18. Lu Yuan, I Feel You.
272 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Li, I can't wait any longer! Will this movie star come?"

"Who knows ... maybe we have been forgotten ..."

"Damn! It really looks like it  ... It sucks! I knew it! I should've just stayed in the room." Wei Fat mutters and looks up at the sky, his face is full of regret.

"Ah, wait a little bit more. Right, Lu Yuan, any cigarette?"

"Yes, you want?"

"I was just asking ... I don't smoke much." Li Qing suddenly turns serious.

"Oh! Here ..." Lu Yuan flashes Li Qing a despicable gaze, while tugging him a cigarette.

"Well, since you are forcing me, I'll just have one." Although Li Qing says no, his gestures already sold him.

"Li bitch! If you want to smoke, just smoke, so much nonsense, was hypocrite your mother? Right, Lu Yuan, give me one too." Wei Fat looks at the already smoking Li Qing, he can't wait to shoe-slap him again.

"Ok, here."

"Lu Yuan, you don't smoke?"

The sun is setting, and the sky is getting dark...

"No, I see that today, the sky is very beautiful, it makes me feels like I don't want to smoke anymore."

Lu Yuan looks at the distance quietly, his eyes are deep and obscure.

His face is serious. His voice, his expression, his gesture makes Li Qing and Wei Fat stupefied.

'This bastard ...'

'Did he got hit in the head?'

Also, they feel that the person in front of them is not Lu Yuan at all.

'It's a pretense.'

'Or could it be……'

'He's already crazy?'

Right when the two villains want to scold Lu Yuan...

The air temperature suddenly cools, from scorching hot to icy cold in seconds. 

"I said! Don't smoke in front of me! Do you think I'm joking with you?"

Wang Xun Xue comes out of the house, rudely grabs the cigarette on their hands, hatefully throws it on the ground, then fiercely stomps on it. She stares at the two chickens with a ghastly cold gaze.

Li Qing and Wei Fat are scared shitless.

"i... i ... i'm sorry." 

After a moment of remorse, their eyes look at the remains of the cigarette on the ground then shift to Lu Yuan, the young literary artist ...

They suddenly have an epiphany.

'It's not that Lu Yuan was crazy.'

'It was knowing that struggling was futile!'

'It was knowing that the "Ban Smoking" ambassador, Wang Xun Xue would come out and give "warm" greetings if he had smoked.'

'So he simply did not smoke!"

At this moment, the two of them really, really want to punch on Lu Yuan's face.

'If you can’t do it, you don't say you don't want to do it.'

'I was crazy to believed you!'

The restless wait eventually needs to end.

At six o'clock in the evening, after the sun goes down and Wei Fat is about to give up, he heard a roar of a car coming from the other side of the road.

'Is he coming?'

Several people looks up in anticipation. A tall and mighty "Wrangler" approaches their side.

Their expectations soon turn into disappointment again.

"This is not Lu Yi Hong's car. He drives a Lamborghini. He is a teen idol type movie star after all."

"Yea, I remember he has a green 7eleven."

"It looks like he won't come today."

"Yeah."

But the "Wrangler" stops at the door of the company...

A charming middle-aged uncle with beard scums slowly walks down from the car, a gust of wind blew, blowing up his long windbreaker.

Flicking his hair, a few strands of white flutters slightly.

With the windbreaker soaring in the wind, there is an alluring charm that seeps out of him, it was an extreme pretense, very moving!

'It really is Lu Yi Hong!'

Li Qing and Wei Fat are stunned!

Lu Yi Hong, who everyone thought to have always partake the path of a teen's idol, suddenly transformed into a middle-aged uncle. Even his style has completely changed.

'What happened to him?'

"Are you Lu Yi Hong?"

"Yeah, are you Lu Yuan?"

"Yes."

"Nice to meet you! Haha, really nice meeting you!"

After getting off the car, Lu Yi Hong hugs Lu Yuan enthusiastically, the hug is so powerful with a full of "gayness" aura.

Lu Yuan is not prepared for such enthusiasm, he is suddenly caught off guard!

In his impression, Lu Yi Hong should be as cold and distant as Wang Xun Xue, with a little bit stupid arrogance in him.

'You really can't judge a book from its cover.'

'or could he be gay?'

Thinking of this, Lu Yuan suddenly has the same feeling as Wei Fat's first impression toward himself when they first met.

He subconsciously stimulates his spirit, then looks up at Lu Yi Hong's ambiguous eyes, something awful appears in his mind.

'Maybe... this guest is a great disaster!'

……………………………

In a room that is too small to call a meeting room...

Lu Yi Hong has already understands what's in the script, so when he sits down, he saved the time to read the script.

He sits down. His purpose for coming today is to talk

Wei Fat, for the first time in his life, sits at a close distance with a star like Lu Yi Hong, he inevitably feels a little bit nervous. In fact, he's so nervous that he didnt know what to say.

Li Qing is behind-the-scenes worker. He has no experience talking with actors of this level, so he just sits and pours tea.

Wang Xun Xue sits next to Lu Yuan without saying a word, quiet and elegant, just as if she is Lu Yuan's girlfriend.

Wang Xun Xue knows Lu Yi Hong, but she has no interest in talking with him.

Lu Yi Hong doesn't know who Wang Xun Xue is, he only knows that she is the investor of the movie.

However, a one-milllion investor is really not a big investor. Even if she is beautiful and rich, his interest is not piqued.

Instead, he is more interested in Lu Yuan in front of him, but the more he looks at Lu Yuan, the more he feels weird.

'He looks calm, but why is his face red and his eyes keep dodging me?'

So, Lu Yi Hong keeps staring at Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan also looks at Lu Yi Hong, and the more he looks at him, the more he feels hairy. So he looks elsewhere from time to time to break eye contacts.

The more you look, the more you feel.

The gayness is full...

Anyway, such staring and chasing eyes contest does not feel good after awhile, especially in this occasion, it is embarrassing.

So Lu Yuan starts talking, while offering Lu Yi Hong a cigarette.

"Smoke one?"

"No, thank you, I won't smoke it."

"You don't smoke?"

"Well, yes, I don't smoke, I will never smoke."

"What if the movie needs you to smoke?"

"Then I'll try."

"Oh, good."

Lu Yuan's way of talking is always straightforward, starting with a cigarette.

Lu Yi Hong does not smoke, Lu Yuan does not force.

It's just a conversation anyway.

Since Lu Yi Hong doesn't smoke, Lu Yuan will not start smoking by himself, so he asks Li Qing to pour Lu Yi Hong a cup of tea.

The fragrance of the tea lingers in the room, giving it a slightly clear feeling.

'It should tastes great.'

'At least not sour.'

'It's a good start, isn't it?

"Let's talk about your understanding of the script." 

"I heard your song this morning." 

Lu Yi Hong says while wearing a deep smile.

Lu Yi Hong understood what Lu Yuan said, but he did not reply to it. Instead, he suddenly talks about an irrelevant thing.

"Oh?" Lu Yuan is dumbfounded.

"Is there a full version of this song?"

"Yea."

"So, am I lucky enough to listen to the full version today?"

"Do you want to hear it?"

"Yes, I want to."

"Tell me about your reasons." Lu Yuan eyes are on Lu Yi Hong, he is inexplicably curious.

"I was a singer ten years ago. I lived under the flyover of the third highway ring in Yan Jing. In those days, I dreamed, that some day, I would be able to stand in front of the TV with a guitar ..."

"You're famous now, you're a moviestar."

"Yes, but I didn't follow the path of a singer, I followed the path of an actor instead, because I didn't have a good voice and no creative talent."

"There should be a lot of other inspirational songs."

"Yes, but never a song that made me drive the wrong car."

"You are late because you listened to my song?"

"Yeah, I cut the singing part of that video in my phone and listened to it. I felt very emotional when I get on the car. When I come to my senses, I realized I drove the wrong car."

"Don't you have an agent? Why do you drive yourself?"

"I do have an agent, but she's noisy and I don't want to take her with me."

"What the..."

"I'm an emotional person. I think, you have story in your song, you have story in your voice, and you also have story in your script. I always think that talented person are people with stories, and I think that they are all very emotional. Lu Yuan, we are the same kind of people. "

Lu Yi Hong's eyes are deep but soft. His messy bearded face exudes powerful charm. His voice is ambiguous and full of intense longing.

"..." Lu Yi Hong's sudden praises makes Lu Yuan speechless, he even feels ashamed and wants to hide himself.

'What about the movie conference?'

'How did it turn into heart-to-heart talks?'

'This is not right!'

Moreover, the praises not only make Lu Yuan feels uncomfortable of his insidious pretenses, but also make him feels more hairy.

In fact, Lu Yuan is neither talented nor a compassionate person, he is a vulgar, materialistic little man who just wants to make a little bit of money.

He feels ashamed.

Lu Yuan's heart is bursting in shame at this moment. 

Of course, his heart also screams with goosebumps.

"I want to be the first listener of this song. I have a hunch. I will love this song very much."

"I have a guitar in my car." Wang Xun Xue stands up and takes a guitar from her car then hands to Lu Yuan. She did it so casually, like it was her job...

Lu Yuan holds the guitar and looks at Lu Yi Hong's anticipating face.

Lu Yuan closes his eyes.

As for Li Qing and Wei Fat, their jaws already drop on the floor. 

Things are going beyond their wildest imagination.

'The superstar doesn't seem to be like a superstar.'

'no, wait a minute!'

'This superstar becomes Lu Yuan's fan?'

'Am I dreaming?'

'damn Lu Yuan! What the hell is going on!'

"It's okay to listen to the full version of this song, but I have to say one thing."

"Yes?"

"I'm Lu Yuan, normal man, love women!"

"huh?"

"I am not gay!" Lu Yuan says the four words with a very earnest, devout and sacred feelings while holding the guitar. 

Lu Yi Hong doesn't understand what Lu Yuan is saying. 

'How does listening to song becomes I'm not gay declaration?'

But when he sees Lu Yuan's expression, his face changes drastically and turns blue. He takes a very, very deep breath and then screams at the top of his lungs.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!!!"

Which writing style should the author use?
  • Active (Current Chapter)
  • Passive (Previous Chapters)
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Dec 19, 2019 10:03 PM.
7