004: Evolution III
167 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Throw her in! Quick, boss."

It was Ivar Boneless who had used the chance of Rollo's successful promotion to enter the magical square. Goblin Noble. 185cm tall. He was a very agile gobol player who had full confidence in his ability to kill a weak goblin.

'Even that weak nigga Rollo could become a Goblin Noble! The more I kill, the more powerful I will become on this stage. This is my chance to kill as many weak goblins as possible.'

Ivar Boneless thought.

'He killed ten to become a Goblin Noble! Can I also kill ten to become a Goblin Duke on this sacred square? If that is so, I might even be able to shed my status as Ecbert's henchman and become a Goblin Lord! I will massacre all these weak f*ckers.'

Ivar Boneless set his resolve.

‘I will become a Goblin Lord.’

The bloodlust in his goblin blood had fully awakened. He would kill to evolve further and break past his limits.

Ecbert England moved to throw a weak female goblin inside the square in tacit coordination with his henchman. He wanted to observe a little bit more before making his move. As expected of goblin nobility, his style was shrewd and cunning.

Aslaug Lodbrok. 162cm tall. Goblin. She came from a poor goblin family and had taken educational loans from the Gringotts International Bank to pay her tuition fees at GIT. She looked at Ecbert moving towards her in surprise. Her face became completely pale.

But, this time, both, Ragnar and Nandini were already on their guard against this shameless group of goblin nobility.

~ Grab.

Ragnar grabbed Aslaug's waist and started running away from Ecbert England. Meanwhile, Nandini jumped into the square before Ecbert could catch up to Ragnar. A small window once again emerged in front of every goblin's eyes.

[Evolution Round begins! Any goblin who tries to enter the square to intervene in the sacred duel will perish.]

Nandini. 195cm tall. Goblin Duke. As she stood face to face with Ivar on the magical square, she casually checked her body fitness in style by swinging her arms and shadow boxing with amazingly fast footwork.

"What? You like bullying the weak but are scared of the strong? I will fight for her, Ivar." She said condescendingly.

"Gi-huh? Bitch, did you not just see a weak ass HobGoblin nigga kill a f*cking Goblin Noble? In this fight, a Goblin Noble will kill a Goblin Duke. Now, that is what I call an evolution." Ivar said, as he couldn't stand the feeling of being looked down upon by a mere goblin woman.

"It is good that you came up by yourself. I would have made Ecbert throw you in next anyway. Since you guys killed my best friend Sorle, I will fuck you in front of a live audience in his memory." Ivar said with a rascal like grin as he slowly scanned Nandini's hourglass like figure with bountiful assets and slim waist.

Nandini just smiled at him.

With an innocent and adorable smile, she said with a mature and sexy pose which could charm all goblin men in the metro, even Ragnar.

“Bring it on then.”

Whether it was strength, agility or endurance, as a higher level goblin, Nandini was stronger than Ivar in every aspect. Despite of that, she kept both her fists up in a defensive stance. Ivar kept on probing her by pulling jabs and uppercuts while Nandini kept on dodging all his attacks like a professional boxer. 

Ivar got frustrated and decided to provoke her into making a mistake. So, he faked a hook punch and grabbed the outer portion of her long skirt. Just the outer portion was enough with his Goblin Noble strength as he attempted to rip her skirt.

"Come Prez! Let us show all the spectators here the color of your panties." 

However, those were his final words in this life.

~ Kick.

Nandini kicked him straight in his balls. Before he could rip her long skirt, she took out the GobKnife hidden in her sleeves.

~ Stab.

Nandini stabbed that knife through his right eye until it reached his brain! 

“Gi-Argh?”

Ivar Boneless had a blank look on his face as he let out his last breath. Green blood oozed out of both his eyes until his whole body turned into red light and circled around Nandini before being absorbed through her mouth. 

“Phew!”

Nandini let out a sigh of relief. As she was getting used to the magical feeling of Ether moving inside her body, she suddenly shivered in disgust as she realized that she had in a way eaten Ivar's body to grow stronger. She expressionlessly looked around at all the goblin passengers before meeting Ragnar's eyes.

"I wish to advance to the next scene." Nandini said to no one in particular. 

A space portal appeared in front of Nandini as soon as she finished her sentence.

“Cl-Class President! Thank you for saving my life.” Aslaug shouted to Nandini from outside the square to express her thanks and broke down in tears.

However, Nandini coldly laughed as she once again made eye contact with Ragnar. 

"After I advance to the next scene." She pointed to Ragnar as she said.

"He too, will kill ten goblins and advance to the next scene to meet up with me and Rollo. Adapt to the situation. Kill these weak goblins to evolve while you can. Only the strong survive in the Goblin Plane."

She walked into the portal in style, raised her hand and waved it to say farewell.

Just as Nandini promoted to the next scene, Ragnar lightly jumped in the battle square which reminded him of Huyen langlon stage.

"Come up!" Ragnar looked at Ecbert England as he issued a battle challenge to a sacred duel.

"Gigahahaha!" Sounds of unbridled laughter was heard in the metro.

Ecbert England laughed. He felt absolutely amazed at this situation. He had planned to observe the situation for a little while longer because of his cautious nature of an orthodox goblin noble. 

'But an ant dared to challenge an elephant to a sacred duel? Let me put this f*cker back into his rightful place in the trash can.'

"Since you want to die quicker. I will fulfill your wish, Ragnar." Ecbert said as he jumped into the square stage as well.

Sorry for the late update.

7