19. Crap on Your Mouth.
245 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone has a story.

Some stories are bland, some are wonderful, some are logical, and some are twists and turns.

Lu Yi Hong, as the best actor of the Golden Bull Awards, also has a story.

He used to dream to be a singer!

He has loved singing since he was a child, and dreamed of becoming the king of the singer on a big stage.

It's a pity that his voice was grumpy, and no matter what song he sings, he would be out of tune, and can't reach the high note.

Maybe he was deluded by the inspirational speeches on the radio, maybe he was deceived by the so called best-selling chicken soup which dream can't be defeated by reality, so he chased his dream and somehow became inflated.

He was delusional and felt that there was nothing wrong with his singing.

then……

When he was eighteen years old, after learning a little bit of guitar skill, he resolutely ran to the big city of Yan Jing to be a street musician like his predecessors, fantasizing about being discovered by the talent scout and then becoming famous.

Naturally, he also wrote a song "Dream Catcher", which was sounds like shit with smug lyrics ...

Of course fantasy is beautiful, but reality is always cruel.

After being a singer and wandering for three years, he tasted all kinds of warmth and bitterness, and finally the opportunity really came, but it came to his companion. As for him ...

The talent-scout man looked at his face, then touched his chin, and finally asked him whether he could come for 300 yuan a night.

He naturally refused with indignation, how could he betray his asshole and dignity!

Then he despaired.

That talent-scout man left a sentence: "If someone like you can sing, it must be all the singers in the world are dead!"

Nonsense, which songwriter will be impressed by a tone-deaf singer with grumpy vocal?

Songwriters are not deaf nor crazy.

Lu Yi Hong was hit hard. After he listened to his singing seriously, he smashed the guitar and bowed his head to the bitch called reality.

Lu Yi Hong missed those years now. That year, he was indeed a loser, and he was a failure in the end.

Fortunately, although he is not talented in singing nor writing music, he still has a handsome face.

Although, he didn't want to.

But in the end, he still depended on his face to eat ...

Okay, that was a sad but inspirational story.

"That is the person I miss deeply day and night.

How should i express myself?

Will she accept me?

Maybe I would never say those words to her

Destined to wander on this earth

How can I be concerned ... "

The moon slowly climbed onto the night sky, spreading silvery moonlight on the land, it penetrated into a room from the window, and shone upon on a person silhouette, making him looked sacred, as if bathed in a holy silver brilliance.

The person was Lu Yuan who played the prelude and then sang the song carefully.

Li Qing and Wei Fat stared at Lu Yuan in shock. 

At this moment, Lu Yuan is completely different from the man who was messing around on the street last night.

At this moment, Lu Yuan is very serious and sings really well. Coupled with his deep voice, the two guys really feel like seeing a ghost.

'Is this young man playing a guitar is really the Lu bastard?'

'Is that the Lu bastard who usually smokes, drinks, and unruly?'

'What a big damn joke!'

Well, in short, their impression of Lu Yuan is a character who is really vulgar and that can't be anymore vulgar.

In front of Lu Yuan, they felt that someone like themselves were quite a gentleman.

However, after Lu Yuan played the guitar, sang the intro, acted like a literary youth for awhile, Lu Yuan's emotions started to change.

The guitar skill is still proficient and the singing is still good.

Lu Yuan just wanted to finish the song, but when he was singing, he remembered his past.

'That damn first love!'

To be honest, Lu Yuan has never been a literary youth, at best he only know a few artworks, and that's it.

Even the song "Old Boy" was learned by Lu Yuan in order to perform in front of the goddess and pretend to be a talented young singer.

However, college career is always so short, and reality is always so cruel, the journey to chase the goddess is long and distant, Lu Yuan collapsed in the middle.

Everyone had been young once, and everyone fall in love at least once.

Lu Yuan also experienced youth, and Lu Yuan had also fallen in love, even got insomnia due to love. 

Because of this experience, Lu Yuan was immersed in this "Old Boy". 

In the beginning, he just sings and plays guitar skillfully while acting cool, but then he turned into singing emotionally when he remembered memories and emotions of the past.

And when he started singing emotionally, the song bursts with feelings.

Wang Xun Xue looked at Lu Yuan under the moonlight.

In the room, Wang Xun Xue was absorbed in the song, in her mind she seemed to see a young man chasing his dreams and looking forward to the future. The young man going forward step by step with perseverance, but he got crushed by reality, then sobbing in despair...

'This is indeed a sentimental song.'

'Lu Yuan is indeed a talented young man.'

'Maybe I will see Lu Yuan's shining-star rising in the future.'

As for Lu Yi Hong, he closed his wet eyes and his nose was a bit runny. 

Others may think that this song is just nice and emotional, but he feels that the song has penetrated into his soul, reminding him of his past.

The song told his story about his struggle, his helplessness, his disappoinments, his persistence and hard work, and... his powerlessness in front of reality.

"Youth is like a river flowing

Rushing away without saying goodbye

Leaving me numb without the passion I used to have

Look at the fallen petals in the sky

Wither at the most beautiful moment

Who will remember they ever exists... "

Near the end, Lu Yuan voice was hoarse and he felt exhausted.

Lu Yuan stood up and held the guitar with trembling hands. 

A good voice, a good song, and a good story, a story that was completely different from the previous "Invisible Wings". Although the singing is not too good, but the story of the song is still fully portrayed.

At this moment, Wang Xun Xue held her breath, it seemed that she was afraid that her breathing would disturb Lu Yuan's singing.

Lu Yi Hong's hand was shaking with excitement little excited, and his eyes became red.

Wei Fat and Li Qing still wearing the shocked look and couldn't believe their ears. 

'Fuck me, Lu bastard, you are going to heaven!'

'Can we still be a good gang in the future?'

……………………………

No matter how good the song is, even the longest song still have end.

The song is over.

Lu Yuan exhaled and carefully placed the guitar, looking up at the window with forty-five degrees angled head.

Outside the window, the night was silence, the moonlight was dazzling, and the scenery was beautiful.

The series of actions made Lu Yuan very satisfied.

After letting out his emotions, he brought back the talented literary youth pretense. 

Pretending to be cool, he performed it vividly.

He would even like to give a thumbs up to himself if no one was watching.

Before he was reborn, he thought about this performance many times ...

But before the rebirth, "Old Boy" was sung by countless talents there, and Lu Yuan's voice at that time was so ordinary that he could not sing even if he sang. So this kind of pretense he can only thought about it, and it won't cause any waves nor surprises even if he took it out ...

But it's different now. 

At least Lu Yi Hong, Wang Xun Xue, and the two brothers Wei Fat and Li Qing were deeply impressed by him.

Of course, without applause, there was only silence.

It seems that everyone is intoxicated with the aftertaste of the song.

Everything is so perfect.

Lu Yuan still kept his posture, even smiling slightly at the corner of his mouth, waiting for the tidal sound of applauses and praises. 

Of course, if everyone praises him, he will be modest and say something like: "it's nothing.", "its normal.", "I'm not that good."

Of course, the expression on the face should not be too proud, at least be honest and gentle, and be relaxed like doing small things.

'Perfect.'

At this time……

"Lu Yuan ... that ... that ..." Wei Fat swallowed.

"What?"

"Did you forget to brush your teeth in the morning?"

"Huh?"

"I ... I don't know if I should say it..."

"What do you want to say?"

"I seem to see food crap on your teeth... It's green..."

"..."

Moonlight is still so bright and still so beautiful.

The imagination was marvelous, but the words of praise were not heard.

Lu Yuan closed his mouth tightly, turned his head while his face was changing colors very fast, from red to blue then purple, his also red eyes staring at the blank Wei Fat.

Then he closed his eyes.

At this moment, all emotions in Lu Yuan were transformed into a very polite sentence.

"Futhermucker." 

8