Ch70- 12 Keys of Oblivion
911 7 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

discord.gg/q5KWmtQARF

Join my Discord!


“Let’s recap,” I sighed as I looked at all the abilities I have gotten from the realms. “I managed to conquer 12 planes, each with its own unique challenges and rewards. Let me tell you, this shit wasn't easy. But I took them down, one by one, and gained some interesting new abilities in the process.”

“The first one Madness Key

Madness Magic: Once a week, you can use this magic to change any item to something random. The effect will be permanent or temporary depending on the user’s will. The changed item can become something better or worse depending on the nature of the magic.

I have tried it a few times on random items, and it is lackluster. No different than Wabbajack in the game. I mean, it can turn stone into a mighty sword, but what are the odds? There are trillions of things in existence. Am I exaggerating? Think again. Toilet Paper is an item, paper is another item, toilet seat is another. Why am I listing items that can be found in the toilet? I don’t know, maybe I am in toilet at the moment, but anyway, there are trillions of items in existence, and this fucker magic can turn an item to any other item.

Does it make it useless? Of course not, it is mighty useful. How? Simple, imagine a person throws me an explosion tag, I can just touch it and turn it into something else. Imagine I am in front of a sealed door, I can just touch it and turn it to something else. Imagine I am trapped in a cave. Touch and turn. So, yes. It depends heavily on luck, but is it useless, I don’t think so.

Second, Moonshadow, Azura’s plane. Twilight Key: This key would grant the user the ability to manipulate light and darkness while creating illusions. I explained this one, so I will just pass.

The next was Attribution's Share. Boethiah’s plane. Attribution's Share Key: The golden key shaped like a quill pen. When merged with the user’s body, it grants the ability to speak with great eloquence and persuade others with his words. The user can also use this ability to inspire his allies and boost their morale in battle.

Next, The Fields of Regret. Clavicus Vile’s plane. Boring, boring and boring. It was boring. Key of Redemption: This key grants the user the power to heal wounds. Once in a three years, the user can use it to heal himself or someone else of physical or emotional wounds. When used on an item, it can repair and restore it to its original state, even if it was previously broken or damaged.

The next one was Malacath's Ashpit. The fuckers there were tough as nails and stubborn as hell. But after a long, grueling battle, I emerged victorious, and got my hands on the Resilience of the Ashpit Key. This bad boy grants me increased endurance and resilience, allowing me to withstand harsh conditions and recover more quickly from fatigue and injury. It also grants me the ability to temporarily increase my physical strength. Not too shabby, I guess.

Then I ventured into Mephala's Spiral Skein. The place was a twisted labyrinth, with webs and traps around every corner. But I managed to find my way through and defeat the guardians, earning the Web Weaver Key. This key granted me the ability to create and manipulate intricate webs of chakra, which can be used to ensnare opponents or create barriers for protection. The user can also use these webs to transmit chakra-enhanced messages or signals over long distances. It's a helluva versatile tool. It is really different from the norm. I mean I thought I had perfect Chakra Control until I acquired this perk. Now, I can weave my chakra so thin, and so strong, it is unfuckingbeliavble. It is just awesome. It helps with Chakra Construct as well, so it is safe to say that I can create more variations of Rasengan with ease from now on.

Next came Meridia's Colored Rooms. The place was a psychedelic wonderland, with rainbows and shit everywhere. But the inhabitants weren't as friendly as the scenery, and I had to fight tooth and nail to conquer this realm. I was rewarded with the Purity's Radiance Key. This key granted me the ability to purify and cleanse my own chakra or that of others, removing any negative effects or debuffs.

Additionally, I can use this power to dispel illusions and reveal the truth. Quite a handy little tool, if I do say so myself. I mean, if I didn’t have Disenchant, I could have gotten rid of Orochimaru’s curse seal with this perk. Also, I can now banish Kyubi’s Chakra from Naruto’s body with ease. Welp, if that blonde shit hasn't managed to become friends with Kurama by now, I am just going to kill him but anyway. The only downside is I can only use it once a month.

After that, I ventured into Molag Bal's Coldharbour. This dark, freezing hellhole was one of the toughest battles I've ever faced, but I managed to come out on top. I acquired the Dominion's Grasp Key, which grants me the ability to temporarily weaken an opponent's willpower, making it easier to capture, subdue, or control them. However, the effect's duration and potency depend on the target's mental fortitude and resistance. It's a bit of a gamble, but the payoff can be huge. I mean, all of these can translate into less Genjutsu resilience. So, yeah. I can put others into genjutsu with much more ease. Tested when I was summoned by my Pumpkin.

I then tackled Namira's Scuttling Void. The place was dark and creepy as fuck, with bugs and all sorts of nasty creatures lurking in the shadows. But I conquered it and gained the Void's Embrace Key. This key allows me to temporarily become invisible and undetectable by normal means, making it easier to move stealthily or escape from dangerous situations. It basically activated one of the best Henge Perks, “Chameleon.” Basically I can hide in plain sight, and even can turn invisible for short durations. It's like a ninja's wet dream.

The second to last plane I conquered was Peryite's The Pits. This place was like a toxic wasteland, with diseases and poisons everywhere. But I managed to survive and conquer it. Welp, Purity’s Radiance Key was really helpful. It can expel poison from my system, so yeah. And was rewarded with the Balancing Plague Key. This key allows me to manipulate diseases and toxins, using them to create unique debuffs or afflictions. I can also use this power to heal or cure diseases and poisons, effectively turning the tables on my enemies. But I have to be careful not to overdo it, or I could end up causing more harm than good. It's a double-edged sword, but one that can be extremely useful when wielded properly.

And finally, I conquered Hermaeus Mora's Apocrypha. Tome of Secrets Key. This key, allowing me to learn new jutsu or spells at an accelerated rate. However, the sheer volume of knowledge can be overwhelming, and I have to be careful not to lose myself in it. If I use this power recklessly, I could end up damaging my own mind or going mad with power. But if I can keep my shit together, this key has the potential to make me virtually unstoppable. In a sense, it enhances my brain, easing up the learning process, bla bla bla. It is good, but there are risks.

Well, now that all the others were conquered, I returned to the Realm where it all began, Mehrunes Dagon's Deadlands. Hellflame Essence Key. This key grants me the ability to manipulate and enhance the destructive power of my fire jutsu, increasing their effectiveness  and hotness in battle. True flames of hell that burn so hot, it can melt solid rock in a second. I am the devil that can summon fire from hell, burn the world for a chuckle!

“Muhahaha!”

Seriously though, all keys have one or another drawback. Either cooldown time or some sort of double-edge. But all in all, they are awesome!


You can read up to 20 advanced draft chapters and the Next Checkpoint for extra chapters is missing 40 Dollars! You can now support me and have a weekly extra chapter!

patreon.com/thefanficgodN

 

55