Prologue
3.7k 11 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sky was dark and chaos filled the barren world, storms and earthquakes could be heard as the two figures clashed.

One of the figures glanced at his opponent as his massive radiant body soared through the sky. He congealed a bright golden sun in his palms and he blasted out an attack at this serpent of chaos.

The serpent was severely scorched as it kept avoiding blast after blast, with a spray of dark lightning it managed to keep its assaulter at bay.

The radiant man caught his breath and suppressed the poison running through his blood. He had to vanquish this foul demon that originated from his root this very day!

Space and time were in chaos as these two battled one another relentlessly. The dark and blood red scales on the serpents body had been shattered in several places, but this serpentine dragon stood strong.

The man's golden armour had been damaged as well. Despite this he unfurled his once white but now bloodstained wings and struck with his scepter in hand once again at his opponent.

His foe tore a gap in the chaotic space in an attempt to escape, but the man was hot on its tail. A large golden disk was summoned in his hands as he chased the serpent.

"It all ends today!" The man furiously launched an attack at the massive body of the serpent, its body blasted out of the chaotic space and forced to take on the massive form of a man, in its eyes could be seen a black sclera with a blood red iris and slit-like pupil that had the depth of an abyss.

It looked at the bright golden eyes of its assaulter and said 

"The universe always tends to chaos, everything you do is all for naught! The universe made me to win!"

The serpent eyed man was about to attack, but froze as he looked around and soon noticed several other gods arrive at this desolate battlefield, they surrounded the serpent with their weapons drawn.

Realising that it was now in a trap, the serpent eyed man laughed, and a chaotic storm began to brew around his body.

"Outstanding move, brother!"

49