Chapter 11 – is this how women feel when they are in heat? Part 1
1.3k 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time goes on as I wait for the tea to come. Just me in the room reading some Manga.

~Warning…Warning… Five minutes till [Irresistible Aura] activates~

Listening to the warning,  my reaction is calm and collected since I know I’m in an enclosed area. 

The Room is all enclosed and semi-soundproofed, you are able to hear others but only if they make really loud noises. Which I doubt they will. 

Wait a second I still haven't gotten my tea shit! 

In other words, when they bring my tea the Aura will be released outside of the room into the hallway. What to do?

Working my brain I got a sudden knock on my door.

“How Much time?”

~2 minutes and 36 seconds~

I quickly open the door, in front of my I see Annya with a metal plan holding a Metal strainer and a filled cup

“Here is your order, and do you need anything else?”

“No, Thank you Annya”

Before closing the door, she stops it.

“Ryan I got a question.”

“Err not right now, I’ll answer in a bit”

Closing the door, she stops it again.

“Look is it possible for me to-”

~45 seconds left~

Aggh leave me alone for a second.

“Sorry, can you come back in a bit. So please just let me close the door.”

The time goes down every second and my heart races faster, I can feel my blood going through 2my veins. On the outside I started to secrete a mixture of water,salt,and sugar. My breathing had gotten heavier ever since the timer hit a minute. I grab on to my chest where my heart would be.

The reason being for this is because I’m in heat, as I did not experienced the aura clearly seems like the symptoms are heavier.

Sweat starts dripping down my face on to the floor, I’m still holding on to the door tryna keep me posted up.

“Ryan are you okay? You don’t look well.”

“Y-yes, just leave please come back in thirty minutes”

“Alright”

Annya turns her back on me but, turns her head back to check on me. I can see her expression clearly and it’s a common face around me. A Worried face.  

I shut the door completely.

~20 seconds left~

The seconds feel like minutes, my body feels heavier than before, and my brain feels high. I try to control my breathing but my heart works faster than my lungs can intake o2. 

~[Irresistible Aura] Activated 22 minutes till deactivation~

Fuck me 22 minutes of torture, It’s hot so fucking hot. God damn it. 

I slump down to the comfortable spinny chair. Looking at my shirt I see small wet droplets on my shirt. I take off my shirt and white tank top exposing my sweaty front and bank, water droplets run down my hair dripping on to my back.

I never experienced this kind of heat before, I’ve experienced extreme heat in weather terms but not sexually. Oh, fuck it feels like its both. I don’t know what these women feel when they are in the heat but I’m sorry for them.

Since, I’m sweating a marathon; I look at my watch. I don’t know if it’s me or not but time felt slow as fuck.

Knock...Knock…

Jumping from the sound of a Knock, I yell.

“Who is it?”

 

“I check on customers and rooms to see if everything is alright, its required for the business to do every two hours. So is everything alright?”

Thinking twice before responding, I decided to ask her for a drink.

“Yes, can you bring me a cold water bottle, how much will it be?”

“Oh okay, water is absolutely free”

Ahhh I want my tea.

Since I’m in the heat and  I can’t drink my warm and hot apple tea; I sulk heavily with salty tears or sweat.

A couple of minutes or seconds go by but the employee gave me a nice cold water bottle. How? Well, I opened the door quickly and snatched out her hand, which was rude but I said thanks after and apologized.

I downed half of the 500mili-liter bottle, and used the rest of the bottle on my body; being soaked with cold water; I had a tingling sensation below, now that I’m more aware of my lower body. Blood is pushed towards the tip of my penis, the feeling is like it’s about to explode at any second.

My attempt to cover it by using the waist of my joggers, however, it was too strong that the pants were being stretched forward a bit.

My brain wasn’t functioning appropriately, that I started to fondle my two sacks and my rod, unintentionally moving my hands downward.

The pain I feel on my lower-body and how strong the boner was I could use it as a clothing hanger. 

I grab the water bottle, and dowse my self with... 

“FUCK!!”

I grabbed the warm and hot tea and dowse it on myself self-making the heat worse. Ultimately passing out on the floor. If someone walked in they would see my tent standing straight up while shirtless and showing my bare front.

(if you saw what was hear, I excuse my self I was drunk )

9