of the inn, they drank, ate and watched the sunset beyond the mountains. It was a magical sight.

Just then, a woman and man came bursting through the doors!

“Someone help us!”

“Please! Someone help us!”

The frantic couple ran up to the seated guests, giving them a fright.

“Our son was taken! Please save him!”

Despite hearing their desperate cries, no one else in the inn moved. They all had their own things to do; had their own problems to deal with as well. It wasn’t the first time a child had been taken or had ran off on their own before disappearing.

“Please! He was taken by flower nymphs… Please…”

Hearing the name, Yoru’s ears perked up. “The flower nymphs? In Alfeya?”

He then leaned over the railing and looked down to the couple on the first floor. “Flower nymphs, you say? Did they have red, glowing tattoos running down their spines? Wavy, red, fiery hair with flower crowns and sashes?”

The couple looked up to the handsome man that leaned over.

“Yeah… how did you know?” the man’s eyes widened.

“Those are Krorid flower nymphs…” Yoru muttered.

Although he muttered those last words, the couple still heard the name of those flower nymphs. These Krorid flower nymphs were mischievous nymphs that preyed on the sexual essence of men and women. It didn’t matter if the captive people were a child or a grown up. If the captive prey was a child, the Krorid had other ways of drawing out their essence for nourishments. However, Krorid never kills their prey; they just suck up the energy to survive. After they’ve had their fill, they release their prey. They lived and thrived down south where the temperature was always warm.

“What are they doing up north in Alfeya?” Sen pondered. “It’s still cold out so there’s no way they’d come up here just to find food.”

Sen stood up. Yoru looked over to her in surprise. “Where are you going?”

Sen began walking without saying anything.

He looked to the couple then back to Sen. “Ah-! Don’t tell me-! You’re going to get involved?”

“There’s no harm in going to see what is going on,” Sen replied as she headed down to the first floor. “You can go home first.”

“Alright. I’ll see you when you get back!” Yoru called out to her.

After talking to the couple, she found out that after the Krorids took their son, they headed west towards Herlxs. They also gave Sen something that belonged to their son, something that was covered with his scent. Using the wooden sword that the boy always carried around, Sen placed a tracking spell and began her journey.

By the time she reached her destination, night had fallen. It was a forest of wisteria trees, but instead of being the lavender-purple color, they were dyed blood red with streaks of orange. Sen wrinkled her nose as she walked into the wisteria forest that had a faint glow to it underneath the moonlight. The forest was eerily silent as Sen tread through, brushing the wisterias that hung low from her face.

Suddenly, she heard soft whispers and giggles sound off from the distance. Sen had hid her presence from the moment she left the inn that way she could remain hidden. Moving stealthily, she crept near the area from which the soft, alluring giggles came from. When she finally reached the site, she hid behind a thick tree and peeked over. 

Seeing the seductive appearances these Krorids possess, Sen could only nod her head in recognition as to why men would fall head over heels for these nymphs. Plump red cherry lips, E-cup sized breasts, tiny waists with wide hips. With a creamy peachy skin color that had a tint of pink, it made them all the more alluring.

When Sen saw the boy, it turned out, it was not a boy but a grown man. A decently good-looking young man. Sen furrowed her brow. Although the boy was under the Krorids’ hypnosis, deducted from how the parents described their son and how he lacked the common sense of being lured by strangers, Sen came to the conclusion that their son may be someone with special needs. And these Krorids took advantage of that. 

The Krorids caressed the man’s body and even played with his hardened cock, teasing it playfully. Although this was their way of life, Sen could not stand by and just watch a helpless young man get violated against his own will. As she watched the scene play out before her, Sen sensed the abnormal heat spreading throughout her body, which made her confused.

She was brought up with this kind of background so none of this should faze; she was also quite thick-skinned when it came to stuff like this. So why was she suddenly feeling the heat?

“Oh~, they’re really getting it on,” Sen heard a low whisper by her ear.

Startled, she turned around and saw Yoru looking at her with a smirk plastered to his face with his arms languidly crossed.

Sen glanced back and forth between Yoru and the orgy. She pulled out her fan and covered Yoru’s view from the obscene event.

“What are you doing here? I thought you left back to Dune,” she whispered.

“I got curious. It’s strange for Krorids to this far up north. So, I wanted to hear the answer for myself,” he said as he was about to shift his eyes back to the orgy.

But Sen shifted her fan, preventing him from seeing. He shifted his eyes down to her. “What are you doing?”

“What are you doing staring wantonly at other women’s naked bodies?! How do you think Hana would feel if she knew you’ve ogled at other women’s bodies other than hers?” Sen asked earnestly. 

Yoru’s eyes widened briefly. Suddenly, he hurled to the side, stifling his laughter. She was truly adorable! Looking at her pursed lips and slightly narrowed eyes, he could tell she was very sincere. It made his heart flutter. He smiled deeply and leaned toward her.

“Don’t worry. I may be an animal, but I’m an obedient one, willing to wait for my beloved.” Pulling back, he gave her a wink.

Sen scoffed at that remark and pushed him aside. Yoru had stalled her long enough.

“Evening ladies,” Sen asked as she opened her fan and fanned herself. “I’m here for that man. Can you all let him go?”

“Oh-! We have a visitor!”

“Perhaps it’s his wife?!”

“Oh~, Boohoo~!”

“But isn’t he just a little dummy? He’s like a little child despite being such a fine grown man. Not only that, but he’s also a virgin.”

“Virgins are the best!”

“They have the most pent-up sexual essence!”

“She must have been waiting to take his first time! But we already took his first time! Ahahahaha~!”

The Krorids laughed and teased with their soft, high-pitched, charming voices.

Sen just kept a light smile on her lips. A smile that did not reach her eyes. With a gentle sweep of her fan, she blasted the Krorids away, leaving only the young man on his bed of flowers.

When Sen walked closer to the young man, she touched his chin and turned him so that he faced her. Looking into his eyes, she could tell that the man was still deeply rooted within the euphoric state the Krorids placed him into.

Suddenly, the dazed man pounced onto Sen without warning and bit right into her flesh on the left side of her neck. Sen did not expect the man to suddenly move and attack her. But shortly after the man bit her, she felt an electrifying pulse rush through her body as the man’s hands began wandering across her body, tearing at her clothes. 

But before he could proceed any further, Sen kicked him off. She sent him flying into a tree, which knocked him out upon the moment of impact. Adjusting her clothes, she winced at the slight pain on her neck. Although it was not a deep bite that bled, it was still deep enough to leave a mark on her pale skin. 

“Are you alright?” she heard Yoru’s voice ask from right behind her.

Sen turned around, “Yeah, I’m fine. It’s not that serious. I should’ve been more cautious. I never thought he’d jump onto me like that.”

Yoru sighed sarcastically, “And here I thought you would've been more cautious. You dealt with all kinds of men in your life, haven’t you?”

Sen could not refute him. He was right. She has always been cautious. 

Sen just lightly scoffed and turned away from him back to the unconscious man.

“What? Are you sulking?” Yoru teased. “Are you really going to touch him? After what he did to you?”

“He's under their hypnosis. And I told the parents I would try to find him, and if I did. I’d bring him back,” Sen stated as she hauled the unconscious man onto one shoulder. Because she was such a petite woman carrying a large, limp body of a man, they created a dynamic and amusing image. 

Yoru laughed as he reached over and took the unconscious man from Sen’s grasp. 

Just as they were about to exit the forest, right at the edge, pain struck throughout Sen’s entire body as a wave of heat crawled up her body. The heat and tingling sensation was much stronger than what she had felt earlier. 

“Sen! Sen! What’s wrong?” Yoru hastily tossed the unconscious man aside and rushed to Sen’s side.

Waves of heat pulsed through her body. Just the slightest touch from Yoru made her moaned softly. 

“W-wait. Don’t touch me-!” Sen abruptly shoved Yoru aside.

When he looked at her, he saw the tinted blush upon her cheeks, the alluring redness at the corners of her eyes and the mistiness within her eyes.

Yoru’s movements halted.

Sen panted lightly as she hugged herself, trying to keep her composure. 

“Ohohohoho~! Looks like the aphrodisiac effect is finally kicking in~!”

“Took her long enough.”

“A-aphrodisiac?” Sen mumbled.

“Mhn. Our wisteria flowers are special, you see? They contain a special pollen that emits a relaxant and aphrodisiac effect to our prey. It’s an odorless, colorless and tasteless pollen that is breathed in. Once it's in your system, the crave for release will not subside until you’ve been satisfied~.”

Sen scowled before she turned back to look at Yoru.

“T-take him back first! By the time you’re done, I should be finished here too! Go!” Sen urged Yoru to leave.

“Ahaha! How chivalrous! The thing about our special pollen is that you cannot leave until the sexual intercourse is done. Either you comply or you die, but many of our prey have complied obediently and willingly~.”

“Bullshit!” Sen spat, which surprised Yoru. He has rarely heard her swear.

“Go! What are you still doing here? Go!”

Yoru sighed, got up, threw the unconscious man over his shoulder and left.

Shit! I can’t believe I let my guard down… but then again, I’ve never experienced anything like this before, Sen tried justifying herself before she blacked out. 

“Come here~. We’ll help~. We’ll make things all better~,” the sweet, devils whispered.

When Sen opened her eyes, she found herself lying down on the flower bed where the young man once was. Surrounding her were not female flower Krorids, but male ones, devilishly handsome ones. They surrounded her and began touching her sensually, making her skin burn. Sen gasped. She was always weak to such pleasures but Sen always knew when to draw the line. But in this instant, it was out of her control.

Fucking it all, Sen slid her fingers down to her vagina that had long been craving for attention. One of the male Krorid helped Sen take off her underwear to expose her pink flower. Feeling the cold wind brush against her exposed skin, Sen’s lip quivered. 

Seeing how she was finally in the mood, the male Krorids were eager to dive in. They each bent down and began stripping Sen from her clothes. Some held her arms above her head; some raised her legs and pressed her knees against her chest, exposing her vagina even more as Sen played with herself. The others licked, kissed and teased her tenderly. Her eyes were moist but she was still rational enough to make her own decisions. And at this moment, this was her choice.

20