Ch83- Nakama Power!
905 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

discord.gg/q5KWmtQARF

Join my Discord!


Again a story from another anime at the end of the chapter. Tell me how you like them. This one is mostly about that part.

--

They continued to sit in each other's embrace, enjoying the warmth and comfort of being together again. Naruto and Hinata spoke softly, reminiscing about their time apart.

Naruto's eyes softened as he gazed at Hinata. "I really missed you, Hinata. It was hard being away from everyone, but being away from you was the toughest."

Hinata smiled, her cheeks flushing pink. "I missed you too, Naruto. I thought about you every day and wondered how you were doing."

Naruto leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I'm just so glad to be back with you."

As they shared tender moments, Koushin and Ino engaged in more playful and teasing banter. Ino elbowed Koushin in the ribs, a wicked grin on her face. "So, did you miss me as much as I missed you, or were you too busy playing hero in your summon realm?"

Koushin smirked, feigning nonchalance. "Oh, you know, a little bit of both. But, of course, I missed you, Ino."

Ino raised an eyebrow, challenging him. "Prove it."

Koushin leaned in, whispering something in her ear that made her burst into laughter. "Alright, alright, I believe you!"

As they sat together, Ino turned to Koushin, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. "Hey, Koushin, why don't you tell us another story? I loved the ones you told me about Sokka and Yue, Meruem and Komugi. They were so romantic."

Koushin nodded, a thoughtful expression on his face. "Alright, but this time, I'll tell you a story about friendship. It's about a young man named Luffy and his incredible journey with his Nakama."

Naruto and Hinata looked at each other, intrigued. They both loved a good story, and Koushin was an exceptional storyteller.

Koushin took a deep breath and began. "Luffy was just a young boy when he set out on his journey to become the King. He was determined, but he knew he couldn't do it alone. He needed friends, and so he began searching for them."

He paused for a moment, setting the stage for the story. "One by one, Luffy met people who would become his Nakama. They were all different, each with their own unique talents and abilities, but they all shared one thing – a deep bond of friendship with Luffy."

"First, there was Zoro, a skilled swordsman with a dream of becoming the world's greatest," Koushin continued. "Luffy saved Zoro from certain death, and in return, Zoro pledged his loyalty and his sword to Luffy's cause."

Ino listened intently, her eyes wide with wonder. "Wow, that sounds like a strong bond. They must've really trusted each other."

Koushin nodded. "They did, and their friendship only grew stronger as they continued on their journey. Next, they met Nami, a talented navigator with a troubled past. She was initially reluctant to join them, but Luffy's unwavering trust and support eventually won her over."

He continued, "As they sailed the seas, their crew grew with the addition of Usopp, a skilled marksman with a penchant for tall tales, and Sanji, a gifted cook with a heart of gold. Each of them had their own dreams and aspirations, but they shared a common goal – to help Luffy become the King."

As Koushin spoke, Naruto and Hinata exchanged glances, seeing the similarities between Luffy's crew and their own group of friends.

Koushin went on to describe the numerous adventures Luffy and his Nakama experienced, facing powerful foes and overcoming seemingly insurmountable challenges.

"But then," Koushin said, his voice growing somber, "a great enemy appeared, powerful enough to scatter Luffy's Nakama to the winds, sending them far and wide across the world."

Ino gasped, her hands clenching into fists. "That's awful! What did Luffy do?"

Koushin sighed, a solemn expression on his face. "Luffy wanted more than anything to find his scattered Nakama, but fate had other plans. He learned that his brother, Ace, was in the hands of the Marines and was about to be executed. Torn between his friends and his brother, Luffy chose to aid Ace."

He paused, allowing the weight of Luffy's choice to sink in. "Luffy battled against the world to save his brother, and for a moment, it seemed that he had succeeded. But the enemy was relentless, and despite Luffy's best efforts, Ace died."

Naruto's eyes widened, his heart aching for Luffy's loss. "That's... that's terrible."

Hinata nodded, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "How did Luffy cope with such a devastating loss?"

Koushin looked at them, his eyes filled with sorrow. "Luffy was devastated, of course. But more than that, he realized that he was too weak to protect those he cared about most. With no other choice, he made a difficult decision."

He took a deep breath before continuing, "Luffy sent a message to his crew, telling them that they needed to train for two years. After that time, they would meet again, stronger and more prepared to face the challenges that awaited them."

Ino's eyes shimmered with determination. "That's a powerful decision. To recognize your own weaknesses and strive to improve... it's something we can all learn from."

Koushin nodded in agreement. "Indeed, it is. So, each member of Luffy's crew dedicated themselves to their training, determined to become stronger for their captain and their friends."

Hinata leaned in closer, her curiosity piqued. "Where did they go to train? Did they have mentors like we did?"

Koushin nodded, acknowledging Hinata's question. "Yes, they each sought out the best possible training they could find. Some of them had mentors, while others relied on their own determination and ingenuity."

He glanced up at the sky, as if drawing inspiration from the stars. "Zoro, for example, knelt down before the very man he had sworn to surpass one day. For a swordsman who values honor above all else, it was one of the most shameful things he could have done. But he did it for his captain, for his crew, and for his own growth."

Naruto's eyes widened, admiration clear in his expression. "Wow, that's some serious dedication."

Koushin continued, "Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brook – each of them worked tirelessly to improve themselves, to grow stronger, and to be better prepared for the challenges they would face together. They knew that only by pushing themselves to their limits could they hope to support their captain and achieve their dreams."

Ino's eyes sparkled with wonder as she listened. "That's amazing, Koushin. They all sound like incredible individuals."

Koushin smiled. "They are, Ino. Each one of them possesses a unique spirit and unwavering determination that is truly inspiring."

Hinata leaned in closer, eager to hear more. "So, what happened after the two years? Did they meet up again?"

Koushin nodded, his voice taking on a more hopeful tone. "Yes, after two long years of intense training, they all returned to the agreed-upon meeting place, their hearts filled with anticipation and excitement. They had changed – grown stronger, more mature, and more skilled – but the bond they shared remained as strong as ever."

Naruto grinned, feeling a sense of kinship with Luffy and his crew. "I bet they were so excited to see each other again!"

Koushin's eyes sparkled as he continued, "They were, Naruto. There were tears of joy, laughter, and heartfelt embraces as they reunited. They marveled at each other's growth and shared their experiences from their time apart."

Ino sighed, a wistful smile on her lips. "That must have been such a beautiful moment."

Koushin smiled warmly at his friends. "This story of Luffy and his Nakama is so beautiful because it's about friendship and how it can endure despite the trials and tribulations life throws our way. It reminded me of us, actually. We too spent almost three years apart, training and growing stronger. And now, here we are, together again."

As he finished speaking, the others couldn't help but giggle and chuckle at the heartfelt sentiment. Ino looked at Koushin with affectionate amusement. "You're such a dork, Koushin."

Naruto, never one to miss an opportunity to join in the teasing, nodded emphatically. "Yeah, the truest dork!"

Hinata, her cheeks flushed, simply giggled softly at the playful banter between her friends.

Ino's eyes twinkled with mischief as she continued. "You know, Koushin, if you ever need some Nakama for your journey to become the King of the Dorks, I think you'll find a lot of willing volunteers."

Naruto immediately mock bowed, his face full of exaggerated seriousness. "I am at your service, King Dork."

Everyone laughed, their spirits high as they reveled in the camaraderie and the joy of being together once more. Koushin, not one to be left out, joined in the laughter, shaking his head in mock exasperation. "I see I have my work cut out for me if I want to maintain my title."

Ino playfully nudged him, grinning from ear to ear. "Oh, don't worry, Koushin. I have complete faith in your ability to remain the King of Dorks."

Koushin rolled his eyes, feigning annoyance, but the smile on his face betrayed his true feelings. "Thank you, Ino. Your confidence in me is truly touching."


You can read up to 20 advanced draft chapters and the Next Checkpoint for extra chapters is missing 40 Dollars! You can now support me and have a weekly extra chapter!

patreon.com/thefanficgodN

 

 

43