Ch76- Konoha Chronicles 6(Final)- Hinata’s Path
854 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

discord.gg/q5KWmtQARF

Join my Discord!


Hinata stood in the center of an opening, her heart pounding in anticipation. With a determined gaze, she performed the summoning jutsu, feeling the pull of chakra as she was transported to a new realm. As the smoke of Hinata's summoning jutsu dissipated, she found herself in a breathtakingly beautiful landscape unlike anything she had ever seen before. She blinked, taking in the crystalline waters, lush forests, and towering snow-capped mountains around her. The landscape was a breathtaking fusion of ethereal beauty and tranquility, with crystalline waters, lush forests, and snow-capped mountains that stretched into the sky.

"Where am I?" she wondered aloud, her voice tinged with excitement and nervousness.

Just then, a young fox with shimmering white fur bounded towards her, its eyes full of curiosity. Hinata's eyes widened as she took in the creature's ethereal appearance.

"Hello there, human!" the fox greeted cheerfully. "My name is Yuki, and I welcome you to the White Fox Realm! It's been ages since a human has come to visit us."

Hinata blinked in surprise, her nervousness momentarily forgotten. "The White Fox Realm? I came to a fox realm?," she tilted her head cutely as a small smile crept up to her face, a slight blush coloring her cheeks. "My name is Hinata Hyuga, by the way. It's nice to meet you, Yuki."

Hinata smiled, knowing that fate had brought her to the perfect place to grow stronger. Foxes had always held a special place in Naruto's life, and now she would be connected to that same animal spirit. It seemed like destiny was weaving its magic, binding her and Naruto together even in their separate training journeys.

Yuki's eyes sparkled with delight. "Well, Hinata, it's a pleasure to meet you too! Follow me, and I'll take you to the White Fox Elder. They will want to meet you and determine if you have a connection with our realm."

Hinata nodded, her curiosity piqued as she followed Yuki through the enchanting landscape. Eventually, they arrived at a serene clearing where an ancient, majestic fox with pure white fur awaited them. This was the White Fox Elder, and her eyes held the wisdom of countless lifetimes.

"White Fox Elder," Yuki announced, "this is Hinata Hyuga, a human visitor seeking to learn from our realm."

The elder studied Hinata for a moment before speaking. "Greetings, Hinata Hyuga. I must first determine if you have a fate with our realm before we can proceed. Are you prepared for this test?"

Hinata nodded, determination filling her eyes. "Yes, White Fox Elder, I am ready."

"Very well," the elder said, her voice deep and resonant. "The test is simple. You must reach out and touch the surface of the Sacred Pool in the center of the clearing. If the water remains clear, you have no connection with our realm. If it changes color, you have a fate with us."

Taking a deep breath, Hinata stepped forward and gently touched the surface of the pool. To her amazement, the clear water transformed into a brilliant shade of blue, swirling with a myriad of other colors.

The White Fox Elder smiled, their eyes twinkling with approval. "Welcome, Hinata Hyuga. You have a destiny with our realm, and we shall help you grow stronger in your journey."

Hinata's heart swelled with gratitude and excitement, knowing that she had taken the first step towards a new and powerful path.

The training began in earnest, with the White Fox Elder teaching Hinata the secrets of their realm's unique chakra control and water transformation techniques. With each passing day, her determination and focus only grew stronger. She knew that Naruto was in danger from the Akatsuki, and she had to become powerful enough to stand by his side and protect him.

As the sun set each evening, Hinata would think of Naruto, imagining him training with the Tengu Tribe far away. She missed him dearly, but she knew that they were both working towards a shared goal: becoming strong enough to face the challenges ahead and protect the people they loved.

Under the watchful eye of the White Fox Elder, Hinata honed her skills in the Fox Style Taijutsu and learned to control the elusive Water Element. The elder would often tell her that as she became more proficient in their realm's abilities, her mastery over the water element would grow in turn.

With unyielding determination, Hinata pushed herself to her limits, her love for Naruto and her desire to protect him fueling her every action. She knew that the day would come when they would reunite, and she wanted nothing more than to stand proudly by his side as his equal, their hearts bound together by fate and their shared strength.

And so, beneath the watchful gaze of the White Fox Elder, Hinata continued her training, her spirit unwavering as she forged a new path for herself in the enchanted White Fox Realm.

Two years had passed since Hinata first arrived in the White Fox Realm, and she had made incredible progress in her training. She had not only honed her abilities but had also forged a deep bond with Yuki, the young fox who had welcomed her.

One beautiful afternoon, Hinata sat under a large, ancient tree, Yuki nestled comfortably in her embrace. As the sun's golden rays filtered through the leaves above, Hinata smiled and began telling Yuki stories about Naruto, her voice filled with affection.

"You know, Yuki, Naruto is an amazing person. He's always been so determined and strong, never giving up on his dreams, no matter how hard things got," she said, her eyes shining with admiration. "I've always admired him, and now we're together, facing challenges side by side."

Yuki listened intently, her eyes wide with curiosity. "Naruto sounds like a wonderful person. I can see why you care for him so much. But," she added with a mischievous grin, "I bet he's never met a fox as charming as me!"

Hinata laughed, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Oh, I don't know, Yuki. Naruto has met quite a few interesting creatures in his time, including the Nine-Tails itself! But you're definitely one of the most charming foxes I've ever met."

Yuki puffed up her chest proudly, her tail wagging with delight. "Well, I should hope so! I've been your faithful companion and training partner for two years, after all."

Hinata smiled warmly, hugging Yuki a little tighter. "Yes, you have. And I'm so grateful for everything you've taught me, Yuki. You've helped me become stronger than I ever thought possible."

Yuki nuzzled into Hinata's embrace, her eyes softening with affection. "I'm just glad I could help, Hinata. You're like a sister to me, and I know that when you and Naruto are reunited, you'll be able to stand by his side with confidence."

As they sat together under the tree, Hinata and Yuki continued to reminisce about their time in the White Fox Realm, their bond stronger than ever. And with each passing day, Hinata's determination to protect Naruto and her friends grew, fueled by the power and wisdom she had gained from her time with the White Foxes.


You can read up to 20 advanced draft chapters and the Next Checkpoint for extra chapters is missing 40 Dollars! You can now support me and have a weekly extra chapter!

patreon.com/thefanficgodN

 

 

47